Got the Zulian Panther a couple days ago. I restarted my semi-daily ZG runs on a whim (kind of burned out on them before, I had been doing 8-12 runs a day, five days a week, for weeks on end, and had to stop) and started my eleventh character's first run through. Which is why this Rarity count shows "first attempt".
    http://i.imgur.com/RAn5TZG.jpg Actual correct count is closer to 600.

Got Flametalon tonight. Couldn't sleep - wife's sick, and she's not a sound sleeper when she's unwell, so...

http://i.imgur.com/F9Y0aGP.jpg This count is off by about 90-100; for some reason, it's only counting this one character's raids, and not all my other runs, spread across 7-9 characters. (My priest was pretty much the only character I never took in here.)

23 caches in, 1 mount learned - its looking to be a rough grind everyone. The fact that they only give gold is so unrewarding, but it sounds like they're going to add more reward to them in 7.2.5..

A newbie question but one that needs answered.
    If I learn engineering mounts and then respec my profession, will I be able to fly my gyrocopter afterwards?

Quote Originally Posted by Graharam View Post
    If I learn engineering mounts and then respec my profession, will I be able to fly my gyrocopter afterwards?
    The only ones you can't continue using are the Flying Machine and Turbo-Charged Flying Machine. The other professions that reward mounts are much more restrictive.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    The only ones you can't continue using are the Flying Machine and Turbo-Charged Flying Machine. The other professions that reward mounts are much more restrictive.
    So basically not worth it then.. :-)

So basically not worth it then.. :-)
    Will still count towards your mount count on any toon, so if you're collecting, it is. You just need to have the required skill of the profession to learn it basically.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Hell of a great month. I'd been very casual for a few months, even taking two off entirely, but I checked out my 300 achievement again and saw I'd gotten it in November. The 22 I'd gotten since then felt like a pretty meager pace, especially with a lot of Legion's "freebies," so I decided to spend a little bit upping the ante. A few mild highlights that I hadn't posted but don't really merit screenshot excitement -

+1 hitting 4th prestige to get the first mount.
    +4 from dropping 800k on WoW tokens for the RAF mounts I'm missing.
    +1 first timewalking mount, the Ironbound Charger.
    +1 from finally getting the fox, definitely felt like this merited its own post when I got it but I never did it.
    Also sucked it up and ground out the saddles I was missing. Only one left is the wolf, but I'll likely commit to that next season via RGBs with the bonus saddle. I'm forgetting a few, but those are the "middle" highlights.

But for the actual highlights - I got my first "ultra-rare" spawn mount! There's a little irony in it in that I'd likely spent 100h this month working on Aeonaxx only to get the camel on a mild whim, having only done the Uldum round about 20 times this month. I'm honestly pretty glad this was my "first," as the others can largely be afk-multitasking camped at while the camel takes active 10 minute search rounds. On top of that, a few people were able to help me get the long-forgotten hippogryph, so thank you to the beautiful people in the picture, bringing my current grand total to #339. Here's to letting Rivendare and Life-binder compete for the honor of #340.

Last edited by Brodhistiva; 2017-04-29 at 06:33 PM.

Guldan mount is so cool!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mounts that states "Requires Engineering/Tailoring" cannot be used by toons that doesn't have that profession..
    They stay in your Mount tab, but you cannot summon them, if you drop the profession..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

How's everyone's Paragon cache count looking?
    This is mine as of today:

Total caches: 40
    Total rewards acquired: 1

Nightfallen: 8
    Valajar: 8
    Highmountain: 6
    Dreamweavers: 4 (mount acquired)
    Wardens: 9
    Court of Farondis: 5

*weeps*
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

7+ Year Old Account
    Valarjar: 7 - Stopped hardcore grinding of maw dungeon for rep
    Highmountain: 3
    Court: 2 - Obtained so trying to avoid it due to ability to get double ups of the mounts
    Nightfallen: 10
    Dreamweavers: 3
    Wardens: 5
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Nightfallen: 11
    Valajar: 3 (mount acquired)
    Highmountain: 4
    Dreamweavers: 4
    Wardens: 5 (toy acquired)
    Court of Farondis: 4

Slowly getting more alt's rep leveled up - but it's extremely slow. Wasted luck on the dumb warden's toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post
    Not that rare, makes mount 325 however!

We got our first mythic Gul'dan kill tonight as well. Sadly I didn't win but we saw our first green mount drop.

Could remind me where the red infernal is from ?

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero Stormchester View Post
    Could remind me where the red infernal is from ?
    Red is from Mythic Gul'dan. As with previous mythic raids, it's a 100% drop rate for one person in the raid atm.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Red is from Mythic Gul'dan. As with previous mythic raids, it's a 100% drop rate for one person in the raid atm.
    Oh so the green one is just a rare drop? I thought it was the green one that was from mythic. Thx for clearing that up.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Finally got the Grey Riding Camel after finding close to 80 fake statues.

I haven't been playing much for the last week so most of my reps are about half way into the paragon.

Total caches: 17
    Total rewards acquired: 2

Valajar: 3 (Mount on first Valajar and first paragon chest)
    Dreamweavers: 3 (Mount on first Dreamweaver and 5th paragon chest)
    Highmountain: 2
    Wardens: 3
    Court of Farondis: 3
    Nightfallen: 3
    Armies of Legionfall: 0

As far as mounts since Legion launch goes:

Riddler's Mind-Worm
    Valajar Stormwing
    Wild Dreamrunner
    Drake of the North Wind
    Fathom Dweller
    Great Brewfest Kodo
    Llothien Prowler
    Long-Forgotten Hippogryph
    Smoldering Ember Wyrm
    Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent
    Last edited by Xozat; 2017-05-02 at 09:22 AM.

Is important to remember you can relatively easily honorgrind just doing PvP towers. And that doesn't involve any PvP. If you want the war courser
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post

1% of all time it drops 100% everytime

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

23rd cache, first reward so far. #377