Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    Can anyone suggest an announcer to get?
    I heard everyone raving about Abathur and Gazlowe saying how good they are, but I love Illidan and Zeratul as characters so can't decide.
    I really like my Tassadar one, but you can check the voice lines for them all on youtube or on HotS by going to the collections tab and clicking the play button over and and voer again on the announcers. Its all personal preference though, abathur and brightwing are the more expensive ones because i guess they are more popular, but not necessarily better.

I like the Boxes, a very nice addition. Certainly seems like you will maintain a somewhat steady stream for free.
    Got some, played some, got some more. Got some skins, some were plain recolors, some were really nice ones. Even got 2 heroes from the boxes.

Doesn't change the fact that the game itself is bland/boring. As an old school dota player I simply cannot get into this game, I can enjoy the occasional game but nothing beyond that. It's just so simplistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Ok this might be a stupid question, but whats the point of voice lines? How do I set them up, use them? Cant find any info on this, do they replace taunts or something?

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Ok this might be a stupid question, but whats the point of voice lines? How do I set them up, use them? Cant find any info on this, do they replace taunts or something?
    Press I ingame to have your hero say the line. You can use it for BM or whatever you want.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    Can anyone suggest an announcer to get?
    I heard everyone raving about Abathur and Gazlowe saying how good they are, but I love Illidan and Zeratul as characters so can't decide.
    Brightwing.

Butcher one was pretty bad, just grunting.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Brightwing.

Which is exactly what one can expect really

I'm pretty happy with Stitches myself. Especially when he starts counting kills.

I'm fucking loving Xul atm. And still loving Vikings. Anything I touch I decimate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Brightwing.

I imagine that high pitched voice will get a little annoying after a while, like watching alvin and the chipmunks. Think I have decided on Zeratul since I just love him so much, altho Gazlowe was bloody brilliant to listen to and now I understand why everyone loves him.

ETC's announcer pack is rockin'.

Still needs to be a Rock N Roll racing announcer pack. That shit would be amazing.

Deleted
    Still the same terrible game. This free loot to everyone is the last desperate attempt to get this game going.

No blizzard, this game is trash, the gameplay is trash and nobody cares about your moba when there are far far better choices arround.

Infracted: Trolling
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2017-04-28 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nvn View Post
    No blizzard, this game is trash, the gameplay is trash and nobody cares about your moba when there are far far better choices arround.
    Only MOBA I consider worth playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    2.0 really reignited the game for me. Loved the gameplay from the start, but the progression got stale fast. Now each game feels a lot more rewarding.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Still the same terrible game. This free loot to everyone is the last desperate attempt to get this game going.

I'm enjoying myself. Don't act as though you speak for me please. Thank you.

Only MOBA games I'm interested in atm are this, Smite and Paragon.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-04-28 at 07:57 PM.

No mmo champion, nvn's posts are trash his thoughts are trash and no one cares about his account. Please delete.

Now I'm sure your thoughts aren't trash, so please stop speaking like you know what everyone enjoys. It's childish

OT: I've been having a lot of fun in quick play with friends grabbing new mounts and skins in 2.0.

Infracted: Minor flaming
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2017-04-28 at 08:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Are you a 14 year old rebel wearing a Che Guevara shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Also, the menu UI is starting to suffer from information overload, similar to DOTA 2 and LoL. Sixty, colorful hero portraits on the character select screen with clashing colors; eleven tabs on the collection screen, and the loadout menu has alot of tabs within itself. It's nowhere near as bad as DOTA 2 or LoL yet, but I'm concerned that additional tabs added in the future will make it worse.
    I had the same feeling when I first logged in, the UI had way way more to it than it had before. I guess it won't seem bad once I get used to it, I just wonder if it will make it harder for new players to get into.

Deleted
    You are all having fun because you have no clue at all about the game, I played to master in this shitty game and then I got really fed up since it's like a slot machine: no skill involved.

I even played lol and I can say it's much better. I don't have 50 minutes to throw every time so I stopped playing that too but this one...well this one is just garbage with a really bland gameplay.

Blizzard was once making high skill games, now it's all about the "team" in everyone of their games, like why the fuck would I want to play as a "team" with people I don't even know. I take league every day of the week over hots and I'm not surprised this game flopped hard, it's just bad. Without blizzard name behind it, this game would have been dead 2 weeks after the release.

Also, you should play for the gameplay. If you are playing for chests you are being played by blizzard since that's how they expect to attract people now. Their game sucks so they are trying to get people hooked with addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

Only MOBA games I'm interested in atm are this, Smite and Paragon.
    PAragon is another terrible moba so...
    Last edited by mmoc6cc9359bff; 2017-04-28 at 08:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mobas have always about working as a team...... "You are all having fun because you have no clue at all about the game."

Way to dismiss someone's opinion and act like you are superior.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

You are all having fun because you have no clue at all about the game, I played to master in this shitty game and then I got really fed up since it's like a slot machine: no skill involved.

I even played lol and I can say it's much better. I don't have 50 minutes to throw every time so I stopped playing that too but this one...well this one is just garbage with a really bland gameplay.

Blizzard was once making high skill games, now it's all about the "team" in everyone of their games, like why the fuck would I want to play as a "team" with people I don't even know. I take league every day of the week over hots and I'm not surprised this game flopped hard, it's just bad. Without blizzard name behind it, this game would have been dead 2 weeks after the release.

Also, you should play for the gameplay. If you are playing for chests you are being played by blizzard since that's how they expect to attract people now. Their game sucks so they are trying to get people hooked with addiction.

PAragon is another terrible moba in my opinion so...
    Fixed that for you.

Also I am playing for the gameplay. I'm being rewarded for playing and winning. I'm enjoying myself again as Lost Vikings.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-04-28 at 08:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Mobas have always about working as a team...... "You are all having fun because you have no clue at all about the game."

Way to dismiss someone's opinion and act like you are superior.
    The individual impact on hots is neglegible, you have to grind a LOT of games to rank up and most of the games are unpleasant since you can't do anything if your team is bad and it's frustrating.

In other mobas like dota or lol you have your xp, your gold and can actually carry a game. I'm pretty confident I could carry every bronze game as jungler on lol, and I wasn't even diamond. On hots? I was master but I could still lose silver games when my team was bad and I wasn't playing a noobstomper like illidan.