Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    This site smells a little bit shitty, especially when you have a Pro Israel President in the WH
    Is this any better?

https://www.boston.com/news/local-ne...an-citizenship

How about this one, it's the same thing but in the UK post-Brexit. Kek.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-1...enship/8182260

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Hell, you can search the off-topic forum for any number of threads that talked about it until Endus closed them.
    Go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    The answer to both of those is really just Islamists. They won't shut up about Muslims and they are linked to the rise of anti-Jewish hatred.
    Again, wrong, see: http://nypost.com/2017/04/24/germany...s-hate-crimes/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    I stopped reading at Anti-Defamation League.
    I'll bet you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    Oh look, jews playing the victims card again.
    LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Yes, in the US.

In Europe on the other hand Jews can't walk around freely with symbols of their religion in many large cities, where Muslim youth hangs around street corners in large groups.
    It's not Muslims they're afraid of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    No its 100% ridiculous.
    I'm sorry, which part of it is wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

"White nationalist" and "far right" are meaningless buzzwords?

Ahahahahahahaha!
    90% of the time on the internet people who are not far right or white nationalists are accused of that so yes its a buzz word.
    The reason it is a buzzword is because its socially unaceptable for people to be white nationalists. You are using that word to point out that they are immoral.

If white nationalism was a thing then it wouldn't be socially unacceptable. And calling some one a white nationalist would be like calling some one an islamist.

Also just out of curiosity on the political spectrum what do you think islam is? A left leaning ideology?
    Last edited by veehro; 2017-04-29 at 02:17 AM.

Of course, why ANYONE would think that pictures of Sturmbanfhurer SS Pepe gasing people is not ''a good joke''. I mean, it's such a fun and hilarious ''joke'' for the fine brains for the alt-right

'' UR UR UR, you are Jews. UR UR UR, we are going to kill you.''

Then again, the alt-right think that threatening to hang blacks, shoot feminists or drop liberals from helicopters is ''jokes''.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Of course, why ANYONE would think that pictures of Sturmbanfhurer SS Pepe gasing people is not ''a good joke''. I mean, it's such a fun and hilarious ''joke'' for the fine brains for the alt-right

'' UR UR UR, you are Jews. UR UR UR, we are going to kill you.''

Then again, the alt-right think that threatening to hang blacks, shoot feminists or drop liberals from helicopters is ''jokes''.
    I can explain you the phenomenon. The joke is not the picture itself. The picture is not even funny.
    the joke is to see how people chimp out and go out of their way to be offended at some pixels on the monitor.
    When you get offended and outraged over a mexican frog cartoon, you become the joke. Instead of being mature and just move on or just roll your eyes and go "ugh some idiots on the internet but what can you do" , you have people who go out of their way touring national televisions saying how horrible that picture is and how they can't sleep at night because they are afraid pepe is going to touch them.
    And people laugh at you.

You may not understand or agree with it but this is why people do it.

I can explain you the phenomenon. The joke is not the picture itself. The picture is not even funny.
    the joke is to see how people chimp out and go out of their way to be offended at some pixels on the monitor.
    When you get offended and outraged over a mexican frog cartoon, you become the joke. Instead of being mature and just move on or just roll your eyes and go "ugh some idiots on the internet but what can you do" , you have people who go out of their way touring national televisions saying how horrible that picture is and how they can't sleep at night because they are afraid pepe is going to touch them.
    And people laugh at you.

You may not understand or agree with it but this is why people do it.
    Oh, you mean that by saying ''that picture of a Klanist burning to death a black man'' is not a ''joke'', you are ''triggered'' and ''SJW''.

What is funnier indeed that a thug murdering non whites, 99% of alt-right ''humor'' ? The said alt-right who get in frenzies over movies they think are ''SJW'' because slightly more liberal than Der Jude Suss (because Pepe the Frog in a waffen SS uniform gassing Jews-usually coming with ''opinions'' that are about murdering minorities is a-okay-it's FUN. What's is bad and what is advocating for ''white genocide'' is making a comic in which the mutant is black instead of white....)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-04-29 at 02:44 AM.

atheists having a problem with religion?! What gave you that idea?
    Not like that. Hatred based on what others believe or don't believe, is something religious people do best.
    It's more like they just hate Jews on principle.

Why are they reclaiming their German citizenship? What does "anti-Semitic incidents" refer to? I notice there is only a reference to hate speech, but that is protected by the first amendment, so it is an odd complaint.
    Your defense of hate speech does not make it any less painful to the targets of the hate speech. And hate speech does cause fear in the targets because you never know which nut cases are actually going to follow through on their threats.

You clearly stated that it your strong belief that verbally abusing other people (for example, like a Jewish person that has the AUDACITY to make known his religion) is acceptable and even desirable. Others are against it to the point of leaving the country. Which from your point of view is probably a good result anyways

Oh, you mean that by saying ''that picture of a Klanist burning to death a black man'' is not a ''joke'', you are ''triggered'' and ''SJW''.
    See? there you go with your overblown exagerations causing people to laugh at your over exagerated reaction.

You're comparing a picture of a cartoon frog with an actual photo of a murder.

What is funnier indeed that a thug murdering non whites, 99% of alt-right ''humor'' ? The said alt-right who get in frenzies over movies they think are ''SJW'' because slightly more liberal than Der Jude Suss (because Pepe the Frog in a waffen SS uniform gassing Jews-usually coming with ''opinions'' that are about murdering minorities is a-okay-it's FUN. What's is bad and what is advocating for ''white genocide'' is making a comic in which the mutant is black instead of white....)
    You think the actual social nationalist party of germany were making fun of gassing the jews or were they actually serios about it?

if you want to see people who are serios about killing jews this is how they go on about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_6wEZJT9dM

Notice how there is little humor in the way of what he is saying

And notice how there isn't allot of exposure around him. I bet you don't even know his name. Because there is little outrage over it, how ever a pepe the frog cartoon is what people are getting triggered by?!
    Just saying maybe some priorities should be in order?

Oh and if you're wondering thats in canada not some middle eastern country
    Last edited by veehro; 2017-04-29 at 05:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And once again, people derail the discussion into religion-bashing and race discussion, which are banned for good reasons. Locking this here.