Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    The problem isnt Trump, it's Clinton. She couldn't even beat Cobra Commander in an election.
    Would any of the other candidates have run against him, Trump wouldve lost.

People just don't like Clinton or what she represents (the old political elite).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    The problem isnt Trump, it's Clinton. She couldn't even beat Cobra Commander in an election.

People just don't like Clinton or what she represents (the old political elite).
    Not voting for Clinton is understandable, but people voted FOR Trump and are now unable to really explain their actions beyond "he says he hates the things/people I hate".
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Yet, she still received millions of more votes than he did. What does that say about Trump then?

Clinton is becoming to the democratic party what Comrade (Jeremy) Corbyn is to the Labour Party in the UK. The sooner they get rid of her and find a new candidate, the better their chances of (maybe) retaking the White House.

Can see now why it is better to let Clinton roam around free than to put her behind bars, for the Republicans that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artaxerxes View Post
    Clinton is becoming to the democratic party what Comrade (Jeremy) Corbyn is to the Labour Party in the UK. The sooner they get rid of her and find a new candidate, the better their chances of (maybe) retaking the White House.

Can see now why it is better to let Clinton roam around free than to put her behind bars, for the Republicans that is.
    She's gone. Only people bringing her up, are Republicans.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Well, he lost to her 48%-46% so "still" is pretty inaccurate.

But...facts. Whatever
    Well you could use the fact that popular votes are not how elections are won in the US, so technically that is not a fact.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    A new Washington Post poll that declares President Trump as "the least popular president in modern times," waits until the second to last paragraph to reveal another tidbit: He'd still beat Hillary Rodham Clinton if the election were held today and in the popular vote, not just Electoral College.

The poll found that Trump's polls continue to be upside down, with a 42 percent approval and 53 percent disapproval.

Also unchanged: His base still likes him.

It's not until the second to last paragraph of the long story that it's shown Clinton would still lose to the president, despite the high disapproval ratings and problems with his first 100 days detailed by the paper. It reads:

The new survey finds 46 percent saying they voted for Clinton and 43 percent for Trump, similar to her two-point national vote margin. Asked how they would vote if the election were held today, 43 say they would support Trump and 40 percent say Clinton.

ABC's Jonathan Karl tweeted, "According to the ABC/WP poll, among 2016 voters, @realDonaldTrump would beat Hillary Clinton in a rematch — in the popular vote, no less."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wa...rticle/2621016
    When are you going to get over the fact that Hillary lost? Trump's yuge problems are his own - Hillary has NOTHING to do with it. I find it adorable that you're at such a low point for your God-King that you actually can't point to anything he's doing - you have to use a pretty crazy source to cite another source to bring up a completely irrelevant topic. Rofl - when Drumpf is impeached, and Pence is minimalized, we'll all be laughing even harder. Then crying because it will take years to fix what this asshat has fucked up in less than 100 days.

Or is that still a legit measuring stick? I can't tell - Cheeto probably doesn't remember what he last said about it either.

- - - Updated - - -

Really? The problem with the president is someone who isn't president? You're ok with that line of reasoning? Trumps numbers are the lowest ever because of . . . Hillary? You are adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Well you could use the fact that popular votes are not how elections are won in the US, so technically that is not a fact.
    No, it is technically a fact. The percentages of votes are factual. The electoral college doesn't change that.

#themoreyouknow

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    What this poll should tell anyone is that the only people who care about Hillary Clinton are mostly Right-Wingers. Democrats have moved on.

Trump's numbers on Trustworthiness, Truthfullness, Getting Shit done, Job Performance are all terrible. But he beats Clinton so just ignore the shit crumbling around Trump and Republicans in Washington because why not? It's what Republicans love to do when the real world interferes with their fantasyland. Maybe Trump can expand the swamp so much that no one will be able to run against him in 2020.

Also, there's recent polling that shows Trump loses to Biden, Comrade Bernie by large amounts over Trump. Any actual possible challenger in 2020 is beating Trump
    2020's victory over Drumpf might even exceed Obama's drumming of McCain (who, in all honesty, was never a serious candidate).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    So only the numbers/relation you like are facts? Is that how you're gonna roll today? Lol.

and who the hell said we want hillary we want a REAL PROGRESSIVE to beat the fucking shit out of donny and the fascists hillary is a corporate cocksucker always been and will always be. she is basically a republican if you ask me and why would democrats and liberals and true progressive vote for her? really we might as well watch shit blow up with donny since hillary will be just the same old shit of wages going to hell corporations making billions and everyone else getting fucked since she stands for republican politics.

There you have it why she only gets 40% in your poll she is a DINO

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    Well, he didn't win because of the overall polls numbers. So you can't say he "still" wins in the polls. If you would have said a collection of polls showed he would get a majority of states, it would be correct because he won a majority of states votes.
    Yea he did. And we got to get over that fact cause the longer you are going on about it the less chance your going to see why you actually lost.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    I view it as dissatisfaction with Clinton in particular. According to Gallup, Clinton and Trump were the two least popular candidates since they've started tracking favorability ratings. If the Democrats can find a popular candidate to nominate, even at the level of John Kerry, they should pick up a lot of votes over Clinton.

Speaking personally, I live in a state where Clinton was guaranteed to win, so I abstained from voting out of protest because I was disappointed in the Dems for nominating such an uninspired candidate.
    Lots of states like that for both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I don't think there's any real meaning in the change in Clinton voters, simply because it costs them absolutely nothing to use the poll as an opportunity to express dissatisfaction with the Democrats. As for people not bailing on Trump, I don't find that surprising in the least and I'm already predicting Trump will be a two term president as long as he makes it to the next election (not that I expect he won't).
    I'm willing to say its a virtual certainty Trump will take the next election, if only because the Democrats refuse to learn from their mistakes and institute change.

This is a stupid conclusion, and not surprising that stupid people accept it.

Giving hindsight to Trump and Clinton voters and tallying that without tallying the hundred million+ non-voters and 3rd party on how they would act is insane. Especially since conventional wisdom was that Clinton would win, so people stayed home.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    This is a stupid conclusion, and not surprising that stupid people accept it.

Giving hindsight to Trump and Clinton voters and tallying that without tallying the hundred million+ non-voters and 3rd party on how they would act is insane. Especially since conventional wisdom was that Clinton would win, so people stayed home.
    I think thats huge and i think we'll see the opposite turn out in france. Clinton lost in part because of an apathetic amd disinterested populace. The french people are lucky to have an election now so they know what happens if you dont exercise your franchise. Should.be enough le pen out of office.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Also dumb, calling out people who regret voting for the loser.
    This is well-documented in Presidential elections, and it represents people who reluctantly voted for the loser and lament that he/she didn't win anyway.
    If Trump had lost, we'd see similar numbers of the people who held their nose to vote for him and regret it.
    People want to vote for the winner.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Yea he did. And we got to get over that fact cause the longer you are going on about it the less chance your going to see why you actually lost.

- - - Updated - - -

Lots of states like that for both sides.
    Oh I am not denying he won. Not that I really care. I am not American. My statement was just a pointing out an inaccuracy in your statement. Nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    Oh I am not denying he won. Not that I really care. I am not American. My statement was just a pointing out an inaccuracy in your statement. Nothing else.
    There was no inaccuracy. Just you trying to make one out of nothing so that you can feel better.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's right, Trumpkins. Keep hiding behind Clinton. That'll somehow turn the last 100 days into something good and meaningful.

But her emaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaails

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Jedi Batman

Okay, I agree with you here dude. But I can't find that picture of the "but her emails!" Sign.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    This one?

Yasssss

HAHAHAHA