Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Lets not talk about lying when you are using false amplification to get your agenda going.
    What false amplification?

He is skeptical of the guy's age since the article literally says he has no birth records. The penalties for his crimes have been reduced to nothing because of (seemingly) nothing more than his word that he is a minor.

Why err on the side of the admitted perpetrator rather than the side of his victims?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Legally it's not and hasn't been for years and years and years.

I know everyone is eager to throw away the legal system to kill them terrible, awful, no good refugees (sarcasm, don't infract me pls ty), but I'd prefer if we didn't go fucking insane every time one of them breaks the law.
    Legally, they can be tried as an adult.

Actually, I do not care what the national origin of a sexual criminal is, I would advocate any 17yo that behaved in such a manner have the book thrown at them in adult court, including lifetime sex offender registration.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    I'm not upsetting anyone by being skeptical of claims when people benefit from lying. If you're so emotionally frail you should probably stay inside and off the internet for your own sake.
    I don't even know why you would bother discussing anything with him, after yesterdays conversation there's no reason to believe hes anything other than wierd buzzwords and incorrect definitions. You're in a topic about a refugee who sexually assault eight women, pleaded guilty and got to go back outside and do it again and hes ranting about Sweden and wings again. The fact he think's conservative is = to modern values and traditions should pretty much render all his propaganda irrelevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    This wasn't rape from what i read, as with rape there would have to be actual penetration i believe. To answer your question i would need to know how juveniles are detained there, since i do not i can't answer that.

The thing is we can't uphold a double standard here, a similar treatment would have been given to people not foreign. Some here seem to demand vengeance not justice what is tribal behavior, something we accuse others of practicing here.
    Are you suggesting a 17-year-old white kid who molested 8 women would be treated the same? That's absurd, you can't claim cultural considerations on anyone of Anglo/European descent. The only protections that kid might be able to look forward to is his identity being sealed due to his status as a minor - and just as well, in a country that publicly descended on an even younger (white) girl who uttered a (dubious) slur that she didn't even understand against a famous, wealthy footballer with an over-developed victim complex.

I'd love to see anyone definitively demonstrate that this was more an issue of age (or alleged age if you insist), than judicial racism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    I like how people seek the "it's a child" excuse when this young man is 17. The things we do for bias.
    I think there are good arguments to be made to lower the age on certain crimes as i find children these days are maturing quicker and have access to more than we used to and so things have shifted.

I however don't find that the refugee reason is a good one to build a political platform for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    The law calls a 17 year old a child, that is all that matters to a judge that's entire job is to uphold that law.
    They can be tried as adults for adult crimes, and should be.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post

He is skeptical of the guy's age since the article literally says he has no birth records. The penalties for his crimes have been reduced to nothing because of (seemingly) nothing more than his word that he is a minor.

Why err on the side of the admitted perpetrator rather than the side of his victims?
    False amplification is his new buzzword, basically its "people experiencing and feeling the same thing is a false amplification of an issue"

7+ Year Old Account
    It is not me who uses words like "refugees", "sweden", "rape", "femnazis" and "liberurls" all over my OPs in threads.
    Neither do I.

- - - Updated - - -

He's not even using the term correctly.

‘FALSE AMPLIFICATION’

Facebook has faced pressure to clamp down on fake news, and has begun warning about suspected hoax stories. In its latest report, Facebook focused on how it will fight “false amplification” and targeted data collection, carried out through methods such as imposter accounts and password-collection schemes.

Facebook employees said the information operations it had seen included techniques such as carefully crafted friend requests sent under the appropriated names of real people. If those requests are accepted, the false friends can glean more information about the target.

That information in turn can be used to send convincing web links leading to malicious software or to map the social networks of the targets for further spying.

Facebook said it would go after amplifier accounts based on behavioral analysis that shows signs of inauthenticity, such as sudden bursts of activity or repeated posting of the same material, without regard to the politics of the content.

Facebook said that other amplification techniques it had discovered include coordinated “likes” to boost the prominence of key postings, the creation of groups that camouflage propaganda by including legitimate items, and the spread of inflammatory and racist material.

Most of the false amplification is driven by people with local language skills and a basic knowledge of the relevant political situation, the study said.

Though the goals may often be to promote one cause or candidate or to denigrate another, another objective appears to be sowing distrust and confusion in general, the authors wrote.

In some cases, they said, the same fake accounts engaged with both sides of an issue “with the apparent intent of increasing tensions between supporters.”

Deleted
    At the end, the false amplification was about acting as if the person in the ops news has anything to do with giving false informations about his age while there is no proof about this.

He combines real news with unproved false informations.

Thats the typical way propaganda works. By amplifying false informations which literally are no proven information but biased assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tydrane View Post
    Are you suggesting a 17-year-old white kid who molested 8 women would be treated the same? That's absurd, you can't claim cultural considerations on anyone of Anglo/European descent. The only protections that kid might be able to look forward to is his identity being sealed due to his status as a minor - and just as well, in a country that publicly descended on an even younger (white) girl who uttered a (dubious) slur that she didn't even understand against a famous, wealthy footballer with an over-developed victim complex.

