Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Wouldn't it be more interesting if he was happy North Korea conducts more nuclear tests? Seriously, there is a thread everytime Trump sneezes and it's getting so old.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully Kim answers Donald and shows him what a true leader is capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Wouldn't it be more interesting if he was happy North Korea conducts more nuclear tests? Seriously, there is a thread everytime Trump sneezes and it's getting so old.
    Welcome to the age of social media and companies like Shareblue/CTR and Cambridge Atlantica
    Last edited by Trollhammer; 2017-04-30 at 05:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fat Kid called Donnies bluff so Donnie moved the goal posts to save face.

Or maybe Donnie is that dumb and doesn't realize testing ballistic missiles once you have nukes isnt too far from testing nukes. He should have consulted "Mad Dog" before opening his oddly shaped mouth.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    I wonder why people don't like them. It's not like it's a dictatorship that threatens to nuke the world pretty much every single day and has concentration camps to this day, nono
    They dont threaten the whole world, they threaten countries that publicly announced intention to commit genocide against their people and destroy their state. China is right up there and somehow doesnt feel threatened, being the only country with functional trading relations with NK. Also, the way a country is ruled is an it's own internal business.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

"You see, I have no idea what I'm doing. But I do have a good slogan, MAGA. That's more than enough to frighten Kim Gong the 4th or whoever's in charge there." the president responded, after a moment of what looked something between pondering a deep thought and trying to fart without anyone realizing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trumpo's just jelly that lill'Kim gets to be a dictator and he doesn't.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    Is this supposed to be another bad thing? Are you implying that you would be happy?
    I think he's implying that the president speaks like a fifth grader. You saw the poor interviewer asking for clarification. Twice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    How does that even work?
    Calling him a Oompah Loopa evokes orange skin color. In essence a slam on someone's skin color. Because the Media has claimed Trump is "someone who bathes in cheetos dust", the intent can be drawn as a slam on his skin color. Sorry the victim card playing Black people don't get to have a monopoly on that or argue moral superiority now.

White people can and do experience racism often.

Perhaps you would like it if someone called Obama a "Blackface?"

Yeah I thought not. So stop being racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Just more proof that everyone who criticizes liberals for being thin skinned, whiny children in need of a safe space a just projecting their inadequacies.

This is really pathetic. This is the lowest of the "no you" I've ever heard. This is all you have to defend the orange man? Pretending that laughing at someone's fake tan is racist?
    See above since you cannot grasp it. "This is all you have to defend the brown man?" If I said that about Obama, Hellboy or another mod would engage in copious infractions for racial baiting. Same should apply here if equality has any meaning. But this reaffirms my point. You don't WANT equality. You want superiority, and morally? You've lost it by insulting the President's skin color. Even if he was blue or green it would not matter. It should NEVER matter.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Yeah well at least my knees aren't inside my torso, LIKE YOURS.
    Not even sure what that means, but I guess your grasping for insults now. Insert a quarter and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Tacky spray tans are not a race. Calling someone an Oompa Loompa is not a racial slur.

The situations are extremely different.
    Ah but remember what the 9th circuit said? Language quantifies and implies an intent. The minute that moronic actress who's name escapes me, and others said his skin color was orange, any further allusions in a disparaging fashion became both a derogatory and racist statement.

It became implied that any connotation the same way implies a slam to a person's skin color. Moreover I doubt you are in contact with Trump regularly so how do you know he uses a Spray Tan? What if he had a skin condition? Would that mean insulting someone for a skin condition is kosher now too?

You should really think before you speak about what you are "really" saying.

You want equality? It applies both ways.

Not only when it is a convenient tool to lie to voters, and win elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Haha, what in the fuck.
    So your alright with people insulting others based on skin color. Great to know.

And that my friends, is the hypocrisy of these forums and certain political parties. They claim they want equality, but only when it benefits them. They are quick to leap to the same slams and slanders that they claim their political rivals utter daily, when it does not fit in with their agenda or when people give them a pass. Insulting any white person based on his skin color is just as vile as insulting a black person based on his skin color (or any other racial denomination for that matter).

Tragic and telling that some people cannot grasp such a truth is it not?

Progress indeed. Seems a lot more regressive to this one.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2017-04-30 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Cleaned up a few typos.

10+ Year Old Account
    No it's just something you fail to understand. But maybe one day a generation after you will.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Calling him a Oompah Loopa evokes orange skin color. In essence a slam on someone's skin color. Because the Media has claimed Trump is "someone who bathes in cheetos dust", the intent can be drawn as a slam on his skin color. Sorry the victim card playing Black people don't get to have a monopoly on that or argue moral superiority now.

White people can and do experience racism often.

Perhaps you would like it if someone called Obama a "Blackface?"

Yeah I thought not. So stop being racist.

See above since you cannot grasp it. "This is all you have to defend the brown man?" If I said that about Obama, Hellboy or another mod would engage in copious infractions for racial baiting. Same should apply here if equality has any meaning. But this reaffirms my point. You don't WANT equality. You want superiority, and morally? You've lost it by insulting the President's skin color. Even if he was blue or green it would not matter. It should NEVER matter.

Not even sure what that means, but I guess your grasping for insults now. Insert a quarter and try again.

Ah but remember what the 9th circuit said? Language quantifies and implies an intent. The minute that moronic actress who's name escapes me, and others said his skin color was orange, any further allusions in a disparaging fashion became both a derogatory and racist statement.

