Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    The best the Left does is Slavoj Zizek, Marxist Memes and the like. But that Left has been banished for liking Bernie Sanders and not bowing down to worship at the alter of the CIA, DNC and Neo-Liberalism.

At the end of the day it is because the soft establishment has made everything an uber serious issue and you lot cannot seem to pull the sticks from the collective ass to have any degree of fun. The Centre-Left types, the loyal Democrats, the Social Justice types hold too many things to be sacrosanct and when you consider too many things to be sacred and problematic you cannot have fun with it.
    Pizzagate.

/yourargument

The litany of conspiracy theories the right have could probably go around the globe. So its interesting that you seem to have some kind of ridiculous "conservatives aren't serious like liburlcucks!" narrative stuck in your mind. It's funny to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    Someone you'll soon be bitching about nonstop by the looks of it.
    Sounds like someone's salty. :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Maybe because government and politics isn't supposed to be about fun, as it affects people's lives in all sorts of meaningful ways. I mean, wow, look how much fun we're having by cutting programs that help old people pay their bills. Old people just need to learn to lighten up. Kek.

That's why the alt right's 'fun' is going to fuck them, and why I'm going to have 'fun' watching it happen.
    From God's mouth to my ears.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

/pol/ is quite possibly the best place to get news on the entire internet right now.
    I was able to find so much dirt on hillary during the election, not to mention a little bit of dirt on the donald too thanks to various anons.
    Something as simple as a link to a really old story about them can give some very revealing information.

Edit: And it's not too powerful, its not powerful enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    /pol/ is quite possibly the best place to get news on the entire internet right now.
    I was able to find so much dirt on hillary during the election, not to mention a little bit of dirt on the donald too thanks to various anons.
    Something as simple as a link to a really old story about them can give some very revealing information.

Are we talking dirt, or 'dirt?' As in the 'dirt' we saw reposted here all the time which was basically flimsy bullshit and/or misreadings. You know, the type of detective skills one might expect of a guy who watched Black Dynamite's little Richard scene and didn't realize that it was supposed to be satire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post

Nah. Nazis should never have any power over anything. Even their own lives.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

As memes have become more powerful, 4 chan has followed.

15+ Year Old Account
    4chan used to be powerful when all of its top members were great hackers and programmers. Then all of those people got recruited by the government and the only people left on 4chan are the script kiddies who think a DDOS and doxxing someone with easy to find personal information is "hacking".

The few people who have any kind of real skill on 4chan use it to find Shia leboeuf's anti Trump flags and to harass SJW'S and feminists.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I have to admit, it is interesting to see that politics apparently have become about being fun as a standard. I mean that is all kinds of special
    I feel like this is just the argument that right wingers default to when they're cornered. Sure their arguments may have no basis in fact, but hey at least they're drowning in salty liberal tears and having such a darn-tootin' top-kekin' good time while they're at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    I feel like this is just the argument that right wingers default to when they're cornered. Sure their arguments may have no basis in fact, but hey at least they're drowning in salty liberal tears and having such a darn-tootin' top-kekin' good time while they're at it!
    Well duh, those libcucks are too busy on tumblr with anita sarkeesian, rheeing at trump over russia and...uhh...MILO YIANNOPOLIS! uhhh Benghazi?

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Well duh, those libcucks are too busy on tumblr with anita sarkeesian, rheeing at trump over russia and...uhh...MILO YIANNOPOLIS! uhhh Benghazi?
    It's even worse because the main reason that liberals aren't having as much fun as before is because the left spent so long thoroughly mocking and ridiculing the right that the supposedly anti-PC crowd threw a hissy fit and elected Trump, and so liberals are a bit more conscious of conservatives' delicate sensibilities than before.

It's even worse because the main reason that liberals aren't having as much fun as before is because the left spent so long thoroughly mocking and ridiculing the right that the supposedly anti-PC crowd threw a hissy fit and elected Trump, and so liberals are a bit more conscious of conservatives' delicate sensibilities than before.
    Bahaha not I.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I always think we have hit rock bottom. Then someone comes along with a shovel and keeps on digging.
    Well, just make sure that it is fun digging, that'll make it all better

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, this whole topic overall is a rampage of lunacy, trying to make any order of it and make a good political case, requires some alternative thinking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Sounds like someone's salty. :3
    Someone probably is.
    I look forward to your aspersions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Maybe because government and politics isn't supposed to be about fun, as it affects people's lives in all sorts of meaningful ways. I mean, wow, look how much fun we're having by cutting programs that help old people pay their bills. Old people just need to learn to lighten up. Kek.

