Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry Mark of Honor drop rate...??? Completely jacked?

Anybody else notice this?

Armor Sets = 12 Tokens
    Weapon Sets = 80 Tokens

Yet the mark of honor droprate remains excruciatingly low %.

Has or will Blizzard ever address this? It's becoming incredibly frustrating going through 20+++++ champion boxes to get not a single Mark of Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Copey View Post

Armor Sets = 12 Tokens
    Weapon Sets = 80 Tokens

Has or will Blizzard ever address this? It's becoming incredibly frustrating going through 20+++++ champion boxes to get not a single Mark of Honor.
    It's faster to just wait till they proc as the reward for the Warden Tower WQ's,then hit them on your main and all your alts,otherwise you will be grinding bg's for a long time.

Just do the WQs. I have around 300, and have pretty much run out of things I want to buy with them. You can even level an alt whose class hall has the "complete a WQ every 18 hours" perk if you don't want to bother actually going out and doing them on a bunch of characters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    It's faster to just wait till they proc as the reward for the Warden Tower WQ's,then hit them on your main and all your alts,otherwise you will be grinding bg's for a long time.
    I can only agree with this.

Prior to having alts at 110, I barely had any marks and what few I had, took me a looong time to get.
    Now, with 5 at 110, I have spent marks on buying armor ensembles for all of them and I still have almost enough for a weapon ensemble. The aquisition rate will only go up as I get more 110s and do WQs that grant them. So I'm happy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Level alts, do pvp towers and ffa quests for marks. Only way to really speed it up. Got 8 characters farming them whenever possible, got all armor sets for my main and halfway through the weapon collections now.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    Absolutely, there was one day I got 84 marks. 3, then 4 then 5 from 3 world quests, on 7 alts

Stopped now because I have all the sets on my druid. Will grab some if I happen to be doing an embassy in that zone, to pick up weapon sets.

Armor Sets = 12 Tokens
    Weapon Sets = 80 Tokens

Blizzard did address it. They turned it to RNG with Legion, like everything else. Battlegrounds used to award Marks of Honor guaranteed, and it needs to be reverted back to that pronto.

And to all the people saying "Just farm WQs on your 15 alts"; this means jack shit if you only play one character. People who only play one character can find it extremely difficult to earn Marks of Honor, especially when you can win 8+ games in a row and not get a SINGLE ONE.

Something has to change.

10+ Year Old Account

Armor Sets = 12 Tokens
    Weapon Sets = 80 Tokens

I earn about 5-10 marks a day, ish.

And yes, weapon sets are 80, because there's a SHIT TON of weapons.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    And to all the people saying "Just farm WQs on your 15 alts"; this means jack shit if you only play one character. People who only play one character can find it extremely difficult to earn Marks of Honor, especially when you can win 8+ games in a row and not get a SINGLE ONE.

Something has to change.
    It does mean something... Just level a few alts. Even if you don't want to do quests or dungeons anymore, there are ways to do it with minimal effort. Get to 101, unlock missions and followers. From that point you can buy a few order hall resource caches with Bloods of Sargeras on your main, mail it to the alt and use the app to do missions that reward XP. Then if you see an invasion happening, you can do the world quests there. It gets you about half a level just doing those, and everything scales to your level.

All you really need to do is get a character to 110. The Warden Tower quests are not exactly difficult, even if you struggle to kill something you can always just join a group or look for other people already doing the world quest and follow then around.

If you exclusively play one character anyway, there's only so much you can possibly buy. It wouldn't be worth buying weapon ensembles since you wouldn't even be able to use the majority of them so you're better off buying individual weapons. Armor sets are not that expensive, you can get 12 marks fairly quickly even with a single character. Unless you are desperate for the Stylist title, you can just do those world quests whenever they pop up on one character and get all of the sets within a month.

Fastest way to get MoH are doing Warden Tower WQ's...I have 6 110's on Alliance and 6 110's on Horde - just spam towers when the reward is MoH (I have gotten over 60 in a single day for ~ 1 hour-ish of work.)
    Last edited by azurrei; 2017-04-29 at 07:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    Fastest way to get MoH are doing Warden Tower WQ's...I have 6 110's on Alliance and 6 110's on Horde - just spam towers when the reward is MoH (I have gotten over 60 in a single day for ~ 1 hour-ish of work.)
    Well, my example was just on my main. Heh.,
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I've gotten nearly 1000 of them so far... I've bought many PvP appearances with them on alts already.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Correct, theres a shitton of weapons in the set.

And Warriors can use 90% of those mogs.

Armor Sets = 12 Tokens
    Weapon Sets = 80 Tokens

They proc as world Q rewards.

I have 8 alts and ~400 marks laying around.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    They proc as world Q rewards.

I have 8 alts and ~400 marks laying around.
    They proc through Warden Tower WQ / Champion Boxes and such.
    Doesn't change the fact the proc rate is horribly low.

And I don't have a lot of 110 alts laying around, as leveling is just completely meh.

Legion as a whole has become a mess of RNG down to the classes :/
    I'd be happy with a little bump in drop % to where I'm not going through 20+ champion boxes and not seeing a single one.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I've gotten over 20 this week alone not counting warden towers, the rate is perfectly fine. you don't need the weapon sets at all buy the weapons you want and 12 for an Armour set isn't alot.

- - - Updated - - -

Correct, theres a shitton of weapons in the set.

And Warriors can use 90% of those mogs.
    are you going to use all of them? you don't need all the weapons like at all

They proc through Warden Tower WQ / Champion Boxes and such.
    Doesn't change the fact the proc rate is horribly low.

And I don't have a lot of 110 alts laying around, as leveling is just completely meh.

Legion as a whole has become a mess of RNG down to the classes :/
    I'd be happy with a little bump in drop % to where I'm not going through 20+ champion boxes and not seeing a single one.
    Blizzard's words are loud and clear on these. They're supposed to be a WQ reward that you can also get sometimes from BGs, not the other way around.

You don't have to like it but that's what it is.

sucks for those that don't have a lot of alts.. not sure what their math is behind it but since i've not bought any of the weapon sets yet, am i right to assume you get every weapon for that season? either way it should be 1 mark per armor piece and 2-3 per weapon. that's usually how the honor conversion worked if i remember right.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just do the Warden Towers on Alts.
    Pretty easy that way.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".