Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    This is a god send! I no longer have to farm Legionfall reputation on all characters, excellent move Blizzard
    OH SHOCK AND HORROR.

you were asked to play the game.... to get the content, you know the content you pay for?

also.

Exlated requirement was removed.

in its place.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE 11 WEEK LEGIONFALL CAMPAIGN, to get access to Flying quest.

11 weeks....

we are 5 weeks in and i have put maybe 5-6 hours into legionfall rep, and im 2k off exalted....

i have to wait another 6 weeks for my flying mount due to wingers than what was intended.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Makes sense for alts and such, but i wish it would be a account-wide pre-requisite anyways.

I understand the change though.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    So you need to finish the campaign on each toon to get it? Cause just by doing that, and the occasional world quest and order hall mission for rep tokens and you'd be almost there anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    You pretty much get to exaulted by the time you get the Legionfall questline done. Not a big deal, but im bummed that Blizzard caved into people like you.
    No, you don't. The overall quest line only gives 10500 rep. I have alts who are caught up on the line and just barely hitting honored. They'd no way be hitting exalted by the time it's done because there's no need to do every WQ everyday on each.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    How is having to get Exalted on like 5+ alts a good thing for anyone? I don't mind them keeping the Exalted requirement, but they need to make it account bound so we're not spending months on just farming boring rep on alts just to unlock a mount for them.
    Why would anyone in this world have five fucking alts, especially in this expansion? Jesus Christ. Caving to whiners is a Blizzard tradition unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodd117 View Post
    Why would anyone in this world have five fucking alts, especially in this expansion? Jesus Christ. Caving to whiners is a Blizzard tradition unfortunately.
    Just because you don't want to, doesn't mean others don't want too. So far I'm at 7 at 110, with the others at 105, 104, 103, 2x102. Some of us don't mind leveling 1 of each class so we can see the entire expansion with all the class limited quests and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    You pretty much get to exaulted by the time you get the Legionfall questline done. Not a big deal, but im bummed that Blizzard caved into people like you.
    Devs have caved a lot to the minority altohalics this expansion. WoD catted to them too much.

I wish they just made it still require Exalted but made it so once you have exalted on one char you no longer need it on the others to get the mount

Good news indeed. I might actually start leveling some alts now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Kinda your problem there if you cannot even play once a week? I mean..how far do they need to space it out to make everyone happy? Oh..there is no answer, except maybe: If you skip a week, next week you can do 2 quests..so you will get your mount - because even after the 11 weeks, class mounts will not be removed

Like..my alts who wanted to do the Insurrection questline did them in one day. My main needed the full 11 weeks that it was paced out.

This thread is proof again, (as if we needed it):

Blizzard puts something in the game: Some people cry as if they raped their mother
    Blizzard changes something in the game: Other people cry like they raped their dog

....and are at each others throat about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Could have easily done that, agreed. 12k / 21k without exessive farming and 3k in rep items lying around waiting for the DMF buff. Will be exalted next week...
    I actally never complained, i simply said "meh" as i would never get the mount, i never said it should be reduced or anything, im happy that apparently i don't need to do the quests each week because i can do them all at the end, but i wasn't particularly upset that i wouldn't be able to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    OH SHOCK AND HORROR.

you were asked to play the game.... to get the content, you know the content you pay for?

also.

Exlated requirement was removed.

in its place.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE 11 WEEK LEGIONFALL CAMPAIGN, to get access to Flying quest.

11 weeks....

we are 5 weeks in and i have put maybe 5-6 hours into legionfall rep, and im 2k off exalted....

i have to wait another 6 weeks for my flying mount due to wingers than what was intended.
    Not sure if trolling. You would've still had to do the 11week campaign and get exalted. Now it's campaign only. No one pissed in your bucket so maybe take a chill pill.

12 exalted reputations was pretty tedious. If you see a person on a class mount - he has done at least the same amount you did to get yours. What is people's beef with the situation? Feels like an argument for the sake of an argument.

Conclusion: when you're too lazy to do something, just whine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    Hmm... I would have gone with Exalted on 1 character at least.

But this is a perpetual argument point in WoW, if you just want to fast foward through content, why do you even have an alt? (Rhetorical question).
    To be fair, at the current rate of one quest a week leading up to ToS release, if you're diligent about doing your WQs every day while you're on the Shore (may as well since you're in the neighborhood, right?) Exalted should just be a thing that happens as a side-effect of keeping up with WQs and resource turnins on your main. This is more beneficial for alts/late-expansion rerolls than people currently doing the 7.2 quest line, as you can just smash through the quests in Dauntless gear and use the AP tokens from those quests to build up your weapon. Doubly so if you keep up with your Cathedral weekly and the world boss weekly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    You had to do that regardless. The class mounts are like the Arcanist's Manasaber, a reward for doing the new storyline leading up to the raid (and it will probably require a KJ kill at the end that can be doable on any difficulty, like Gul'dan for Nighthold/the 7.1 Insurrection storyline). The only thing that's changed now is your alts won't have to grind out Legionfall Exalted unless you want the tabard on them, they just have to do the questline and make sure they've done the other order hall storylines.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I can stop doing the rep missions then.

I got my last 5th legendary from the turn in bags. Ill keep doing the daylies even if exalted I think, well see.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I am glad that this is going to happen. Getting to exalted on main for mount once, and then being able to get it on alts without exalted req would have been ok too. This is amazing though, now I will definitely get the mount for the rest of the classes

And about the retard who keeps going about 'no effort', well daymn. I'd rather spend time raiding mythic and putting some actual 'effort', than mindlessly spam random abilities while watching Netflix to get to exalted doing boring content.

What is the point of the legionfall rep?

to buy a 10000k shard tabard?

seems worthless to gain rep

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    So theres really no point trying to do each part on my main right now?
    thats good to know, i thought i'd basically locked my self out of the class mount by not doing the weekly quests.
    Nope. The initial release is locked behind week-to-week releases. Once it's fully released, you can do all parts in one day, two days, or however long it takes you to complete it.

Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    Devs have caved a lot to the minority altohalics this expansion. WoD catted to them too much.
    So fucking wrong.

WoD catered to the raiders wanting NOTHING to do outside of jumping straight into raids. WoD was an expansion where it was easy to level, but absolutely nothing to do once reaching max level with alts.

Legion is a far more alt-friendly expansion from the standpoint of actually having shit to do with alts, which is why the 1% of the 1% are whinging about actually having to put more effort into their characters to stay relevant.

Would love to know if you whingers actually pursue content meant to require effort, or if you just love to whinge about pointless timegates being removed.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-04-28 at 05:13 PM.

They should've at least made it to where you needed exalted on one character, but nonetheless, good.