Deleted

Macro for artefact appearance

Hi guys,

i'm kind of lost on the second tint of the new artefact appearance...

Is there a macro so i can view which dungeons i already did and which ones not? (requirement is: kill all legion dungeon bosses with this appearance)

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno of a way to track it.

Some Google-fu told me that when it comes to Violet Hold, you only have to kill both of the possible two last bosses, not all the possible bosses. In Karazhan you do not have to kill Nightbane, and killing only one of the possible Opera encounters should suffice.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    Yeah, did that already. ran the dungeons thrice now :X

10+ Year Old Account
    You sure you've done all the Dungeons? With the appearance equipped? Including Cathedral and the Suramar ones?
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    Yes, like i said, i ran them thrice (violet hold six times for both bosses), upper and lower kara, suramar ones and cathedral :X

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    Dunno of a way to track it.

Some Google-fu told me that when it comes to Violet Hold, you only have to kill both of the possible two last bosses, not all the possible bosses. In Karazhan you do not have to kill Nightbane, and killing only one of the possible Opera encounters should suffice.
    I only did VH once and got the extra appearance.

As for what you could possibly be missing, no idea. What I did was just keep track of the dungeons using the Specific dungeon option in the finder and just unchecked the dungeons as I did them, and once they were all done I had it. I actually feel like it finished for me before I actually did all the dungeons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrosis View Post

As for what you could possibly be missing, no idea. What I did was just keep track of the dungeons using the Specific dungeon option in the finder and just unchecked the dungeons as I did them, and once they were all done I had it. I actually feel like it finished for me before I actually did all the dungeons.
    hm, i did that too :/ was just wondering if there's a way to track the progress, see where it's stuck. But thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrosis View Post

Well, there were a fair amount of people saying they needed to run VH twice, and it was concluded you needed both possible last bosses. I haven't done it myself.

But yeah, I dunno what could be missing for OP. Only outliers are VH and Karazhan (due to multiple and optional bosses), and then The Arcway, Court of Stars, and Cathedral of Eternal Night as those need to be unlocked, although the OP probably has unlocked them. Other than those, it should be a simple matter of running all the dungeons once. Dunno if I'm missing something. Anyway, good luck OP.

Deleted
    Yeah, did that already. ran the dungeons