Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    What are you guys talking about? They are talking about upgrading 910/940 legs. The same like Distilled Essences on 7.1.5.

No talk about adding new legendaries.
    Have u seem the interview?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    What are you guys talking about? They are talking about upgrading 910/940 legs. The same like Distilled Essences on 7.1.5.

No talk about adding new legendaries.
    Even the line where they talk about upgrading legendaries to 970 had the line "new Legendaries" in it.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Their answer to balancing legendaries is to add new ones. Also let's make getting those good legendaries even harder. Really don't understand some of their design decisions this expac.
    yep same here. they do weird things this xpac. look also at this:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ed-with-Legion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    Meh, tbh. What kinda pisses me off is another ilvl upgrade with the stupid quest. Have to upgrade 5 on main, 26 across all alts. Yeah, better delete those i have.
    yep. the weirdness of this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ed-with-Legion

I'm at 5 legendaries. This goes too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    there are quite a lot of people with all of the legendaries of their spec already and in the case of DHs, pretty soon all the legendaries of the whole class. So ofc they are going to have to add new legendaries. It really is not all that hard to understand.
    A lot of people? Where are you getting that info from? Also, doesn't fix the issue with legendaries and how they're the opposite of exciting when you get one.

A lot of people? Where are you getting that info from? Also, doesn't fix the issue with legendaries and how they're the opposite of exciting when you get one.
    well depends on what you consider to be a lot, but i would assume a lot of people who put the effort and raid mythic will soon be there. i have 20 legendaries on the account of which 11 are on the main. either way, the cyring over blizzard adding new legendaries because it worsens your chances to get the one you're after seems very selfish to me.

Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    well depends on what you consider to be a lot, but i would assume a lot of people who put the effort and raid mythic will soon be there. i have 20 legendaries on the account of which 11 are on the main. either way, the cyring over blizzard adding new legendaries because it worsens your chances to get the one you're after seems very selfish to me.
    It's a valid point. Why add more legendaries when they can't balance the current ones? Leads to even more of a mess when players get the mediocre ones. And in an MMORPG, there's nothing wrong with wanting a specific item, but in Legion we can't do that as it's all random.

Deleted
    I'm glad, although I doubt they will be able to introduce a new tank legendary that I will like more than Prydaz and Archimonde's trinket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    Considering they added new legendaries in 7.1.5 it wouldn't surprise me for more to be added in 7.2.5. that said I hope they dont, I was looking forward to finally getting offspec legendaries once I got 10(currently at 8).
    You will probabaly have 10 by the time 7.2.5 is released.
    Cerunnir - Frost/Blood Death Knight

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Even the line where they talk about upgrading legendaries to 970 had the line "new Legendaries" in it.
    They were using "new" in the context of you getting a legendary you did not have previously. If you look at the interview notes, they stated "New legendaries will have an ilvl of 970". That doesn't mean they are introducing new legendaries that were not previously in this game; they are just saying if you loot a legendary, it will have a 970 ilvl.

Also, if there was in fact new legendary items being introduced, they would have stated that in the legendary section of the interview notes. The use of the word new is not in that section, but in the section on upgrading your legendaries.

Unless I missed something else there, that's how I interpreted was I saw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Honestly, at this point if you don't have 10 legendaries (all your main spec) you either changed class at some point or you're just not putting in effort to get them. Anyone with "only utility legendaries" have just themselves to blame.
    Hope your just trolling here...
    Or your world is made of MoS farmers and you think everyone do the same?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    MoS isn't even the most efficient means of obtaining legendaries, running EN, ToV and Nighthold on all of its difficulties every week is.

They mentionated that you get a quest and it instantly upgrades the legendary. You are not supposed to farm anything for them. Imagine if you had all the legendaries on multiple alts. You didn't even read the whole thing and started crying.

Quote Originally Posted by last1214 View Post
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/138463238?t=00h42m30s

How do you feel about this?

Man I thought even the development team was sick of legendaries at this point. Guess not. Hope we get details about it soon.
    Meh. I already have more than I can wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    M+ is a terrible terrible way to gain blp. And the fact you even suggested it shows you have no idea what you're talking about. You can complete 1 m+ a week, the highest you can for weekly chest, so atleast a 10. And never touch m+ outside of that, and still get a legendary every 1-2 weeks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewgie View Post
    They were using "new" in the context of you getting a legendary you did not have previously. If you look at the interview notes, they stated "New legendaries will have an ilvl of 970". That doesn't mean they are introducing new legendaries that were not previously in this game; they are just saying if you loot a legendary, it will have a 970 ilvl.

Also, if there was in fact new legendary items being introduced, they would have stated that in the legendary section of the interview notes. The use of the word new is not in that section, but in the section on upgrading your legendaries.

Unless I missed something else there, that's how I interpreted was I saw.
    Except they stated that there'll be new legendaries prior or after the line that you can upgrade them (and your twisting of what they meant wont change this fact). On top of that there is already 1 new legendary on the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Just clear old raids, if you do them all and nothing else you'll get a legendary every 2 and a half weeks or so and catch up.

They kept reducing the amount of blp needed to get legendaries. It's significantly lower now than it was at the start of the xpac, you're right about that. Much easier to get legendaries.
    i do emissaries, LFR/NORM/HEROIC/some mythic NH, broken shore turnins, 3-5 m+ a week and have been averaging a legendary every 12-14 days.

Deleted
    Their answer to balancing legendaries is to add new ones. Also let's make getting those good legendaries even harder. Really don't understand some of their design decisions this expac.
    you are supposed to grind and keep subscribed a long ass time to see the legendaries you want so they can make cash.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    i do emissaries, LFR/NORM/HEROIC/some mythic NH, broken shore turnins, 3-5 m+ a week and have been averaging a legendary every 12-14 days.
    Add in norm/heroic EN and ToV, and it'll speed you up a ton.

Deleted
    Can't wait to grind new legendary upgrade items for my main and 2 alts, if its as fast as it is currently (1 per week roughly) it won't be too bad though.