I'd love to see anyone definitively demonstrate that this was more an issue of age (or alleged age if you insist), than judicial racism.
    We just had two 16 year old, one 17 year old and one 18 year old, get arrested for assaulting a woman in a forrested area, they are in juvenile prison now, awaiting sentencing in 16 days, they were all ethnic danes, violence after your 15's birthday gets punished by either juvie or removal from your parents, if the social workers find evidence that their upbringing is the reason for their ill behavior. Then again our juvies and prisons are like hotels, with bars on the windows and razor wire fences ;-)

7+ Year Old Account
    At the end, the false amplification was about acting as if the person in the ops news has anything to do with giving false informations about his age while there is no proof about this.

He combines real news with unproved false informations.

Thats the typical way propaganda works. By amplifying false informations.
    You're using that term wrong. Another term that you do not understand. It's entirely rational to point to news that shows that lying indeed is common enough to be skeptical of someones claims about their age when they have no birth certificate.

10+ Year Old Account

They would also face similar penalties. In the western world we actually let people get away with rape often and those accused are of the demographic you believe to be treated more seriously in such cases. So i wouldn't make that case if i were you.

As i just said i'm all for lowering the age on certain crimes. If the accused was an adult he would have been treated differently or even have his refugee status removed, his status would have played a role i never claimed it wouldn't have, however the judge is still limited by what he or she can do. I don't believe this has anything to do with racism or bias.

The question i ask here is would the person come out better or worse if he would have been send of to jail for these crimes? My answer on that is worse.

You're using that term wrong. Another term that you do not understand.
    I doubt is that, it's more probably that he's trying to hijack it to corrupt it for his own purposes.

Deleted
    You're using that term wrong. Another term that you do not understand. It's entirely rational to point to news that shows that lying indeed is common enough to be skeptical of someones claims about their age when they have no birth certificate.
    Again, you have no proof he is lying.

Until then you are just using that as false information for your agenda.

Get real arguments.

Also, you arent authentic, as you claim to be a "left liberal" while all you do is to parrot right wing propaganda on these forums. So yes, you are a false amplifier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post
    We just had two 16 year old, one 17 year old and one 18 year old, get arrested for assaulting a woman in a forrested area, they are in juvenile prison now, awaiting sentencing in 16 days, they were all ethnic danes, violence after your 15's birthday gets punished by either juvie or removal from your parents, if the social workers find evidence that their upbringing is the reason for their ill behavior. Then again our juvies and prisons are like hotels, with bars on the windows and razor wire fences ;-)
    The situation is very similar in Australia, especially regarding the conditions of juvenile detention facilities - recently, headlines were dominated by a highly destructive riot in a youth detention facility sparked by... Rules regarding internet access. Unbelievable.
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.

7+ Year Old Account
    They would also face similar penalties. In the western world we actually let people get away with rape often and those accused are of the demographic you believe to be treated more seriously in such cases. So i wouldn't make that case if i were you.

As i just said i'm all for lowering the age on certain crimes. If the accused was an adult he would have been treated differently or even have his refugee status removed, his status would have played a role i never claimed it wouldn't have, however the judge is still limited by what he or she can do. I don't believe this has anything to do with racism or bias.

The question i ask here is would the person come out better or worse if he would have been send of to jail for these crimes? My answer on that is worse.
    Put him in jail and then deport him when he's served.

I think there are good arguments to be made to lower the age on certain crimes as i find children these days are maturing quicker and have access to more than we used to and so things have shifted.

I however don't find that the refugee reason is a good one to build a political platform for this.
    It is here, we just had a new right-wing party who wants everyone whoose origins is from the middle east, or Africa. Asians are ok, because they contribute to sociaty...

And they are going to get in the Folketing, which is like congress if your from the states or Parliament if your from Britain.

Even the Left block (Red block) wants harder immigration laws, and deportations to ppl who breaks the law, not the left, left parties though ;-)

Our minister of justice have even made a deal with Romania, to "borrow" their prisons to hold ppl whoose color isnt white... because reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

The situation is very similar in Australia, especially regarding the conditions of juvenile detention facilities - recently, headlines were dominated by a highly destructive riot in a youth detention facility sparked by... Rules regarding internet access. Unbelievable.
    Hehe, we dont have riots, because the juvies actually have pretty much everything a normal teenager would have on the outside. Internet, play stations, gyms and such.

We have had a couple of "incidents" where the teenagers have escaped, because you cant have congenial visits in juvie here, so no Sexy time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, since you're the one making this assertion, the burden of proof is upon you to demonstrate to us that, here in Australia - the relevant jurisdiction - that juvenile sexual multiple-offenders are allowed to simply walk free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Who are you to judge that he is mature? isn't he still a minor in the country law?
    Sexual assault is a "big boys crime" that can, and should, have him tried as an adult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Put him in jail and then deport him when he's served.
    The prison industry would love to see that happen as it would only serve them, i do find that action should be take to obtain a better outcome but not an action that only cost government money into private companies such as jails only to export the problem elsewhere.