Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    Well then, we can tell all those liberluls to stop worrying about christians imposing their religion in laws, it's racist to oppose them.
    Wait.. are you actually really trying to invoke right wing stereotypes on this thread?

Funny.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Please read:

https://fbnewsroomus.files.wordpress...rations-v1.pdf

written by Alex Stamos, the security chief of Facebook.

Let me quote some very interesting textparts. I will conclude at the end and take a closer look onto this forum as well.

So why do i post this in the offtopic forum of MMO-Champion?

Well, take a guess. I am highly convinced that these forums are also targets of amplifications attacks, in special as it seems the same topics get attention by literally the same accounts over and over again. Let me give examples as like "Sweden as right wing scapegoat", everything that involves "liberurls" and other right wing propaganda targets.

I highly believe these forums are under attack by right wing propagandists while i still have to find out what their intention is, in special considering the fact this is a highly liberal forum with players from all regions of the world.. a multicultural mix out of the most different people you could imagine. Still there seems to be effort to create right wing echo chambers which literally repeat the same propaganda over and over, be it about "immigrants", "sweden", any kind of liberal politicians or just about quoting questionable news from public "news" sources as like breitbart.
    Quite the opposite. If anything it's the left on these forums perpetuating misleading news which is just as bad as fake news. I mean there are actual people from other countries on these forums thanks to posters who think more black people are killed by police annually than any other race in the US.

The left has been perpetuating fake ideas and news for generations by using their own version of alternative facts in saying "You aren't X therefore your facts are wrong because you don't know unless you're X" that somehow made the lies they were making true to the public when in fact they were lies. Both sides are equally guilty of this over history, but the left has become increasingly the perpetrator here.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait.. are you actually really trying to invoke right wing stereotypes on this thread?

Funny.
    You started with the stereotypes from the OP. Your OP was flawed because it resorted to the very thing you're now trying to discredit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you think meme pictures have any value in this discussion?

Next you ask if you should post a diffamatory meme about a group of muslims.
    I am just curious what race this chap is...

You literally talk about nationalism and isolationism, and not conservatism.
    I talk about patriotism and having a sensible immigration policy.

Do you also add people to that who impose to get rid of human rights as like religious freedom?
    They are free to call for the destruction of Britain...just not in Britain.

Because they had to flee from war. As you pretend to be conservative, what do you think about christian values?
    What war were they fleeing from?

Do you actually try to change this discussion to a anti-muslim discussion?

Please spare me and the other readers.
    You brought up Muslims in post #45.

Just let people live like they want to live. As long they let you live as you want to live. Which doesnt include to enforce your culture onto anyone. Culture mixes itself, there is no need to force anyone.
    Why should people coming to Britain not be expected to adhere to British cultural norms? If they want to stick to the norms of another culture, then go there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I am just curious what race this chap is...
    Why do you care what "race" he is?

Would you please stop trying to derail this thread?

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you care what "race" he is?

Would you please stop trying to derail this thread?

Thanks.
    You brought up racism. You derailed your own thread.

Deleted
    You brought up racism. You derailed your own thread.
    I talked about racism as a means of propaganda. You actually act racist.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    What you are doing here is taking something you read on the news and applying it to a forum that you frequent to be able to easily dismiss your opponents as shills for a foreign government.

Do you seriously think that any criticism of the Obama administration on here is propaganda? I'm sorry but I can't take what you are saying seriously when you are just connecting dots for the sake of promoting a narrative that favors you.
    I don't think you are a shill or a paid fake profile publisher, but I have seen profiles and threads from last year after the primaries and the run up to the election that were definitely not a person who is an avid MMO/WoW fan post on this forum.

No, but the ones that were posted by resident conservative people on this forum were by and large founded on lies and conspiracy theories, just as they were with Benghazi, Hillary emails, and the Iran nuclear deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    I don't think you are a shill or a paid fake profile publisher, but I have seen profiles and threads from last year after the primaries and the run up to the election that were definitely not a person who is an avid MMO/WoW fan post on this forum.

No, but the ones that were posted by resident conservative people on this forum were by and large founded on lies and conspiracy theories, just as they were with Benghazi, Hillary emails, and the Iran nuclear deal.
    I see new accounts with few posts come and go, I don't think that is evidence of a conspiracy.

