Class with lowest RNG element?

So Im playing atm DH Havoc and sometimes its really infuriating when in one pull you open with 4 mln dps and in next try after wipe you do 2,5 only because RNG decided to screw you.

Now Im planning to make alt to chill out (sometimes I wanna reroll but too much time invested into dh) and now Im looking for class/spec that is not affected by RNG that hard. Whats the 3-5 lowest RNG dependant specs in your opinion guys?

PS: Im not sure if its good subforum for this, if not mods move this topic pls.

Fury warrior is pretty stable and low rng. RNG in bloodthirst crits but with taste for blood it helps with that.

Deleted
    Go simc and check for dps range: unholy, monk, shadow and demon

Quote Originally Posted by Chivolence View Post
    Fury warrior is pretty stable and low rng. RNG in bloodthirst crits but with taste for blood it helps with that.
    Doesn't Fury still have the talent that basically removes any rng in the base rotation?

windwalker, ret, fury.

Balance Druid has 0 RNG elements unless you have the legendary bracers(even those are fairly minor).

Quote Originally Posted by WurstKaeseSzenario View Post
    Doesn't Fury still have the talent that basically removes any rng in the base rotation?
    Removes and removes. The Fury rotation or should I say "priorities" change depending on what talents you choose as lvl 75 talent. But since most fury warriors goes for Frothing Beserker and Inner Rage as lvl 90 talent witch eliminates some sort of RNG and makes it more predictable. Chivolence pretty much is on point. So yes Fury is NOT a rng specc. And since OP has melee exp the step to play an awesome class isn't long. With that said good luck with your alt.

What level of play are we talking about? If you plan on ever taking the alt into raiding, don't pick a caster that uses whispers. If you don't plan to take it into raiding moonkins are pretty stable, as was said by Tehterokkar.

feral druid isn't very RNG either

I guess you get combo points from crits but that normalizes pretty quickly

Shadow is pretty low on rng, especially if you play San'layn which is the best talent at the moment assuming you have to the gear for it. Did get slightly more rng with our new trait but it's still pretty minor, only other thing that can cause some rng is the whispers trinket as Drish pointed out.

The effect of RNG in subtlety is pretty small and mainly revolves around combo point generation. For an alt, you can 100% ignore the RNG. Just sit back and enjoy the extra combo point now and again. Should you choose to play sub more seriously, the RNG turns out to be rather predictable and it can be reliably incorporated into your rotation.

Sub is great as an alt because of the insane damage dealt by Shadowstrike. In world content, you can easily use nothing besides Shadowstrike, Eviscerate, and Shadow Dance and do perfectly respectable dps. You won't have to worry about the nuances of the spec until you choose to learn more.

Subtlety rogues deserve their reputation for being a difficult specialization -- the skill ceiling is high. But the spec is also easy to just play if you're looking for something simple and fun.

You can chill until 7.2.5 when the biggest proponent of Havoc DH RNG is removed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demonology doesn't have a single rng element that I can recall. Guaranteed soul shards and the free dogs proc is basically guaranteed by the time you need to summon dogs (if you pick that talent). It should be pretty decent ST now and even better with T20. AoE is shit though and still will be; a sad fall from the insane, unbeatable king of burst AoE that demo used to be.
    Last edited by Azarak; 2017-05-01 at 06:54 AM.

Balance Druid. Rotation is super simple with no procs to worry about.

Note. Legendary bracers and trinkets can be procs to track but they all classes have this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by azarak View Post
    Demonology doesn't have a single rng element that I can recall. Guaranteed soul shards and the free dogs proc is basically guaranteed by the time you need to summon dogs (if you pick that talent). It should be pretty decent ST now and even better with T20. AoE is shit though and still will be; a sad fall from the insane, unbeatable king of burst AoE that demo used to be.
    t19 2pc is a 50% chance on doom tick to generate an extra shard, demonic calling is pure rng (generally procs by the time you cast dreadstalkers but highly unreliable in opener), and power trip is also pure rng. idk if people are still running soul conduit too or if that was just the meme build that got nerfed.

Deleted
    IRC Demonology Warlock has close to no RNG unless you select them as talents. Its rotation takes a bit to get used to but I really like the need to plan ahead and the feeling of having full control.

Balance Druid has no RNG and no talents to make them RNG

Deleted
    Well, the RNG factor of Havocs are going away in next patch, they are lowering the fury regen given by demon blades + ring, but u will have 100% procc chance on demonblades instead of 60%, so instead of RNG getting good fury flow or not, u will have a constant fury flow

Quote Originally Posted by Mybrightsky View Post
    Well, the RNG factor of Havocs are going away in next patch, they are lowering the fury regen given by demon blades + ring, but u will have 100% procc chance on demonblades instead of 60%, so instead of RNG getting good fury flow or not, u will have a constant fury flow
    umm...

autoattacks still have 20% to miss, thus no DB
    fury generated is like 1 - 8
    felblade resets are rng (to be seen if DB change will have an impact)
    critstreaks are still very important for fury gen
    outside of dinnerbell, best trinkets are RNG proc ones

i think people are deluding themselves, if they think the DB change itself will fix all the RNG in havoc, when they are removing just one layer out of 5 and our burst is still tied to heavy RNG by itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Help me pick my class threads are sadly not allowed here. Closing.