Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    Still suffering from strange fps drops.. 1 minute it can be up to 42 then drop all the way down to 2.. Really weird.
    Pay attention to fog effects (or any textured object with partial transparency, such as the star dome in the DH class hall), and see if these are the culprit. A fight like Xavius is virtually unplayable for me.

Hope it doesn't affect the usability too much, I loved the auto-group-finder.

WoW, their servers can't manage this stress from building groups automatically? Oh, i forgot, blizzard is still a very small indie company...

Maybe they should upgrade their 486 server to some of this century, could help!
    Last edited by Velerios; 2017-04-28 at 08:03 AM.

ServerHop addon sure caused a lot of lag.

tbh the addon would sometimes create 100eds of 1 man groups (afk last member?), and sometimes for loop through that entire list of 1 man groups and apply to all of em. Adding a manual confirmation will slow it down to human speed instead of having it work on computer speed. Probably a lot quicker to solve it this way than to optimize the performance.
    Last edited by Ztranger; 2017-04-28 at 08:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    When will this change deploy?

- - - Updated - - -

Well. Further API pruning yea. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    WoW has lost its main spirit - openness

- - - Updated - - -

This expansion is the LARGEST api pruning expansion. That deserves a point why Legion sucks.

gg boyz
    Yet you still continue to pay Blizzard money and log onto fan websites to complain. Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    When will this change deploy?

- - - Updated - - -

Well. Further API pruning yea. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    WoW has lost its main spirit - openness

- - - Updated - - -

This expansion is the LARGEST api pruning expansion. That deserves a point why Legion sucks.

gg boyz
    Oh no Blizzard are changing their API because addons are causing players to have lag, How dare they!!

garbage excuses from garbage company - instead fixing their shitty servers they block perfeckly working addon

same thing that happened to oque in mop :/

shit developers are shit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    WoW, their servers can't manage this stress from building groups automatically? Oh, i forgot, blizzard is still a very small indie company...

Maybe they should upgrade their 486 server to some of this century, could help!
    The problem was when there is a world boss up. People would make an auto accept group, boss would die and the group would stay on. Couple of people leave, looking like the group needs 2-5 people at 35~ so new people instantly queue and are auto accepted. Then slowly the rest that already killed the boss leave the group while staying on the same shard while new people constantly get invited to the same shard which keeps pouring people to the same shard.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctus78 View Post
    Personally i find it very annoying when people are grouped for some WQ and thus make mobs untaggable for others.
    I assume most of times these people are grouped with WQGF

It makes those WQ even slower for that party and for me

What are you talking about? I could join a group and be done a WQ in less than 5 minutes. Logged in this morning to do them and now it's 10+ minutes. I much prefer to work as a group and just get them done.

EDIT: Hell, bow even searching for a group in the group finder is borked. Can't search or create a group in the group finder.
    Last edited by Jarlathe; 2017-04-28 at 09:25 AM.

Fucking hell, WQGF made grinding those shits somewhat bearable. Manual group searchign for every quest will be much more pain than just doing them solo.

Regardless, grindtimes just blew up exponentionally, GG Blizz and fuck off.

Convenient that they break WQGF the day AFTER a dev Q&A. Probably didn't want the noise of those questions polluting the Q&A.

Deleted
    I just love those salty tears of people who were automating parts of the game and are now sad that it is taken away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankelmir View Post
    I just love those salty tears of people who were automating parts of the game and are now sad that it is taken away from them.
    ye how dare we have fun in game

we should be miserable like rest of toxic community yes ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I read it as that WQGF could still work though with a few more clicks required?

Regardless it sure sounds like less fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    ye how dare we have fun in game

we should be miserable like rest of toxic community yes ?
    Feel free to have fun in the game, but it should not be at the expense of the stability of the game servers or others ability to enjoy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having more lag issues since they disabled those addons as before.
    Interesting to see how 1 small change makes other things worse.
    Thanks again.

I didn't use it that much, when was handy as fuck when I did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Feel free to have fun in the game, but it should not be at the expense of the stability of the game servers or others ability to enjoy it.
    Actually server instability came only after the release of Invasions. WQGF is 6 months old and never caused issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    You're still going to be able to use WQGF, you're just now going to have to press a button prompt from the addon twice, big whoop. I never turned that off honestly, so it always asked me if I wanted to find a group instead of automatically looking.
    Just with a EN client probably, the rest is fucked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vankelmir View Post
    Sorry that we played an MMORPG together with other people.

GW2 is now 5 or so years old, and it had auto grouping / not requiring grouping for their WQs right from the beginning. Auto grouping should be a basic feature.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Actually server instability came only after the release of Invasions. WQGF is 6 months old and never caused issues.
    Clearly it did now. Whether it spiked in popularity or something else happened doesn't matter, if the addon is the cause of additional stress on the servers then reducing its impact is to be expected. They did the same thing with gearscore if I recall correctly.