Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    It's not an argument, it's just a possible consequence that deserves to be thought of.

Too often we don't fucking know who's coming or not. There have been prominent cases of people having 6 fucking identities while traveling Europe. You cannot stop those who want to get into your country.
    Agreed u cant vet a person whose home land DOESNT EVEN he exists paper work lol what??? Some refugees dont know there own age or own because thst would have required documenting which is non existant in there home

It's not an argument, it's just a possible consequence that deserves to be thought of.

Too often we don't fucking know who's coming or not. There have been prominent cases of people having 6 fucking identities while traveling Europe. You cannot stop those who want to get into your country.
    Well, I guess we've arrived at an impasse then - all we can really do is accept that sometimes Afghan youth will sexually assault 15 year old girls in Australia and there's really nothing we can do about it. I'm glad we're all on the same page with this bright future.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Well, I guess we've arrived at an impasse then - all we can really do is accept that sometimes Afghan youth will sexually assault 15 year old girls in Australia and there's really nothing we can do about it. I'm glad we're all on the same page with this bright future.
    I guess thats the bottom line, white person does it crucify him, darker tint person does it punish the victims for racism lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    I don't have to think much to see there's a massive difference between war and the law being enforced in a territory against criminals.
    I'll bite again.

Explain the difference.

I'll even help you out: In both scenarios, one party believes they have the right to enforce their power over the other party. The more weapons the other party has to defend themselves, the more weapons the enforcing party has to use. With one guy it can be a special squad. With another country it has to be the military.

7+ Year Old Account
    Explain the difference.
    If you don't know the difference between a war and law enforcement then I suggest you educate yourself.

VS

"Explain the difference", what a joke.
    Last edited by Nitro Fun; 2017-04-30 at 02:16 PM.

Where there no men around to beat him up? The women alone could have bitchslapped him around if he was alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    What do you mean? We can do something about it. Civil courage, for example. How about you don't allow the Afghan guy next to you to assault girls? Apprehend him, call the cops, let him be judged.

We all need to calm the shit down. Media is hyping everything up as if sexual assault on the beach is something fucking new.

We've been slapping asses before it was cool and nobody cared. We've now at least arrived at a point where it become socially unacceptable. But let's not pretend that he raped a teenager, at which point I'd agree that special sentencing should have been the right choice. As in, sentence him to local jail and deport him upon hitting the legal age.

- - - Updated - - -

If you don't know the difference between a war and law enforcement then I suggest you educate yourself.

[img][/img]

VS

[img][/img]

"Explain the difference", what a joke.

It's not literally the same.

Dear god do you only know absolutes?

In one case, you destroyed a city, in another case you destroyed an individual. Destruction is destruction.

7+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean? We can do something about it. Civil courage, for example. How about you don't allow the Afghan guy next to you to assault girls? Apprehend him, call the cops, let him be judged.

We all need to calm the shit down. Media is hyping everything up as if sexual assault on the beach is something fucking new.

We've been slapping asses before it was cool and nobody cared. We've now at least arrived at a point where it become socially unacceptable. But let's not pretend that he raped a teenager, at which point I'd agree that special sentencing should have been the right choice. As in, sentence him to local jail and deport him upon hitting the legal age.
    There's really no reason why people shouldn't get deported for violent or sexual crimes of any nature.

- - - Updated - - -

In one case, you destroyed a city, in another case you destroyed an individual.
    You're not being destroyed by being arrested and sentenced.

There's really no reason why people shouldn't get deported for violent or sexual crimes of any nature.
    Are you in favor of jail time for the guy who slaps his female coworker on the ass?

- - - Updated - - -

You're not being destroyed by being arrested and sentenced.
    FML, because nobody has ever been shot by police, amirite?

7+ Year Old Account
    Are you in favor of jail time for the guy who slaps his female coworker on the ass?
    No, but deportation.

If they shoot you because you're a threat then you're causing that on your own. If they shoot you because they're not following the proper conduct, then they're criminals that should be prosecuted.

They should have just deported him. I highly doubt some refugee that's groping women is ever going to be a positive to any society.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you for real mate? What part of Europe are you from? For reals, are you able to tell the difference between sticking your hand inside someones clothing and sexually assaulting them vs slapping them on the ass?

10+ Year Old Account
    If he doesn't know that what he did was wrong at 17, he's not gonna learn.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Deleted
    I don't think a lot of the people here talking about "they're a minor" realise that they can be sentenced much like an adult, serving out their earlier years in juvenile facilities. The purpose of the criminal justice system is, primarily, justice. Justice for the victims and society. The victims who want to feel safe in their communities and society, who want to send a clear message regarding the prescribed rules. Second comes the rehabilitation and education of the criminal i.e. an appropriate punishment, to offer them the opportunity to repent and reintegrate with society. Then you consider the freedom of the criminal, i.e. how sentencing will impact their life. Many who are here suggesting leniency because they are a minor seem to believe that being a minor changes the priority to begin with the freedom of the criminal followed by education and rehabilitation. This is not justice and this is not how it works.

This is why you need a judge and sometimes a jury. They piece together an established narrative and make a judgement considering the impact of the offence on the victim, an appropriate punishment for the offence and finally the impact of the sentencing on the criminal. Obviously the Judge did this. I wouldn't like to say whether he was wrong or not, the articles read like click-bait. I'm sure there is more to the story.

No, but deportation.
    You even want to deport local people? What?

If they shoot you because you're a threat then you're causing that on your own. If they shoot you because they're not following the proper conduct, then they're criminals that should be prosecuted.
    Again, literally the same as with wars, just on a larger scale. One country is the aggressor, it gets destroyed with "right". One person is the aggressor, he gets shot with "right".

This is a pointless discussion, I'll refrain from replying to you from now on regarding this matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Are you for real mate? What part of Europe are you from? For reals, are you able to tell the difference between sticking your hand inside someones clothing and sexually assaulting them vs slapping them on the ass?
    What's your argument here, that one thing is more acceptable than the other?

7+ Year Old Account
    You even want to deport local people? What?
    Funny, I never said that. We're talking about immigrants/refugees committing crime.

Again, literally the same as with wars, just on a larger scale.
    Nope.

This is a pointless discussion, I'll refrain from replying to you from now on regarding this matter.
    It's probably best for yourself that you do, since you can't tell the difference between war and law enforcement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    If he doesn't know that what he did was wrong at 17, he's not gonna learn.
    They know. They just don't care. I don't know why people insist that they don't know.

They know. They just don't care. I don't know why people insist that they don't know.
    How do you know that what he did is wrong?

7+ Year Old Account
    How do you know that what he did is wrong?
    Unless he's like, severely autistic he knows that it is wrong. Sexual assault is wrong in afghanistan too.

Unless he's autistic he knows that it is wrong. Sexual assault is wrong in afghanistan too.
    Again I'm asking you how do you know that what he did is wrong. I'm not asking anything about him.

Please don't tell me that you should know unless you are an autistic person. It would just show how intellectually mature you really are.

7+ Year Old Account
    Again I'm asking you how do you know that what he did is wrong.
    Because that's part of what people are taught in just about any culture on earth? Afghanistan is no exception. It's frowned heavily upon there, if you sexually assault the wrong person you could end up beaten to death. It's the kind of society where people could flock around you and watch as people gut you for raping their daughter.