Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Clearly we need to make sure we never elect anyone who hasn't been a lawyer their entire life right? Also we should only elect people who have been in the establishment forever, infact establishment families like bush!
    Ofcourse a document as freakishly huge as the healthcare law will freak people out including trump, lawmakers have already admitted to not reading laws before signing them.
    It's not about background, it's about hiring someone that actually wants to do the job. He clearly had no idea what kind of responsibility he was taking on. All he cares about is popularity. He interrupted a Reuters interview to hand out maps of the Electoral College results ffs. Why do you think he's holding another rally in Pennsyltucky instead of going to the Correspondents Dinner? He'll be mocked at the dinner, he'll be cheered in rural PA. He needs the ego boost. He does it all the time. Every time his approval numbers dip or his EOs get blocked or his legislation fails he runs off to a solidly red district and has a rally. The problem is, rallies don't accomplish government goals, governing does.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Clearly we need to make sure we never elect anyone who hasn't been a lawyer their entire life right? Also we should only elect people who have been in the establishment forever, infact establishment families like bush!
    Ofcourse a document as freakishly huge as the healthcare law will freak people out including trump, lawmakers have already admitted to not reading laws before signing them.
    But he had the best plan ever, everyone was going to be covered and for cheaper. Or was that just a bald faced lie and there was no plan, just bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    People in their sixties and seventies usually age quite a lot in eight years.

Especially doing a tough, demanding job.

70+ year old pensioners being capable of doing the job quite clearly indicates that it isn't the "hardest job in the world".
    Obama isn't in his 60's
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Or because it was only about getting richer and being a star.. anything else even how grand it might be is useless to him?
    my dude, i don't think even the most power of narcissism can top aliens or something.

oh well. maybe it is that. maybe he'll slip up and reveal something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tstr88 View Post
    Trump certainly isn't an idiot for being honest about it.
    No, he's just calling his voters idiots for voting for someone that has absolutely no idea how to do the job.

I mean, his whole populist rhetoric is more damning for Trump than it is for the politicians & candidates that actually know how the basics of the job they would have stepped into.

Every time Trump reverses his position on something its cuz "Oh yeah... maybe if you'd known something about it before you shot off ignorant promises that couldn't be kept... you might not have to reverse your position when you find out why things were being done the way they were in the first place."

The whole !@#$ing house is burning down, and Trump's trying to get a mortgage to pay for a better fence.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    But he had the best plan ever, everyone was going to be covered and for cheaper. Or was that just a bald faced lie and there was no plan, just bullshit.
    It seems his general approach to things is 'I want to do this and know nothing about it and have no plan. But i'll totally figure out a plan to make it happen when I get there'

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN17U0CA

Wow, Trump is a unqualified buffoon.

And what is with all the recent admissions from Trump that he has no idea what he's doing?

First he says no one knew healthcare could be so complicated.

Then he said he didn't know China couldn't solve the North Korea problem until Chinese President Xi explained it to him in 10 minutes.

Then he said when he called NATO obsolete he didn't know what NATO was to justify his NATO flip-flop.

Now he says he thought being President would be easier than his previous life (as a celebrity and brand salesman).

It's not just that Trump is an unprepared idiot, but he can't resist telling the whole world that he's an unprepared idiot!
    It is EASY if you are corrupt as fuck, Like Obama or Clintons.

It is HARD to run a country, while being honest, and really trying to make a country great. Even HARDER to recover to greatness from the shithole U.S has been in for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    No, he's just calling his voters idiots for voting for someone that has absolutely no idea how to do the job.

I mean, his whole populist rhetoric is more damning for Trump than it is for the politicians & candidates that actually know how the basics of the job they would have stepped into.

Every time Trump reverses his position on something its cuz "Oh yeah... maybe if you'd known something about it before you shot off ignorant promises that couldn't be kept... you might not have to reverse your position when you find out why things were being done the way they were in the first place."

The whole !@#$ing house is burning down, and Trump's trying to get a mortgage to pay for a better fence.
    Well yeah. I highly doubt Trump thinks things through on any kind of deep level. He just spouts out his feelings. His ideas are based on his emotions and current mood at the time. I doubt he even remembers saying half of the shit he said during the race that he now contradicts. It's almost like he's accidentally contradicting himself out of pure ignorance

The problem is that his diehard followers are mindless minions who are incapable of independent thought. One would have to be mindless to attempt to defend such indefensible positions of a man who switches them on a whim. Either that or they're just trolling for the LoLZ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    It is EASY if you are corrupt as fuck, Like Obama or Clintons.

It is HARD to run a country, while being honest, and really trying to make a country great. Even HARDER to recover to greatness from the shithole U.S has been in for a while.
    Ummm...tell me how corrupt Obama was??

And can you tell me how he is really trying to make the country great again??

Not bashing here, just curious on your view

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    It's not just that Trump is an unprepared idiot, but he can't resist telling the whole world that he's an unprepared idiot!
    At least he admits it, most any other Politician would dismiss the idea the fact that they screwed up or weren't prepared for the job.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post
    Kinda makes me wish someone qualified to handle international relations won. Maybe someone who wanted the job for more than ego stroking and showboating. But, that might just be me.

#butheremails
    I agree with you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Obama isn't in his 60's
    So what....?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    So what....?
    So your "People in their sixties and seventies usually age quite a lot in eight years." thing is completely invalid when it comes to how much he aged in his 8 years.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Deleted
    So your "People in their sixties and seventies usually age quite a lot in eight years." thing is completely invalid when it comes to how much he aged in his 8 years.
    To be fair, look at pictures from when he was first elected and compare those to the ones from his last year. There's a change for sure. Hell, even compare them to the ones when he got re-elected.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    I didn't know that playing golf every weekend was hard. But if the Trump says so, it must be true.
    Must get that handicap sorted!!

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Those were not controversies during that administration. They hardly survived any controversy, they are the most despised administrations of the past few decades.
    They weren't only because of partisan hypocrites like you.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    To be fair, look at pictures from when he was first elected and compare those to the ones from his last year. There's a change for sure. Hell, even compare them to the ones when he got re-elected.
    That was my point

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    At least he admits it, most any other Politician would dismiss the idea the fact that they screwed up or weren't prepared for the job.
    Most people with half a brain wouldn't bother to attempt to become president if they know if they are not prepared for it. Yeah, lets give him credit for admitting he doesn't have half a brain.

15+ Year Old Account
    What are you trying to argue here?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

He thought being commander in chief of the US armed forces and the chief exec of the USA would be easier than being a pampered billionaire? ~ Tom Nichols

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    They weren't only because of partisan hypocrites like you.
    What do you mean?