Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I'm all for bringing in refugees, but the laws shouldn't be lessened because their culture is ok with this shit.

I do think its suspicious you don't mention that the perpetrator is a child in the post or title. That makes it a bit more complicated, as we do constantly lessen sentences for children. And things like this are more often done to child offenders rather than straight jail time.

I probably would have sentenced him to serve maybe a month or two in juvie with the course happening while in captivity. And an incredibly strict sentence if this happens again. I'm talking years and years.
    Starting to sound like a trump supporter. Refugees and immigrants are fine if they obey the laws and do it the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    Yeah I feel the same way. It's funny and I enjoyed hearing about his hijinks. Just a regular ole scamp.
    I mean, why even punish him at all for being such a scallywag. The women probably should have just made it easier for him. Poor stupid refugees.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Not a single person has said that it was ok. You're tilting at windmills broseph. The person you even quoted said there should be more punishment with community service too.

Everyone that's responded has just mentioned the fact that we don't throw the book at children unless they're murdering people and then dumbasses making a "hur durr their culture!" shitpost. And most of the former have said how it should be stricter...
    I'm surprised he wasn't slapped, that would have been my reaction. Granted, people these days would have probably said it was some form of assault... *Sigh*
    Last edited by Lady Dragonheart; 2017-04-30 at 05:31 AM.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    i would have included some community service but otherwise sounds like a proper sentence for a minor who committed a very mild version of sexual assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    i would have included some community service but otherwise sounds like a proper sentence for a minor who committed a very mild version of sexual assault.
    The guy put his hands inside their clothing... I bet you probably think its mild when a paedophile feels up children. It's not like he actually had sex with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was 17, so he has no excuse because of his age. The proper punishment would have been to revoke his status and return him to his home country.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a 17 year old who stuck his hands INSIDE several girls' bathing suits, grabbing their tits and vaginas...

We aren't talking about some 12 year old patting a girl on the butt here, friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So sexual assault is ok as long as it's a kid doing it?
    If you let someone into your country you teach them how to behave here, especially when you talk about kids. We also are talking about as Australia here, it's not easy to get there and you would expect them to know who they let in and what to do with them so situations like these don't happen.

The call made by judge was the only right one. It's shocking for me that people want to throw a kid into a tank of sharks or into a jail for literally not knowing anything better
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Not to stop the "MMO Champion posters seem to love bashing arabs and foreigners" train, but where in either of the articles linked in the OP does it state the guy is a refugee?

And the kid was 17 years old. The judge was being overly lenient.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    The guy put his hands inside their clothing... I bet you probably think its mild when a paedophile feels up children. It's not like he actually had sex with them.
    yes that is pretty much what the word mild means in this context. this is very close to the minimum requirements to fit the crime, considering this crime covers everything from touching through clothes for one second to multiple hours penetration with not-a-penis (depending on your jurisdiction)
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2017-04-30 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    If you let someone into your country you teach them how to behave here, especially when you talk about kids. We also are talking about as Australia here, it's not easy to get there and you would expect them to know who they let in and what to do with them so situations like these don't happen.

The call made by judge was the only right one. It's shocking for me that people want to throw a kid into a tank of sharks or into a jail for literally not knowing anything better
    NOT KNOWING ANY BETTER? I mean how could he possibly know its wrong to feel up women, what the fuck was I thinking. It's moments like this you just know we should have rejected every single one of them. If only the government had the balls to ignored the UN's forced integration and we could actually have a cohesive society without adopting morons.

10+ Year Old Account

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignora...is_non_excusat

Quote Originally Posted by Willias View Post
    Not to stop the "MMO Champion posters seem to love bashing arabs and foreigners" train, but where in either of the articles linked in the OP does it state the guy is a refugee?

And the kid was 17 years old. The judge was being overly lenient.
    "Afghan-born 17-year-old"

10+ Year Old Account
    NOT KNOWING ANY BETTER? I mean how could he possibly know its wrong to feel up women, what the fuck was I thinking. It's moments like this you just know we should have rejected every single one of them. If only the government had the balls to ignored the UN's forced integration and we could actually have a cohesive society without adopting morons.
    Yes, not knowing any better. Did you missed the refugee thing? It's not like he is from Germany or Italy, they have different standards and should be brainwashed to oblige to your rules before you let them fucking in.
    Is this seriously that hard to understand? Are people in charge of governments don't understand that they put lives of their citizens who pay their paychecks by letting unadapted refugees in? And is that a seriously hard concept to grasp that if you move a person from one culture, when it's ok to behave like that into another he won't automatically become part of this culture and won't continue doing his thing?.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2017-04-30 at 05:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

A refugee has no place molesting women in such a manner. Save it until he's president of the United States.

"Afghan-born 17-year-old"
    I don't see how this contradicts what I stated. "Originally born in Afghanistan" and "refugee" are not the same thing.

Yes, not knowing any better. Did you missed the refugee thing? It's not like he is from Germany or Italy, they have different standards and should be brainwashed to oblige to your rules before you let them fucking in
    So if he was from Germany or Italy he should be charged more harshly, is that your final answer? You're basically saying hes a subhuman incapable of understanding common courtesy and thus is exempt from punishment. I thought you guys weren't supposed to be racist, you try and cover it well but you treating him differently because he's from a different country just proves how little you think of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    It was a 17 year old who stuck his hands INSIDE several girls' bathing suits, grabbing their tits and vaginas...

We aren't talking about some 12 year old patting a girl on the butt here, friend.
    what specifically would the reason to try him as a adult be in this case?

Quote Originally Posted by Willias View Post
    I don't see how this contradicts what I stated. "Originally born in Afghanistan" and "refugee" are not the same thing.
    He's one of 2 thing, its either an migrant or a refugee. He's from Afghanistan. Lets play the odds game!

10+ Year Old Account
    what specifically would the reason to try him as a adult be in this case?
    The number of victims, premeditation, the seriousness of the groping, etc...

I could understand being this lenient if it was one girl... A spur of the moment thing that he now knows is wrong and will never do again... But he spent SEVERAL HOURS molesting MULTIPLE women... Some of them as young as 15.