Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I still say your reasons are suuuuper weak, like you're trying to find something in someone to take it off your scum buddy. Wouldn't be pressuring a claimed doctor if I didnt have really good reasons for doing so
    And those reasons areee?

The usual reasons for doing what you're doing doesn't make sense from my perspective.

1. You have a guilty on me (investigator dead, so you can't really represent that option + that would require a busser/framer/whatever)
    2. You're counterclaiming doc (since I know I'm the doctor, I personally know that you're full of shit)

Neither of these options are any good. So what exactly are you doing? What are these 'really good reasons'?

Kryllian: I generally don't like voting early, and considering people weren't willing to vote Monkz yesterday, whats the point?

Why ask me that Palawin? Did you try to kill me and find out you couldnt?

- - - Updated - - -

Just funny im being pressured as scum by someone who was on my scum team for 2 of my games
    If you answer, I'll tell you.

Yep I have been scum before. Good point.

I'm curious, because I don't find you particularly scummy either. More than anything - I'm confused about your read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    I'm curious, because I don't find you particularly scummy either. More than anything - I'm confused about your read.
    I can do what you do....kinda. Just thought you + me + the shit creek mechanic would make it annoying on mafia. Which is why one of my statements thoughts was "if he is truth, crackle's a bastard".

I can do what you do....kinda. Just thought you + me + the shit creek mechanic would make it annoying on mafia. Which is why one of my statements thoughts was "if he is truth, crackle's a bastard".
    Sooooo we have 2 doctors? or 2 doctor-ish roles?

I believe Crissi's claim. Was fairly obvious she tried to counterclaim yesterday which was why I called out Palawins vote, but I got the impression she only had a similar role and not the same which was why I honestly didn't feel like lynching Monkz yesterday either.

That's.. interesting.

I'm not sure what to think of the shit creek mechanic. I'm not certain that it's bad for mafia. It makes every action confusing, and I'd imagine that Mafia can go to shits creek too a certain number of times.

I'm not sure I believe you, but I can't really come up with a reason for you to lie either, so I'll have to think it over. I guess you're claiming something like a bodyguard type of role? If you were scum trying to fake-claim a counter-claim, I'm pretty sure you would just claim straight up doctor. Hmm.

With limited information and no idea what the setup is I can't rule out we have two doctors, but I'm leaning towards believing that is not the case and I trust Crissi more than Monkz simply because I don't see why she would ever counterclaim there as scum. Problem is I still don't know if Crissi is indeed claiming doctor or just a similar protective role.

- - - Updated - - -

I was even considering a mafia doctor, but it's honestly hard to speculate too much about the setup when we've had two mass rbs and only one NK so far.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I believe Crissi's claim. Was fairly obvious she tried to counterclaim yesterday which was why I called out Palawins vote, but I got the impression she only had a similar role and not the same which was why I honestly didn't feel like lynching Monkz yesterday either.
    Yes it was very obvious. But how did you get the impression that her role was only similar to mine? I thought she was representing doctor.

7+ Year Old Account
    Technically we've had a NK and a lynch so far. So two roles revealed.

Monkz and Crissi...If you are both docs is there anything in your role description not standard? Such as a poison protection?

I'm not really sure that matters, at least not from your point of view because the only reasons I could ever have for pushing that would be to help your claim.

In any case, it simply had to do with the way she did it. While I don't have a great read on her, my thoughts was that if you had claimed her exact role she would be way more straightforward, instead she talked about Crackle perhaps being a bastard mod etc, which I think is a pretty weird thing to say when someone claims your role. It just gave me the impression she had a reason to believe you couldn't be a doctor which made me believe she might just have a very similar role in which case it would be rather weird for Crackle to put in yours too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Technically we've had a NK and a lynch so far. So two roles revealed.
    I'm not sure if that was to me, but that doesn't really matter. I still don't know whether we only have one NK around or not. If we only have one, then I think it is very unlikely we have two doctors, but since I can't rule out that we could have more nks I can't deny the possibility of us having two docs either.

10+ Year Old Account
    well the goo could have acted like a second NK depending on color, we just didnt let it live that long to do so.

and i'm sorry for being vague. Its just I know my role and the downside to it.

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose my downside could make Monkz's claim be plausible too

Monkz and Crissi...If you are both docs is there anything in your role description not standard? Such as a poison protection?
    Nop, mine is very vanilla. Besides the fact that I'm not a 'doctor' but a 'medical practitioner'. But I'm pretty sure that's just #CrackleThings

10+ Year Old Account
    Kryllian: Nope, nothing extra

I do not believe Crackle balanced the game around the goo so meh.

Also for what it is worth Monkz claiming that role name kind of makes me trust his claim more. Oh well, in any case we're not lynching you guys today

So euhm 1) we either have two similar roles which both could benefit town, or 2) two similar roles that one of em favors mafia or 3) one of you is lying.
    If we take case 1 then we will have to vote someone, anyone other than you two because we cant go another day with no lynch.
    Case 2 and 3 we will have to gamble.

7+ Year Old Account
    Monkz claimed a protect on self N1. Crissi what about you?

10+ Year Old Account
    ...I'm going to be clobbered considering it was part of my argument on Monkz, but I seriously thought that 1) accidentally starting the listo train and 2) living til the very end in all of my other games, I'd have been a target (considering in my scum teams, the person picked was random from a list of people that werent new and hadnt died early recently). Otherwise I would have done someone else.

Which yeah, in retrospect, makes me look like a hypocrite or an idiot (I'm going for the latter, personally). I still stand by my "non factor, unlikely to be targeted night 1 (esp givin recent mod status)" argument, even if I'm more or less off Monkz now.

7+ Year Old Account
    So you are claiming a self protect N1 Crissi? Please make actual statements. These vague/implied statement aren't helping your defense.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you are claiming a self protect N1 Crissi? Please make actual statements. These vague/implied statement aren't helping your defense.
    Yes I did. In the name of Jesus.

like if ya'll want, I can just go full on claim the name of the roll. Just been avoiding it cause of the downside.