It became implied that any connotation the same way implies a slam to a person's skin color. Moreover I doubt you are in contact with Trump regularly so how do you know he uses a Spray Tan? What if he had a skin condition? Would that mean insulting someone for a skin condition is kosher now too?

You should really think before you speak about what you are "really" saying.

You want equality? It applies both ways.

Not only when it is a convenient tool to lie to voters, and win elections.

So your alright with people insulting others based on skin color. Great to know.

And that my friends, is the hypocrisy of these forums and certain political parties. They claim they want equality, but only when it benefits them. They are quick to leap to the same slams and slanders that they claim their political rivals utter daily, when it does not fit in with their agenda or when people give them a pass. Insulting any white person based on his skin color is just as vile as insulting a black person based on his skin color (or any other racial denomination for that matter).

Tragic and telling that some people cannot grasp such a truth is it not?

Progress indeed. Seems a lot more regressive to this one.

Lol, the stretching is so sad.

This is what happens when you think you're clever, but aren't.

The eternally offended refuse to look at themselves.

Stay triggered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Is he going to throw a temper tantrum and throw all his fancy toys from the roof of Trump Tower?

Frankly, I'm tired of the posturing Trump. Either step up and do something about North Korea, Iran and Syria or stop fucking crying about it. He sounds more akin to a special snowflake than most librluls do.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

7+ Year Old Account
    No it's just something you fail to understand. But maybe one day a generation after you will.

Think really hard, and you'll actually understand what racism is.

Hint- make up us not a race in any way whatsoever.

You are projecting so hard, it's not even funny. Stay triggered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think really hard, and you'll actually understand what racism is.

Hint- make up us not a race in any way whatsoever.

You are projecting so hard, it's not even funny. Stay triggered.
    I've experienced racism plenty of times in my life. Trying to mask or excuse it on any level is wrong. I'm also not rising to any of you folks bait. I think I've articulated where the inequality on the scales of justice lays. You simply are trying to excuse inexcusable behavior, and I won't tolerate that sort of hypocrisy when you wave it as if it were a war banner.

Whatever happened to the mantra of "Lets not speak in offensive terms"?

Was that actually meant to read as "Lets not speak in offensive terms, but only if they agree with me"?

7+ Year Old Account
    I've experienced racism plenty of times in my life. Trying to mask or excuse it on any level is wrong. I'm also not rising to any of you folks bait. I think I've articulated where the inequality on the scales of justice lays. You simply are trying to excuse inexcusable behavior, and I won't tolerate that sort of hypocrisy when you wave it as if it were a war banner.

Was that actually meant to read as "Lets not speak in offensive terms, but only if they agree with me"?

I can almost see the spittle coming from the monitor. Do you actually think Making fun of someone's makeup is racism? If so, go back to your safe space, the eternally offended have no space in today's society.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.

That second one is actually the heart-felt American mantra, rooted in our history and 'culture'. Where have you been the last 300 years?
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can almost see the spittle coming from the monitor. Do you actually think Making fun of someone's makeup is racism? If so, go back to your safe space, the eternally offended have no space in today's society.
    I think you may be the one "projecting" my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    That second one is actually the heart-felt American mantra. Where have you been the last 300 years?
    Apparently as blind as Lady Justice is supposed to be. I don't even look at it as a color issue.

I look at it as a simple mathematical equation for my mindset:

Query:
    "Was this a slam on someone's skin color, or perceived skin color?"
    +
    "Yes. Oompah Loompah's are orange. Trump has been claimed to 'bath in cheetos' implying orange skin hue."

Answer: "Racist and bigoted".

Really that simple. Beautifully so.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2017-04-30 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Corrected a few typos.

Yeah, see, the thing is, if you actually think that people mocking Trump's skin color is the same as actual racism, you are missing one key point: there is no race that is orange. If any human being were the same color as him, regardless of their genetics, they would be mocked just as much. It's not about his race, which he cannot change; it's about his choice to appear in public as a major figure looking like that. You're basically trying your hardest to be offended; do you need a safe place?

In any case, Trump (and his followers) don't get to complain about describing others in offensive terms; he practically based his campaign on the practice.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think you may be the one "projecting" my friend.

Apparently as blind as Lady Justice is supposed to be. I don't even look at it as a color issue.
    I look at it with a simple equation mindset:

Query: "Was this a slam on someone's skin color, or perceived skin color?" + "Yes. Oompah Loompah's are orange."
    Answer: "Racist and bigoted".

Really that simple. Beautifully so.
    Nope, sorry penguin. I'm not whining about racism, being offended, or be anything like that. I dont think you actually have any idea what you're talking about, have dug yourself into a hole, and has no other recourse but to play the victim and pout.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go be triggered somewhere else, your platitudes are dull.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    there is no race that is orange.
    No my friend. The key point here is that regardless of what the color was, the fact is that skin color was evoked in a manner to make him appear subhuman, which is at the core of the argument the reason that it is as vile a statement as if I called someone with Jaundice something rotten.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Go be triggered somewhere else, your platitudes are dull.
    Post more constructively.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, sorry penguin. I'm not whining about racism, being offended, or be anything like that. I dont think you actually have any idea what you're talking about, have dug yourself into a hole, and has no other recourse but to play the victim and pout.
    If that's the delusion you must live in, so be it.