Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Enough bickering.

I don't know why but as Vikings I just feel Play Again has more value than Longboat yet I've seen guides saying go Longboat.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Dunno what guides you've been reading. Longboat is pure garbage. It doesn't deal enough damage to ever be worth getting picked, whereas Play Again has so many uses.
    Just been watching some Youtube guides. But yeah I've noticed Longboat even buffed is trash. Play Again can be buffed to recast so the value there is just insane.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I don't know why but as Vikings I just feel Play Again has more value than Longboat yet I've seen guides saying go Longboat.
    Grubby - once again - explained it best. "Take 'Play again'. Only if your team doesn't understand how to play with Vikings, take Longboat."

Deleted
    2.0 has made me enjoy the game a lot more, 8 played this to death when it first released, but stopped playing it a long time ago, but the new progression system makes me want to keep playing, because I love opening loot boxes! So many new heroes since I last played, lots to learn!
    Artanis is probably my favourite to play, always have a lot of fun with him, shields for days!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    No mmo champion, nvn's posts are trash his thoughts are trash and no one cares about his account. Please delete.

Now I'm sure your thoughts aren't trash, so please stop speaking like you know what everyone enjoys. It's childish

OT: I've been having a lot of fun in quick play with friends grabbing new mounts and skins in 2.0.

Infracted: Minor flaming
    worth the infraction
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Are you a 14 year old rebel wearing a Che Guevara shirt?

Gazlowe is best announcer.

Not liking the new map. If all one team does is focus payload that is all there is to it. Destroying bases and taking mercs means very little on this map if anything.

At least on Towers of Doom destroying enemy bases serves a purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post

Not liking the new map. If all one team does is focus payload that is all there is to it. Destroying bases and taking mercs means very little on this map if anything.

I'm not gonna be too quick to judge, I remember for the first couple months of Towers people were convinced that laning at all was pretty pointless outside of getting XP. Some heavily push-oriented strategies may evolve as time goes by.

In related news, I ended up on Hanamura as Cho'gall today and apparently they only count as one hero for pushing the cart. This feels wrong to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    He never talked about popularity, he said a face of the the game, which is true, he's like a mascot. What you are referring to is the fact that rein and dva are insanely far beyond the state of OP, so everyone plays them all the time cuz they do more dmg than every offense hero, while being extremely tanky and providing the best utilities.
    They're not going to add non popular heroes and no one gives a shit about Winston which is why Genji and D.Va were added.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone have this issue: No matter what here I'm on when I do the default "in love" emoji :] It never actually pops up as the emoji.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Deleted

Except destroying a keep essentially makes your 1 payload into 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    I'm not gonna be too quick to judge, I remember for the first couple months of Towers people were convinced that laning at all was pretty pointless outside of getting XP. Some heavily push-oriented strategies may evolve as time goes by.

In related news, I ended up on Hanamura as Cho'gall today and apparently they only count as one hero for pushing the cart. This feels wrong to me.
    Yeah they talked about that during the event. Since it's based off of bodies, TLV is all 3 and Rexxar+Misha gives you 3.... We had TLV in one of my first Hanamura games and with him snagging camps + being able to basically solo payload we were able to harass the crap out of the other team. Was nice.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

I forsee extreme difficulty convincing pugs to contest an enemy payload.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Hanamura is kinda meh. But really the only thing i see coming are lili nerfs lol. When i play her now im often going in the 150k damage territory. I think its a bit much. The changes to the other supports just makes her a too big outlier.

Deleted
    So how many weeks do i ahve to bear these awful qm matchmaker matches with losing 90% of the time?

Its quickmatch, thats your first problem.

Deleted
    It's awesome how many more skins are owned by people now. Almost no matches with retarded horse/basic skin anymore
    Well they were rather exclusive for people who pay real money before - great development.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    It's awesome how many more skins are owned by people now. Almost no matches with retarded horse/basic skin anymore
    Well they were rather exclusive for people who pay real money before - great development.
    I start using basic skins and standard horse just to feel unique
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I start using basic skins and standard horse just to feel unique
    That's very hard boiled.

Indeed, pushing lanes serves only until the first payload spawns. From that point onward you're either jungling for turrets, pushing your payload, or denying the enemy his. Haven't even seen if anything happens were they to push a base because there is just no time, and no incentive whatsoever.

That said, the map is one of the fastest in my experience, it's basicly a two man's race.