Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    That makes no sense. Conservatives hold a wide range of views, compare conservatives from the UK to those from the US, to see how different our views are. I will not changee my views on gun control just because the American conservatives outnumber the British ones.
    Do you talk about real conservatives, which are value conservatives, or do you talk about the "new" right which arent conservatives?

Please elaborate.

I am a conservative myself. Still i have liberal views about people themself, and strongly believe that different skin colors, languages and religions and different cultures are nothing to determine the individual abilities with.

you would be one of those illiberal liberals.
    You try to construct the idea i would like to disallow anyone to talk about his opinion. I never said that. I never asked to erect a wall against right wingers. I just say that these forums seem to be abused by some of the typical attacks facebook talks about.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Not really, there are a variety of political opinions shared on this forum. You would be right if there was substantiated threads regarding Obama on this website for years, but there wasn't, because all of the conservative propaganda pieces on Obama were just that, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories and lies. This however is corroborated by legitimate media sources, the president's own words, and two ongoing investigations in Congress and one in the FBI.

It isn't a theory, the NSA and the rest of the IC community already testified about the specific targeting Russian counter-intelligence resources used in battleground state populations to boost Trump and slander Hillary with conspiracy theories and lies, as well as flood thousands of blogs, forums, social media sites, and discussion apps with fake profiles to push a false narrative against Hillary and Democrats.
    What you are doing here is taking something you read on the news and applying it to a forum that you frequent to be able to easily dismiss your opponents as shills for a foreign government.

Do you seriously think that any criticism of the Obama administration on here is propaganda? I'm sorry but I can't take what you are saying seriously when you are just connecting dots for the sake of promoting a narrative that favors you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Do you talk about real conservatives, which are value conservatives, or do you talk about the "new" right which arent conservatives?

Please elaborate.
    I have no idea what you are on about, I am a conservative becuase I hold conservative views, subscribe to a conservative political philosophy that is one of the oldest in the Western world and support a political party that is literally called the Conservative Party.

I am a conservative myself. Still i have liberal views about people themself, and strongly believe that different skin colors, languages and religions and different cultures are nothing to determine the individual abilities with.
    You are pretty far left for a conservative, which is usually thought of as a right wing position. You can call yourself a conservative, but I am not convinced.

You try to construct the idea i would like to disallow anyone to talk about his opinion. I never said that. I never asked to erect a wall against right wingers. I just say that these forums seem to be abused by some of the typical attacks facebook talks about.
    You have called for the banning of news you deem fake, that is not a liberal stance.

Deleted
    I have no idea what you are on about, I am a conservative becuase I hold conservative views, subscribe to a conservative political philosophy that is one of the oldest in the Western world and support a political party that is literally called the Conservative Party.
    See, i do the same. Still i dont hate muslims just because they have another religion. Still i am no racist. And still i am convinced that people should not be measured by their visible attributes.

You are pretty far left for a conservative, which is usually thought of as a right wing position. You can call yourself a conservative, but I am not convinced.
    I vote for a conservative party my whole life. You know, i am from bavaria. Most people are conservative here. It is just that you also seem to include nationalism and bigotry into your definition and add more right wing opinions to a "conservative" mindset.

You have called for the banning of news you deem fake, that is not a liberal stance.
    No, i actually asked to close a thread about false news, which had been debunked multiple times. Thats a difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    See, i do the same. Still i dont hate muslims just because they have another religion. Still i am no racist. And still i am convinced that people should not be measured by their visible attributes.
    Muslims are not a race, so hating Muslims would not make you a racist anyway.

Not wanting people that wish to impose an alien and religious law code on your country is a perfectly acceptable - and entirely rational - stance in conservatism. About a third of British Muslims (c.1,000,000 people) want our secular legal system changed to Sharia, those are the Muslims I want something done about, the rest are fine by me.

I would have the same stance if we started importing large numbers from any religious group that wanted to create a theocracy in Britain, as I do not want my home country to become a theocracy. Theocracries tend to be a bit shit.

I vote for a conservative party my whole life. You know, i am from bavaria. Most people are conservative here. It is just that you also seem to include nationalism and bigotry into your definition and add more right wing opinions to a "conservative" mindset.
    Where did I include nationalism and bigotry in my definition? Conservatives hold a broad range of views.

No, i actually asked to close a thread about false news, which had been debunked multiple times. Thats a difference.
    You created that thread.

You think mmo champ is a right wing echo chamber....... whattttttttt

OP this is a perfect example of trump derangement syndrome

this forum is a communist snakes den....and its never been anything else

Deleted
    Muslims are not a race, so hating Muslims would not make you a racist anyway.
    You forget ethnicity in your definition of racism.

Not wanting people that wish to impose an alien and religious law code on your country is a perfectly acceptable - and entirely rational - stance in conservatism.
    No, it actually is a protectionist stance, and has nothing to do with conservatism. Being conservative just means you value the same values you already had in the past. As like human abilities to love, as like honor and honesty.

This has nothing to do with the idea you have to convince everyone to not have other opinions, as like your understanding of "conservatism" does.

I believe "coservatism" is the most abused term among the new right. Which infact isnt even nationalistic, but just racist and xenophobic.

