Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Just out of curiousity, does anyone think Kryllian is scum for the mass rb?
    I very much think Kryllian is town.

- - - Updated - - -

What about you dupti, what do you think of Kry?

As I said before, I think it was very anti town but I'm not entirely sure it makes him scum as I don't see his motivation for revealing it yesterday if he is scum. So I'm leaning more towards him being town but it's not a very strong read.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    I'm gonna go back to Celtic, I wanna hear more from him today and if last game tought me anything, it's that people will lurk until they're mentioned (I realize that Celtic is a busy man, I'm just generalizing).

Vote: Celtic
    In fairness I agree with you and I think this vote is justifiable. My activity has not been what I would have like it to be (but you guys get me all RL day tomorrow because the GF is off out of the house)

Anyways no lynch is bad. Worse than a bad lynch in most cases. As to the train again you Monkz, I still don't know whether we should have lynched you or not.

It's hard to get a read on players, especially when I'm coming back after a break and I see some faces that haven't been round these parts in a while.

I do find it interesting that even though all but 2 people could go up shit creek, not a whole lot was said. Which means some people are waffling hard. I'll need to go back and review who has been posting what to pick some targets but nobody can say we had deep meaningful conversations yesterday and they resulted in a no lynch

Just out of curiousity, does anyone think Kryllian is scum for the mass rb?
    Scummish - yes

- - - Updated - - -

Dupti and Danner stand out to me at the moment purely because of who they are.

Realistically I won't be able to say more til (RL) tomorrow morning as I'm leaving to go out soon.

I don't see any reason for him to play his role like he did yesterday if he was scum.

I think the silence is a scum ability (especially if it doesn't protect against kills).
    One of the few scenarios where Kryllian is scum is if the silence has (had) two charges. I just don't see the reason for fake-claiming yesterday and putting yourself out there in the spotlight, if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Can you elaborate? If you don't have the time today, then please do it tomorrow.
    I don't really disagree with the Danner read though (although I doubt you have the same read as me)

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Can you elaborate on this part?

- - - Updated - - -

Can you elaborate? If you don't have the time today, then please do it tomorrow.
    I don't really disagree with the Danner read though (although I doubt you have the same read as me)
    Get out of my head. Srsly.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Well...

We find ourselves right back where we were yesterday. Not really a fan of that but it happens.

I believe Kryllian (or someone) used the mass block last night (or Crackle is trolling me), which might explain why there weren't any kills or Monkz saved someone. Either way, we need to do something today.

Vote Tumppu

I'll be around as I can (it will be from my phone...), but I have a rehearsal dinner to attend and some pre-wedding stuff before. So I'm going to be a little spotty this game day.

- - - Updated - - -

Doh should have refreshed.
    Sooo... Why exactly are you voting me? I really can't find any reasoning what so ever for this. Because I voted and disappeared?

Yep, I did put up a monkz train yesterday and then shit happened and I was only able to get back to see then the day had indeed ended in a no lynch. I'm more appalled by the lack of votes than the fact that we "pushed a train on the doc". The claim was perfectly normal as is the "protected myself N1" part.

Now we have a supposed deus ex machina power, which prevented night kills (which is pretty dang cool, btw) but really no leads, except for what Large supposedly has. So what do you supposedly have? Because this seems more like a hail mary vote if anything.

- - - Updated - - -

As for today, I'd much rather focus on those who are unwilling to put out a vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Still at the bar, but once I get home, I'll see who has not bothered much with voting or posting.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

I want to point out one more time crackles post indicating that someone is dying or died.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    As the town awoke there seemed to be no bodies! Although there seemed to be a foul smell around
    Quote Originally Posted by Arindel View Post
    I want to point out one more time crackles post indicating that someone is dying or died.
    Sure someone could be dying... then again it may be nothing.

That being said. Time for me to hit the road. I'll check this tonight when I get to my sisters house.

Or perhaps it has something to do with the shit creek

I think it's quite a big leap to assume that a foul smell is a corpse. It might just be me tbh, I haven't showered today.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    I think it's quite a big leap to assume that a foul smell is a corpse. It might just be me tbh, I haven't showered today.
    Hum i was sure i read rotting smell. Im not well today...

Quote Originally Posted by Arindel View Post
    Hum i was sure i read rotting smell. Im not well today...
    :P

But it's nice that you point it out, because it could definitely mean something.

Ughhhhhh its sooo quiet!!!!! stop being quiet :P

The smell is more likely shit creek.

I don't have time to post heavily At the moment.

I will say my strongest scum read is still Crissi.

vote crissi

10+ Year Old Account
    I still say your reasons are suuuuper weak, like you're trying to find something in someone to take it off your scum buddy. Wouldn't be pressuring a claimed doctor if I didnt have really good reasons for doing so

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I still say your reasons are suuuuper weak, like you're trying to find something in someone to take it off your scum buddy. Wouldn't be pressuring a claimed doctor if I didnt have really good reasons for doing so
    Like being scum.

As for being my scum buddy, I stated the train on Monkz, and only argued against lynching him after he claimed doctor.
    I was also saying you were scum on day 1, before Monkz was under pressure.

While you're here - were you silenced last night? Did you go up shit creek?

7+ Year Old Account
    Just to clarify you suspicion Crissi is in Monkz? Why haven't you voted for him today?

10+ Year Old Account
    Kryllian: I generally don't like voting early, and considering people weren't willing to vote Monkz yesterday, whats the point?

Why ask me that Palawin? Did you try to kill me and find out you couldnt?

- - - Updated - - -

Just funny im being pressured as scum by someone who was on my scum team for 2 of my games