That's why the alt right's 'fun' is going to fuck them, and why I'm going to have 'fun' watching it happen.
    Governance should be more serious.
    But politics, the art of convincing, must be fun, or at least entertaining.
    I simply don't think "the left" or centre-left, or Dems, or Soc Just advocates hold any sacred cow by design. Some do. The rest of us will happily trash those uptight idiots, like Zizek, or several posters in these forums do.
    The mistake is pretending that 4chan or tmblr or Reddit represent a larger culture. The average voter doesn't praise kek, or relates to cat memes. This culture war they're signaling to be winning is a small skirmish at best. It may slip into the larger audience here and there, but that's about it. And when it does it's cringe af (as it did when Pepe became a distinct symbol for white supremacy).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    I work with autistic kids, and the higher functioning ones are all over this shit. A few of the aspies (Yeah, I know, technically the term doesn't exist anymore) are into really bizarre sexual stuff too. There's a good reason I wouldn't let a couple of them use my computer under any circumstances.
    Not surprising. People who are mistreated/misunderstood by society want to watch the world burn.

Who the hell can partake in these activities if they have wife/husband, children and work to look after?

/pol/ (which is basically synonymous to 4chan at this point) is just kind of pathetic. People joke around about "weaponized autism", but that's literally what /pol/ turned into.

A bunch of socially-stunted and awkward kids who are basically sitting in a circlejerk about how bad the left is etc., without realizing that they are the exact same as them, just in the other direction. Trying to explain every tiny thing that doesn't follow their twisted idea of reality away by acting like it's some kind of conspiracy. Everyone who doesn't follow them gets insulted.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    The issue is guys like you and KrazyK923 having this deep-rooted "goodie two-shoes" obsession.

I can completely understand the 'culture' argument that is made in this thread.

I'll summarize it: "Normal people are okay with things being a bit childish and goofy and offensive from time to time." It's called having a sense of humor.

There is nothing more off-putting than people getting upset and righteous over the slightest most innocent things or everything.

And I say this as someone who acknowledges that Trump is a total retard, most of 4chan as far as I know also acknowledge this, but they're not going on a righteous crusade about it.
    I've missed out it seems, I have never seen 4chan been mentioned in a positive light and because of that never been interested to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    In my experience /pol/ is neither left nor right. I've seen plenty of threads in which they tried to trigger 'the right' and Trump supporters and it is always fun to laugh at all the outraged reactions.

I suppose so, there certainly are less left threads than right, but that doesn't change the fact that it's still two extremes: Left-Extremists and Right-Extremists. And that's where the problem lies.

4chan being given irl attention is what gives them power. I don't care much for their conservatism or trump love, but I do enjoy them putting their autism to use exposing violent communists trying to hide their identity. I see a lot of salty left wingers taking them seriously. That's like the worst thing you could do for your own movement.

Because guess what, you taking them seriously means they win. They are the rebellious teenagers wanting to have some fun, you are the uptight family values crowd trying in vain to repress them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

Quote Originally Posted by Cradyz View Post
    4chan being given irl attention is what gives them power. I don't care much for their conservatism or trump love, but I do enjoy them putting their autism to use exposing violent communists trying to hide their identity. I see a lot of salty left wingers taking them seriously. That's like the worst thing you could do for your own movement.

Because guess what, you taking them seriously means they win. They are the rebellious teenagers wanting to have some fun, you are the uptight family values crowd trying in vain to repress them.
    I'm sure that's how 4chan would like to see themselves, but it's hardly what's happening. Mainstream coverage of Gamergate, MRA, and alt-right groups always paints them in a horrible light and turns off a significant chunk of the general public, and not just the stodgy morality police. And in turn they always react by doubling down on threats and extreme rhetoric which always ends up backfiring.