Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'm sad that the culture only gets recognized from either the idiotic left or the truly intolerant right.

people like sargon of akkad and chris ray gun should be what the left aspires to be. sensible people instead of braindead morons pushing an ideology like a cult.

I think more people are coming onto it, but 4chan IMHO was pushed to the Right by things like GamerGate and the general desire to control, police and shame the internet which took an already irreverent group that likes to desecrate the holy and got them to pick a side. Richard Spencer even says "We meme'd the alt-right into existence."

But a big part of this can be owed to the SJ left being so overwhelmingly tone deaf, centralized, corporate and largely top down in nature.

The Colbert Report was really the Lefts best and most enduring Satire, as was Jon Stewart but the Left picked a Meme fight with the literal Gods of Memeology and have awoken a highly Autistic Dragon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    Jealous much? An organic, grassroots, loosely organized coalition of memesayers had influence rivaling or exceeding that of the inorganic, corporate, billionaire-financed mainstream media AND top-down liberal financed millennial-focused trash outlets like Vice, Vox, Mic, and others. It's classic David vs Goliath.
    Jealous of what? That a bunch of delusional tweens and early 20s think they're actually affecting the world?

If anything your fantasy is amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Yeah no. Sargon went off the deep end a while back.
    it seems to deeply concern him what's becoming of the left, and it deeply concerns me as well.

facism, wrong think, totalitarianism, these are methods that the left are increasingly becoming ok with as long as it aids in pushing their cult mentality on everyone else. it's fallen almost to the point of degeneracy with people like bill nye glorifying orgies(not that there's anything with it, but openly glorifying it like it's something normal? it's weird) and talking about "cultural appropriation", people coming out with comics talking about cuckoldry like it's the most normal and positive thing there is... it's fucking weird man, really weird.

i'm sad that the culture only gets recognized from either the idiotic left or the truly intolerant right.

people like sargon of akkad and chris ray gun should be what the left aspires to be. sensible people instead of braindead morons pushing an ideology like a cult.
    lol Sargon isn't left. He's also an enormous hypocrite. Railing about people being triggered and then throwing a literal shitfit when a dude with ~20k subs calls him a hypocrite, ranting and ranting on his twitter, making videos about him, and all the while being his holier-than-thou cuntself the entire time. And that's one among many other examples.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-04-30 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Jealous of what? That a bunch of delusional tweens and early 20s think they're actually affecting the world?

If anything your fantasy is amusing.
    I mean, they COULD change the world but they rather be trolling celebrities.

Question. Y'know how people say ignore the crazies when it comes to Tumblr and Reddit? How does that not apply to 4chan? Why are they a serious issue?

10+ Year Old Account
    it seems to deeply concern him what's becoming of the left
    I'll start taking his concern seriously once he stops being a massive hypocrite triggered by literally everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Maybe old 4chan when Anonymous and them cooperated against Scientology or something else equally as awful. Now they're just self-entitled brats pretending their shitposting is doing anything to the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    According to salty people, they did change the world. They got Trump elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    According to themselves they did. Nobody outside of their bubble thinks they got Trump elected. Trump barely scrapped through and it was much more about Clinton's terribleness, along with Comey and being smeared for 30 years by Republicans, than anything Trump ever offered. They weren't even on the radar to anybody other than the equally retarded left version of themselves, thinking they were changing culture by whining about video games.

According to myself I'm the President, but that doesn't make it reality.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-04-30 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    and those people are just as "special" as the kekistanis.

they're simply people talking like everyone else, and they seem to be speaking for common sense which is sorely lacking in the left these days.
    Yeah, no. Whatever claim Sargon of Akkad had to common sense flew out the window when he tossed his weight behind Donald Trump. Supporting an incompetent person to stick it to the PC boogeyman makes about as much sense as trying to power your car with a potato for a battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Yeah, no. Whatever claim Sargon of Akkad had to common sense flew out the window when he tossed his weight behind Donald Trump. Supporting an incompetent person to stick it to the PC boogeyman makes about as much sense as trying to power your car with a potato for a battery.
    No but don't you see, he's a real liberal. You know, supporting Trump, espousing right-wing talking points and being a hypocrite on the level of Alex Jones.

At least we now know that Alex Jones is lying and playing a character. I donno what Sargon's excuse it.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'll start taking his concern seriously once he stops being a massive hypocrite triggered by literally everything.
    lol Sargon isn't left. He's also an enormous hypocrite. Railing about people being triggered and then throwing a literal shitfit when a dude with ~20k subs calls him a hypocrite, ranting and ranting on his twitter, making videos about him, and all the while being his holier-than-thou cuntself the entire time. And that's one among many other examples.
    the core of what he's saying is what i'm getting at. from what i've seen chris isn't triggered, he's just a snarky little shit(and really fucking cute imo).

the core of their message is what's important, you have to look past the messenger and their personality. the problems in the left are only increasing. when you see your side of the spectrum turning into something entirely antithetical to yourself, it worries you that your voice is entirely being lost. if you give a shit about gay people but don't think silencing anyone who doesn't share your beliefs is a great idea that won't lead to facism, your voice is dwindling. it's terrible and needs to be stood against.

Deleted
    No but don't you see, he's a real liberal. You know, supporting Trump, espousing right-wing talking points and being a hypocrite on the level of Alex Jones.

At least we now know that Alex Jones is lying and playing a character. I donno what Sargon's excuse it.
    Stop talking about Sargon, he is just a internet celebrity(in some circles). Let's talk about how 4chan's absurds make you libcucks look ridicolous

[Infracted]
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-04-30 at 12:41 AM.

the core of what he's saying is what i'm getting at. from what i've seen chris isn't triggered, he's just a snarky little shit(and really fucking cute imo).
    There's a reason I'm not talking about him. Because he actually still is mostly objective with who he goes after. Chris is funny while still not having (mostly) bought into the alt-right bullshit. He gets there from time to time, but he's easily the only person left in the "anti-SJW" sphere who isn't a complete alt-right idiot anymore. I don't count The Amazing Atheist since he's been around for a decade and also calls out the right's bullshit.

The two aren't similar anymore. Sargon has dove head first into the alt-right bubble over a year ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    Stop talking about Sargon, he is just a internet celebrity(in some circles). Let's talk about how 4chan's absurds make you libcucks look ridicolous
    I literally cannot be a cuck. I'm gay. Thanks for trying. Glad to see you have your buzzwords down that you barf out at everybody who disagree with. Reminds me of another group of people.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-04-30 at 12:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    (and really fucking cute imo).
    Aaaannnd that's my cue to gtfo.

the core of their message is what's important, you have to look past the messenger and their personality. the problems in the left are only increasing. when you see your side of the spectrum turning into something entirely antithetical to yourself, it worries you that your voice is entirely being lost. if you give a shit about gay people but don't think silencing anyone who doesn't share your beliefs is a great idea that won't lead to facism, your voice is dwindling. it's terrible and needs to be stood against.
    Alternatively, these people can grow up and realize that freedom of speech also means other people have the freedom to criticize their speech into the ground. Complaining about being silenced because they reap social consequences for their speech is entirely hypocritical. It's also arrogant as fuck: if you're exercising your right to free speech by being a dickhead, then you have no legitimate grievance when others reciprocate that.

It's snowflake behavior through and through by the people who claim to be against snowflakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I literally cannot be a cuck. I'm gay. Thanks for trying. Glad to see you have your buzzwords down that you barf out at everybody who disagree with. Reminds me of another group of people.
    What if your boyfriend runs off with a woman?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

If you are a fag and love traps, sure

[Infracted]
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-04-30 at 01:02 AM.