10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Real/Barca = Only teams in La Liga
    Atléti are usually there abouts too. They had a couple of off-seasons where they weren't so hot in the league but still made it to the CL final, and semis this year. I mean shit, if you can call CL Semis and Final 'off' seasons...

I understand that you defend your league and you should rightfully do so. Bayern do have it easier in their league and they can focus more on the CL BUT here in April when there were a lot of games for them (9 if I'm not mistaken) they had a hard time. Hard games against Real, two games against Dortmund and Hoffenheim beat them fairly. And then there were a couple of draws cos they had so many games.

I get your point and I myself thinks the PL is the best league to follow and it's as said "the most competitive" but saying the Bundesliga is a "joke of a league" and that Bayern's title triumph is as good as Celtic's I think you're exaggerating a little bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh shit. Rooney starts for United.

Deleted
    Arsenal to get smashed in the last NLD at White Hart Lane, Wenger to sign a new contract and then I can laugh myself to sleep watching Arsenal Fan TV.

It's gonna be a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Oh shit. Rooney starts for United.
    That and the fact its at old trafford is pretty terrifying. Really cant have another draw

10+ Year Old Account
    United have 6 english players from start. Thats always good to see even if alot of that is because of injuries and bans. Nice to see that more than Tottenham of the top teams can field some english players

- - - Updated - - -

And Shaw injured again.... Jesus christ...

- - - Updated - - -

Think its time to just sell him already. He is just as injury prone as Jones is...
    Last edited by Cren; 2017-04-30 at 10:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not a penalty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol what a silly penatly.... Clear yellow card on Rashford for diving....

I wonder how long it will take the FA to follow Germany, Netherlands and FIFA and get off their asses and implement video refs....

That was a pretty blatant dive from young Rashford, sad to see.

He made contact.
    Clear pen.

Reckless rush out.

United 3rd as it stands. Feck off City. Feck off Pool

10+ Year Old Account
    It's reckless to go out, but the contact isn't made by Fabianski, it's made by Rashford who is going down too early.

What a sad dive for the penalty. I guess Young taught Rashford a thing or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    It's reckless to go out, but the contact isn't made by Fabianski, it's made by Rashford who is going down too early.
    Clever play by Rashers.
    Fabianski shouldn't be in that position.

Very sloppy first half. Need to play a lot better 2nd half and put the game to bed

10+ Year Old Account
    Dive, but you can see why it was given. But unfair on Swansea.

Why do United have such a problem with injuries?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Why do United have such a problem with injuries?
    Thats the million dollar question..... One thing might be that we have played closer to 60 games this season. The last 3 months its almost been 2 games / week....

- - - Updated - - -

United will play 63 or 64 games (depending on if we reach the EL final) this season. Thats just insane compared to like Liverpool who have played about 20 games less....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Thats the million dollar question..... One thing might be that we have played closer to 60 games this season. The last 3 months its almost been 2 games / week....

- - - Updated - - -

United will play 63 or 64 games (depending on if we reach the EL final) this season. Thats just insane compared to like Liverpool who have played about 20 games less....
    thats no excuse.
    english clubs used to play 42 league games a season, the fa cup, the league cup & the top clubs also played in the uefa, cup winners & european cups.

Deleted
    tbh Man united are fucking pish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer eccles View Post
    thats no excuse.
    english clubs used to play 42 league games a season, the fa cup, the league cup & the top clubs also played in the uefa, cup winners & european cups.
    I didn't say it was an excuse i said it was a reason. There is a difference you know.