Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Activist must be a solid mad person in such a case. Everyone should get a 2nd chance, I believe in rehabilitation. But there is no excuse for repeatedly offending refugees.

Absolutely not.

- - - Updated - - -

That's an entirely different situation. I could well imagine punching this guys face to get him off. Some other posters here would probably snap his neck afterwards, G.I. style
    The only reason I'm making a case about background here because the judge did. Surely a person who spent 22 years growing up in Afghanistan would have the same thought processes as that 17 year old.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    That's an entirely different situation. I could well imagine punching this guys face to get him off. Some other posters here would probably snap his neck afterwards, G.I. style
    Probably, it's definitely emotionally charged in here. It almost feels like we're in Afghanistan about to witness someone sentenced to lapidation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Do you think I need to be emotionally distraught to not mince words?
    Do I think you evade questions you don't like the answer to?

The in-your-face takeover of Europe steadily progresses...

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    as always some people are more equal than others and this is just such a case again, here they want to lock up for 30 years or longer and if a white kid did teh same thing they would just go but he is just a kid you cant wreck his entire life just for a mistake as a kid.
    Or we'd want the same thing for the white kid. Go figure.

Deleted
    That certainly seems to have been your suggestion in two different posts now. However, only you can answer the question you just posed, so it's rather strange that you asked me.
    I don't think you're unaware of rhetorical questions. Your passive aggression only further demonstrates and evidences your perfect control over your emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    The in-your-face takeover of Europe steadily progresses...
    I'd posit that trying to take over Europe by groping Australians is a pretty ineffective strategy. There's only one way to be sure though...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Or we'd want the same thing for the white kid. Go figure.
    Yeah, just to be clear, I'd just as quickly say to send a British, Japanese, Nigerian, or Greek kid home. The nation of origin isn't the point, the violating norms and laws of a host country is the point. When you're in a place where you're a guest, being on one's best behavior is a basic requirement, not something extreme. We don't actually have to live with people coming to our country and groping teenage girls.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Starting to sound like a trump supporter. Refugees and immigrants are fine if they obey the laws and do it the right way.
    Why wouldn't they be if they follow the law of the land?

10+ Year Old Account
    These laws are applicable to everyone, and they were written a long time before the refugees started coming in. So what's the problem? The law was applied as is available in a country that believes reform is a better solution than punitive punishment.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Judge made the correct call here.
    And the same people that would say this also condemned Trump and said he deserved jail time for comments about grabbing woman's genitals. Let them get away with it now with little repercussion will only open a door to rape down the road. He should at least had to spend a few months in juvie.

Deleted
    I think this entire line of conversation is absurd and is predicated entirely on you reading into my posts whatever is convenient for your trite you too-ism. It's absolutely without merit and there's no reason to take it or you seriously.
    Yes, it is banal. But I'm not convinced that you're capable of intellectually stimulating discourse so perhaps we should just fling poo at each other like "fuckwits".

Quote Originally Posted by archimonde9999 View Post
    Do you think the Judge's ruling is too soft?
    Yes. Not sure what constitutes as a minor in Australia (he's 17 based on the article), but that age feels appropriate enough to receive some jail or massive community service time on top of his courses.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

7+ Year Old Account
    You have fans making burners now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Just grabbing them by the pussy, ain't nothing wrong with that
    Seems fairly Presidential to me.

The kid should definitely have received some community service or something, but I'm not sure that jail would be an appropriate punishment. Perhaps Australian laws are written in a way that basically makes it "Jail or complete freedom" and the Judge had no choice.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    a 17 year old is not a child. the 17 year olds on my highschool's football team were 6ft men with beards for the most part.

this shouldn't be taken lightly. anyone calling him a child either didn't read or goes by the idiotic standard that a grown man with a beard can still be a child.
    Are you trying to equate biological maturity with culpable maturity? Theyre not the same...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by btorz View Post
    well women are much more supportive of open borders than men, so they should just accept this as helping foreign men integrate, getting your tits grabbed isn't a big deal
    So true. They probably voted for it, so I couldn't care less tbh.

Sexual assault is Australia's national sport, they are just happy the kid is integrating well.

the shithead should be deported. If migrants commit any sort of crime they should immediately be sent back.
    This isn't the same company. They are not in touch with the playerbase, they are hellbent on profit, and yea companies deserve profit, but not at the cost of the health of the game, and they became their own worst enemy. WoW was special not because of vanilla, bc, or wrath. No nostalgia here. It was special because of Blizzards involvement with the community, which is all but lost now. They changed everything into the least possible communication with the community.

IF I had the care to I bet a could find many of the people calling this creeper a "child" have argued for lower ages of consent.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Put the kid in adult jail I say