Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Docturphil View Post
    Wait, are they really equating this to rape?
    Possibly if you have an STD and are transmitting it to a partner without their knowledge. Not sure what you'd call that but it's fucked either way.

I mean it's stupid to do that, and honestly I think borders into rape, somebody consented to sex with a condom not without.

Also. It does feel better. infinitely better. Condoms will say they feel like it's "nothing there" but they don't not even close.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    For this to work on any woman, she has to either be:

1. drunk/on drugs/asleep
    2. incredibly stupid
    3. have a vagina that's akin to throwing a hot dog down a football field

Just saying.
    A hot dog down a football field. Omgosh you owe me a coke. My nose is on fire from the laughter you just caused.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, are they really equating this to rape?
    Did the women consent to sex without a condemn?
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Creampie'ing a bitch is the ultimate act of domination, nothing more to it.

This is what happens when Evil and Stupid get together and have a kid...

There is no way this ends well for any guy that acutally dose this.
    1) Its violating, and thus invalidating, the terms of consent. That changes it to rape.
    2) If the girl has an STD, well then the guy is getting some fun new friends that are going to make his junk burn.
    3) If the girl gets pregnant, he's going to be out a significant portion of his monthly income (and if he's dumb enough to do this in the first place his carrer prospects are likely limited as is).
    4) None of these are mutually exclusive so he could be the deadbeat dad in jail with infected genitalia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    Creampie'ing a bitch is the ultimate act of domination, nothing more to it.
    amen brother. shes got some of you inside her forever. territory marked!
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Never heard of it. But I don't get out much. Sounds like typical frat boy behavior.
    It's just something made up by a new "professionally offended".

Takes 5 minutes on google.

I've never heard from any of my guy friends that they took off the condom during sex. Only; "I didn't use one". - However, there was two of my friends whom were girls, who have told me. "I'm baby crazy, I just tell the guy I'm on birth control." and "I really want a kid of my own, I don't want a father for my child. So I just poke holes in my stash of condoms.

It's amazing to hear a lot of people's views on here. I can see guys doing it, never would have thought women would do it until I remembered those two friends.

Deleted
    Dunno why anyone feels the need to call this a fancy word, it's straight up being a cunt

I always use condoms, unless I'm romantically involved with my partner in a monogamous relationship. - I'll always choose to wear one, even if it does feel different. I rather be safe than sorry. - My current partner is on birth control, so at this time I do not use one. However, once the male birth control comes out next year, I'm getting on it, so she doesn't have to succumb to the side effects of her birth control.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveBurton View Post
    I've never heard from any of my guy friends that they took off the condom during sex. Only; "I didn't use one". - However, there was two of my friends whom were girls, who have told me. "I'm baby crazy, I just tell the guy I'm on birth control." and "I really want a kid of my own, I don't want a father for my child. So I just poke holes in my stash of condoms.

It's amazing to hear a lot of people's views on here. I can see guys doing it, never would have thought women would do it until I remembered those two friends.
    Some guys are complete douches and some bitches be crazy.

Whenever I hear about a woman doing this I wonder why they don't just go to a sperm bank or something. That way they can have a kid without the complications. Most times it seems they just want to trap a guy, or have a backup in case they can't handle the kid on need financial assistance. Anyone that tries to get someone else pregnant/get pregnant by another without consent is a person you do not want responsible for a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhenan View Post
    I wonder how many women don't notice that the condom is no longer of, the feel is really noticeable to me. But then maybe I just haven't tried all the condoms that are out there...
    It definitely depends on the type. The difference is really obvious with textured or unlubricated ones. Not so much with the lubricated ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Is this the male equivalent of poking holes in condoms to trick dudes into getting you pregnant?
    Both genders have been known to do that. Microwaving her birth control pills can also make them ineffective.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reproductive_coercion

Yeah, I'll be paying that bitch child support for the next 18 years. That'll fucking show her!

Stealthing isn't all that effective. If the girl gets pregnant, all he has to do is vanish.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Did the women consent to sex without a condemn?
    Stealthing is obviously not cool, but you can really equate it to actual rape? Why don't you tell that to actual rape victims? I'm sure they'll totally agree (sarcasm).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Possibly if you have an STD and are transmitting it to a partner without their knowledge. Not sure what you'd call that but it's fucked either way.
    It's fucked up sure, but it's not as bad as actual rape.

I've done this a few times, well worth it imo. I only do this in poor countries where women have little to no rights (I'm very pro multi cultural, sharia > feminizm). Some positions are just not worth it at all with condom. Doggy is the only position where condom is ok, but I guess most americans don't know that, since they've been circumcised.

Stealthing is obviously not cool, but you can really equate it to actual rape? Why don't you tell that to actual rape victims? I'm sure they'll totally agree (sarcasm).
    the definition of rape is
    Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent.
    The notable part is "forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent"

They consented to a form of penetration involving a condom
    They did not consent to a form of penetration without a condom

Ergo is is, by definition rape.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

whores become unwed mothers...nothing new

15+ Year Old Account
    Here comes the crabs.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    the definition of rape is

The notable part is "forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent"

They consented to a form of penetration involving a condom
    They did not consent to a form of penetration without a condom

Ergo is is, by definition rape.
    Whether it matches the definition or not is irrelevant. What I'm talking about is the degree to which it sexually violates someone. Stealthing is not anywhere near the same level as forcing someone to have sex.

Let's put it this way: how do you think a woman would react to finding out she had just been stealthed compared to a woman who was just raped? Not stealthed or statutory rape but actually forcibly raped.

I'd imagine the average woman who was just stealthed would be a bit disturbed and disgusted and hopefully cease all communication with the offender. I'd imagine they would get over it pretty quickly and moving on from the incident would be relatively easy.

The woman who was actually raped on the other hand would be deeply disturbed and traumatized and would likely need therapy.
    Last edited by Docturphil; 2017-04-28 at 04:55 PM.

Fucking Rogues... unsheathing their daggers to stab from behind...

fs

Seriously though, why?? These idiots want to pay child support that badly?