Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Did nobody think to show him the before and after pics of our past presidents?

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Says the guy who actually thinks Obama got all the chemical weapons out of Syria and then Trump somehow allowed them back in. ROFL
    The thing was, all of Trump's campaign rhetoric indicated that he was going to be supportive of the Assad regime, and they took it as a signal that they were clear to start using chemical weapons again because they didn't believe that Trump would do anything in response.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The President isn't anything but "big picture" - the briefing memos are designed to inform and advise, precisely how you explained. Detailed information into salient points. And there is no information saying he's taking oral briefings instead - all evidence points to him ignoring all information and advice and watching cable television instead.

And he's not learning very quickly - he's actually getting dumber as the days and weeks go by. He thinks he can disband the 12th Circuit.
    Do you have a source saying that he's not taking oral briefings. Or are you just making up shit as you go along?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    The thing was, all of Trump's campaign rhetoric indicated that he was going to be supportive of the Assad regime, and they took it as a signal that they were clear to start using chemical weapons again because they didn't believe that Trump would do anything in response.
    Nice 'tin foil hat' theory. Where do you get this crap?

Nice 'tin foil hat' theory. Where do you get this crap?
    Well if just using your brain for two seconds and rationalizing the fairly obvious motivations at play makes you a conspiracy theorist, then I guess I am one. INFO WARS DOT COM!!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Well if just using your brain for two seconds and rationalizing the fairly obvious motivations at play makes you a conspiracy theorist, then I guess I am one. INFO WARS DOT COM!!!!
    You call that using your brain? 'Nuff said.

There's a parallel between how Trump and Xi carry themselves. For the home audience, they do the same strongman schtick what with pandering to nationalistic sentiment and blaming each other for all the world's problems, but then when they meet face to face it's all smiles and handshake and beautiful pieces of chocolate cake.
    Correction: The MOST beautiful chocolate cake you've ever seen.

OT all I was really trying to say is that any statement involving Trump specifically with the NK situation and China should have an asterisk. He may improve or exacerbate the situation, your take most likely hinging on whether or not you are a Trump supporter, but laying the fact that this situation is coming to a head when its been moving clearly in that direction for the last decade or so at Trump's feet is the same as laying the shitty economy in '09 at Obama's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Sure, this is technically news, but it's not news to any of us. Everyone who wasn't coerced already knew he was clueless.
    It's not just about him being clueless. It's about him having no stamina. Why do you think his wife lives several states Okay that's not fair, the man's seventy. But who here thought Mr. 140 Characters had the capacity to last 4 years, let alone 8? He's at the point where he can't even count the number of businesses he gave up on and walked away from, often letting them go bankrupt, even if he takes off his shoes and drops his pants. Or are Trump Steaks still on the market?

EDIT: Also, isn't he golfing more now, not less? If you could fly to a golf course in Florida every weekend on the taxpayer dime, wouldn't you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It's not just about him being clueless. It's about him having no stamina. Why do you think his wife lives several states Okay that's not fair, the man's seventy. But who here thought Mr. 140 Characters had the capacity to last 4 years, let alone 8? He's at the point where he can't even count the number of businesses he gave up on and walked away from, often letting them go bankrupt, even if he takes off his shoes and drops his pants. Or are Trump Steaks still on the market?

EDIT: Also, isn't he golfing more now, not less? If you could fly to a golf course in Florida every weekend on the taxpayer dime, wouldn't you do it?
    Poor guy can't tell the difference between when a federal court judge shuts him down versus an when it's an appeals court. He can't even remember which country he bombed last without help.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Poor guy can't tell the difference between when a federal court judge shuts him down versus an when it's an appeals court. He can't even remember which country he bombed last without help.
    The time to really start worrying is when he thinks we have 57 states.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do you have a source saying that he's not taking oral briefings. Or are you just making up shit as you go along?
    I'm using the same source you are.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm using the same source you are.
    Just admit it...you're making shit up. Everyone knows that he gets daily intelligence briefings and routinely meets with various people during his day.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/donald...e-house-236746

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/201...april-25-2017/

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

The time to really start worrying is when he thinks we have 57 states.
    Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam, Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Canada.
    Your story checks out.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Sure, this is technically news, but it's not news to any of us. Everyone who wasn't coerced already knew he was clueless.

He's 100 days in and still has about 1300 to go, right? What are the Americans gonna do about it? Is he going to do anything he said he would? Is he going to give up? Will Americans make him vacate the premises?