About a third of British Muslims (c.1,000,000 people) want our secular legal system changed to Sharia, those are the Muslims I want something done about, the rest are fine by me.
    They never will be the majority, so there is nothing to worry about. Let them live like they want it, but based on the law of your country. Same goes for my home country.

Where did I include nationalism and bigotry in my definition? Conservatives hold a broad range of views.
    Well, you ask for isolation when its about cultural ideas. And you even support handling people differently based on their religion. So you obviously do.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-04-28 at 04:38 PM.

I just wrote that i talk about some individuals, and no choreopraphed single group of propagandists.
    Some people are right wing on a left wing site. It must be Russia!!!!!!!

This sounds like a conspiracy to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Dows he really think mmo champ is a right wing echo chamber lol thats just......whatttttttt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Some people are right wing on a left wing site. It must be Russia!!!!!!!
    Actually, noone talked about russia yet.

Ethnicity has nothing to do with race.

Ethnicity
    noun, plural
    a social group that shares a common and distinctive culture, religion, language

Deleted
    Ethnicity has nothing to do with race.

Ethnicity
    noun, plural
    a social group that shares a common and distinctive culture, religion, language
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    Racism is discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity.

Actually, noone talked about russia yet.
    Apologies. That wasn't you who brought up Russia.

But... "there also are propaganda operations running on these forums." Is a conspiracy theory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should I post a picture of the ginger jihadi for you?

No, it actually is a nationalist stance, and has nothing to do with conservatism. Being conservative just means you value the same values you already had in the past. As like human abilities to love, as like honor and honesty.
    The conservative political philosophy I subscribe to is older than your country, you do not get to determine whether I am a conservative or not.

This has nothing to do with the idea you have to convince everyone to not have other opinions, as like your understanding of "conservatism" does.
    People can hold other opinions. Those who wish to impose a religious legal system on my country can hold those opinions...elsewhere.

I believe "coservatism" is the most abused term among the new right. Which infact isnt even nationalistic, but just racist and xenophobic.
    And how is this relevant to me?

They never will be the majority, so there is nothing to worry about. Let them live like they want it, but based on the law of your country. Same goes for my home country.
    Why on Earth would we want a growing demographic of people that actively despise everything about our country to be allowed to live in our country?

Do you actually think they will not break any laws? That they will not plant bombs on the Tube, or drive cars into people on our bridges? Oh wait, they are doing that, seems like your idea is shit.

Well, you ask for isolation when its about cultural ideas. And you even support handling people differently based on their relgion. So you obviously do.
    When did I ask for isolation? I have no issue with people who come to the UK, as long as they are a benefit and do not wish to cause harm to our society. What is wrong with that? Am I being too mean to extremists?

Deleted
    But... "there also are propaganda operations running on these forums." Is a conspiracy theory.
    It would be if i said it was the truth. I just wrote i "believe" there are. So its just from my point of view. Not a theory, but an opinion.

What?! I don't follow your logic... it's racist to be worried about a growing minority within your own borders who are attempting to subvert your system of law and bring your society back to a biblical time, you're supposed to just ignore them? Well then, we can tell all those liberluls to stop worrying about christians imposing their religion in laws, it's racist to oppose them.

Deleted
    It's not a conspiracy theory if I believe in it.

Deleted
    Should I post a picture of the ginger jihadi for you?
    Do you think meme pictures have any value in this discussion?

Next you ask if you should post a diffamatory meme about a group of muslims.

The conservative political philosophy I subscribe to is older than your country, you do not get to determine whether I am a conservative or not.
    You literally talk about nationalism and isolationism, and not conservatism.

People can hold other opinions. Those who wish to impose a religious legal system on my country can hold those opinions...elsewhere.
    Do you also add people to that who impose to get rid of human rights as like religious freedom?

Why on Earth would we want a growing demographic of people that actively despise everything about our country to be allowed to live in our country?
    Because they had to flee from war. As you pretend to be conservative, what do you think about christian values? You know.. helping those who fear for their lives.. helping those who are in poverty..

I believe you just pretend to be conservative. While infact you just are a nationalist.

Do you actually think they will not break any laws? That they will not plant bombs on the Tube, or drive cars into people on our bridges? Oh wait, they are doing that, seems like your idea is shit.
    Do you actually try to change this discussion to a anti-muslim discussion?

Please spare me and the other readers.

What is wrong with that? Am I being too mean to extremists?
    Just let people live like they want to live. As long they let you live as you want to live. Which doesnt include to enforce your culture onto anyone. Culture mixes itself, there is no need to force anyone.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-04-28 at 04:51 PM.

So, basically, everyone is a racist. Ethnicity involves culture, religion, and language, so if you discriminate or are prejudice against white trailer trash or rednecks, you're a racist. If you discriminate or are prejudice against someone's hair style, you're a racist. If you discriminate or are prejudice against someone's language, you're a racist. If you discriminate or are prejudice of a christian, you're a racist. Do you see how stupid this is?

I really don't care what Wiki says. They keep proving to be one of the most biased sites on the internet. They've been outed several times publishing fake facts about people, organization, and movements. Use a dictionary if you want to quote the definition.