There are reasonable concerns about the Iran deal, Benghazi and the emails that were and are worthy of discussion. People having polarized views on those topics because of biased sources is not evidence of a conspiracy either.

10+ Year Old Account
    I talked about racism as a means of propaganda. You actually act racist.
    Quote one racist comment I have made.

Heads up, not liking Muslim extremists is not a racist stance, it is an anti-extremist stance.

I highly believe these forums are under attack by right wing propagandists...
    The fuck kind of paranoia inducing drugs are you smoking?

Deleted
    Heads up, not liking Muslim extremists is not a racist stance, it is an anti-extremist stance.
    What if you just disliked extrimists no matter what religion or ideology they have?

10+ Year Old Account
    What if you just disliked extrimists no matter what religion or ideology they have?
    I do dislike extremists of all persuasions, and if there were a million of them in Britain then I would want something done about them as well, I certainly would not want us to import more.

Do like ISIS? If not, then by your own definition you are a racist. Do you see how dumb your definition is?

Deleted
    The overwhelming fake news is coming from the left and msm.

- downplay antifa and blm violence.
    - Hide democrat corruption
    - Twist words and information to suit their agenda
    - Anti-russia hysteria to mask the democrat failures.
    - Unwillingless to report minority crime and illegal immigrant crime in justifiable numbers.
    - Building of stark racial tensions regarding police.
    - Prepping up the establishment darlings so distastefully, it becomes kitsch (Clinton, Macron)
    - Ruthless attack on independent news sources like wikileaks, who have a flawless track record.

Fake news is an appropriate term for them.

Deleted
    Do like ISIS? If not, then by your own definition you are a racist. Do you see how dumb your definition is?
    Is that the reason that the only extrimists you talk about are muslim extremists?

Is that the reason that the only extrimists you talk about are muslim extremists?
    Does it really matter? I mean generally muslim extremism is something that's brought from outside area in and the other extremists have already been there. What's wrong with not wanting even more shit influences to country that also happens to increase other forms of extremism (extreme nationalists, neonazis or perhaps in this case EDL).

10+ Year Old Account
    They are the ones representing the most danger to British society at present, hence why they get the vast majority of discussion time. When the IRA was the problem, we talked about the IRA, when Islamic extremism is the problem, we talk about Islamic extremists.

Or do you think that an increase in terrorism and people wanting to turn the UK into a theocracy should be ignored, just in case we upset the feelings of extremists?

Probably you do think that we should ignore those issues out of fear of offending them.

Please read:

https://fbnewsroomus.files.wordpress...rations-v1.pdf

written by Alex Stamos, the security chief of Facebook.

Let me quote some very interesting textparts. I will conclude at the end and take a closer look onto this forum as well.

So why do i post this in the offtopic forum of MMO-Champion?

Well, take a guess. I am highly convinced that these forums are also targets of amplifications attacks, in special as it seems the same topics get attention by literally the same accounts over and over again. Let me give examples as like "Sweden as right wing scapegoat", everything that involves "liberurls" and other right wing propaganda targets.

I highly believe these forums are under attack by right wing propagandists while i still have to find out what their intention is, in special considering the fact this is a highly liberal forum with players from all regions of the world.. a multicultural mix out of the most different people you could imagine. Still there seems to be effort to create right wing echo chambers which literally repeat the same propaganda over and over, be it about "immigrants", "sweden", any kind of liberal politicians or just about quoting questionable news from public "news" sources as like breitbart.
    The fact the moderators lets this cancer thread go on without closing it proves you wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The fact the moderators lets this cancer thread go on without closing it proves you wrong.
    But its finally a conspiracy thread we can discuss! Lets all sin together by calling every right leaning poster a Russian spy. Good day comrade. How many liberals have you spun in our web of lies today?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    But its finally a conspiracy thread we can discuss! Lets all sin together by calling every right leaning poster a Russian spy. Good day comrade. How many liberals have you spun in our web of lies today?
    Its ridiculous lol

I highly doubt this random internet forum is a target of some conspiracy. The internet just leans a bit to the right, socially, atm, so the forum is just the norm.