*shrug*
    They aren't going to do anything about it because no one wants to end up in Jail.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just admit it...you're making shit up. Everyone knows that he gets daily intelligence briefings and routinely meets with various people during his day.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/donald...e-house-236746

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/201...april-25-2017/

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us
    You're going to have to point out where I said he wasn't meeting with people. I love it when you've painted yourself into one of your many corners - it's adorable. I said he wasn't reading his briefing material - because he said he wasn't. YOU claimed that he eschewed reading for oral briefs, and NOTHING you've linked verifies that claim.

Another of your adorable attributes is attributing words to people who haven't said them. Very cute.

Trump is perhaps the dumbest man to sit in the Oval Office - period. He doesn't read briefings and he believes that facts are not necessary to make decisions (my personal favorite). The high school debate team I coached awhile back could make better, more informed decisions that this buffoon.

(/chuckling that you linked his schedule three times)

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting interview with Trump about being President: http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/28/politi...ays/index.html

The biggest point I thought from the interview was his exhaustion at how hard the job is - not going to critique him on that issue. But I'm wondering if this is the sliver of opening that Trump or someone would use to see him resign.

I know, way out of left field. But still . . . bah, wishful thinking. Nvm.
    Last edited by cubby; 2017-04-28 at 05:28 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    You're going to have to point out where I said he wasn't meeting with people. I love it when you've painted yourself into one of your many corners - it's adorable. I said he wasn't reading his briefing material - because he said he wasn't. YOU claimed that he eschewed reading for oral briefs, and NOTHING you've linked verifies that claim.

Another of your adorable attributes is attributing words to people who haven't said them. Very cute.

Trump is perhaps the dumbest man to sit in the Oval Office - period. He doesn't read briefings and he believes that facts are not necessary to make decisions (my personal favorite). The high school debate team I coached awhile back could make better, more informed decisions that this buffoon.

(/chuckling that you linked his schedule three times)
    You said that there was no information saying he's taking oral briefings. I posted 3 links showing that he's getting daily intelligence briefings. Your wrong...time to man up and admit it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krawu View Post
    Bing Bing Bong Bong Bing Bing Bing! This guy holds political office.

No Donald, I don't know what that is. Please, PLEASE elaborate.
    When I watched that it instantly reminded me of something. Did a google search and wasn't disappointed:

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Random guy thinks being the president is easy, runs for office, becomes president, then finds out it is far harder than anything he has ever done.

I feel like this is the story for every idiot that thinks any major job is easy and tries to do it theirself, be it running a business or running a country.

Just confirms what I have thought all along, he's going to be a 1 term president. Republicans better start eyeing a replacement candidate for 2020.

Personally, I have had enough of your two party system. Next election I am voting for someone that will place global warming and our environment at the top of their concerns. Possibly Green.

Republicans better start listening to one of their own, the ultimate badass, Gen. Maddog Mattis.

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-env...ional-security

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    You said that there was no information saying he's taking oral briefings. I posted 3 links showing that he's getting daily intelligence briefings. Your wrong...time to man up and admit it.
    Lol, I figured you obfuscate and deter - that's how you roll. If you can't keep track of a basic conversation about a single point, I'm not sure we can help you any more. But I'll give it another try.

I said he was stupid because he doesn't read his briefing materials - you see that "s" at the end of "material" - that means multiple material - or materials. So my claim was:

The President isn't anything but "big picture" - the briefing memos are designed to inform and advise, precisely how you explained. Detailed information into salient points. And there is no information saying he's taking oral briefings instead - all evidence points to him ignoring all information and advice and watching cable television instead.

And he's not learning very quickly - he's actually getting dumber as the days and weeks go by. He thinks he can disband the 12th Circuit.
    You provided his daily schedule - which is NOT proof that he is exchanging oral briefings (don't get confused by that "s"!) for his admitted dismissed written briefing material. Trump admitted to not reading his briefing material - still - you need to provide proof that he is instead getting that information, on multiple issues, through oral briefings. Or admit you lied about what you claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Pretty soon they'll just start reporting what he's eating for lunch everyday because some people seem to have some strange infatuation with everything he says and does.

No interest in knowing he is eating overcooked steak with ketchup at Mar a lago really no interest in knowing about it but his tax returns on the other hand we need to see those so we can see all the criminal acts he is doing.