Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    I've been solo'ing them since the day I unlocked access world quests. Gear has nothing to do with it, they can all be solo'd at any gear level. Even sub level 110 can handle them due to player scaling. I can do any invasion WQ's on my DH alt not problem at 103 and 104, never once have I needed to find a group.

10 minutes? Try 30 seconds. You're all just making my point for me. If you can't solo these elites, that's purely a skill problem. That's not an insult, that' just a statement of fact. I've never needed assistance for any of these quests, again with the exception of world boss and mythic dungeon world quests. This is from the first day I unlocked WQ and even on my alts doing the invasion world quests when they pop up.

The quests that have several requirements may take a few minutes, but the elites have always fallen over like a training dummy. The new rares on Broken Shore can take a couple minutes to kill, but even that can be sped up if I go and collect a couple of buffs first.
    If you want to claim that you can complete group quests at the same speed solo as a group of 5 can, you are free to make that argument and make yourself look silly while doing so. I certainly won't stop you from doing that!

Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    Blizz logic as usual:

/fun detected
    /fun disabled
    Because having your raid filled with russians that leave after 5 seconds is so much fun.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Because having your raid filled with russians that leave after 5 seconds is so much fun.
    Yes, because the alternative would be [insert nationality].

For me who doing 20-30 WQs daily and never used this addon...it is much faster to do World Quests now that they disabled this addon...before i made a group and like 100 people queued up instantly and most of them left after i invited them or they were somewhere else in the zone, or i joined a group and 3 player was not even that quest zone where i joined...

but now when i join a group or i make a one people simply pop up at the WQ what i listed and we do it much faster... and it takes 2-3 click to join a group or make a group by yourself...

author updated addon its actually not too bad right now even like 3 more clicks no biggie im happy

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    author updated addon its actually not too bad right now even like 3 more clicks no biggie im happy
    Yup, works fine again. Was a bit confused by the replies but then realized the OP updated his post. Still expecting a bunch more posts from people thinking its broken despite the title

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    I don't think you understand how big of a deal "a few extra clicks" is, OP, when you're doing 100+ world quests per week. Now instead of clicking twice, essentially you are clicking 5+ times since you have to manually sign up for EVERY group. This "solution" doesn't solve anything. Sure, it's slightly faster than manually typing out the quest name, but the number of clicks required just to sign up for ONE group + the extra clicks you'll need to sign up for additional groups (because it's extremely likely you won't even get into the first group you sign up for) really does add up to a lot of extra time and frustration.

The bottom line is that world quests are NOT FUN content. They are a chore and people do them because they are rewarding and one of the largest sources of weekly AP through not only AP tokens but Order Hall Resources as well.

The addon was made to automate the process and infinitely make it quicker and LESS of a chore. Now that its primary function no longer works, its usefulness has been severely diminished and world quests are back to being a chore once again.

There are several problems here. 1. Blizzard's idea of #content is a chore and a bore and they still haven't learned after all these years that people don't like an infinite daily grind, and 2. Instead of working on fixing their tech and how it interacts with their servers, they just completely disable any addon that doesn't play nice with it.

One of the nice things about WoW is that it allows addons. A lot of mmo's don't. If we continue down this path that we've gone in Legion (With Blizzard disabling every single helpful addon such as location markers and now WQGF) I wouldn't be surprised to see the day when Blizzard's almighty, never-wrong, completely self-righteous dev team disables all addons ever because they only want you to play their game the way THEY want you to play it. Screw personalization. Screw quality of life. Everything Blizzard does lately is to cause you to spend more time in their game so you stay subbed longer. It doesn't matter to them if the experience is more frustrating or less fun. As long as you're there, and as long as they are getting your 15 dollars a month, they really don't give a damn how fun, engaging or exciting their content is.
    And this is why I am considering quitting

WQGF made WQs barable for me, now it's a chore again and the basic UI doesn't help

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Was this enabled by default? I'm curious because I never saw it.

Regardless, that "counter" can be ignored.
    Yes it was, basically Blizzard has enabled people to server hop more easily so GG

How about "clicking" your characters abilities instead and finish that world quest, would save you some time rather than having to click two times and then come to the forums whining about it. Are people queuing for WQs like killing 30 imps as well? One aoe and its done.

Of all the things people complaining about, this must be the most ridiculous one. And people considering "quitting" because of this? HAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Shh, dont share obvious secrets.

Hence why i did not understand the problem with the addon, apparently people cant move the mouse on the screen, click the eye and click an empty group.
    becasue clicking once in middle of screen is faster and better then clicking 4 times on rigth side of screen and middle

WQGF is coming back , just updated and the log said
    0.24 (29/04/2017)
    - Back in business.
    - Trying to comply with the new UI restrictions. Guaranteed with 99% less automation!
    - This is a very early prototype, expect bugs!