Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    This. Lots of this.
    Finally. Someone who agrees with me that things shouldn't just be handed out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Finally. Someone who agrees with me that things shouldn't just be handed out.
    An indication perhaps that your opinion isn't popular thus silly for Blizzard to listen to

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    An indication perhaps that your opinion isn't popular thus silly for Blizzard to listen to
    You seem really salty that someone in your thread doesn't agree with you, why make a thread just so you can post some silly idea and then flame people who disagree with you?

Grow up man.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I'm old-school. The less account-wide stuff there is the more I like it. Your character is your character. His/her experiences and rewards should not just accrue to other characters who sit on the shelf most of the time. If you have that many alts that you don't want to do what's needed to support them then that's your own self-created problem.
    ^^ This.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    On 12 characters, yeah no.
    Why do you need it on 12 characters?
    Furthermore, I consider that China must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by hablix View Post
    Why do you need it on 12 characters?
    Some people are collectors. They like collecting everything possible to collect. Including appearances.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    On 12 characters, yeah no.
    Then don't try to keep 12 characters up to date?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    So why they increased drop in Balance of Power, reduced hidden dungeon color requirement from 100 to 30, remove attunements for world quest and Suramar dungeons, remove need for Exalted on class mounts, and so on? You can't just say "Blizzard is evil" as argument, it's stupid.
    I didnt say that. Dont put words into my mouth.

There is no valid reason to be this NOT account bound. This should incentivize people to do organizing content so why incetivize people who already done that on main? If you done it then it is done. You played to their music. You go out - do organize content. So why?

To put extra bussy work. Really infuriating bussy work. Its not like this quest is fun even first time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    You seem really salty that someone in your thread doesn't agree with you, why make a thread just so you can post some silly idea and then flame people who disagree with you?

Grow up man.
    He didnt make this thread. Learn to read man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

I'm ALL For ALT catchup/boosting.

It's when they start making things super trivial or dumb for even mains in the name of "catchup" that is lame.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.