Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    On a lot of blank pages? Anita Shitface spoke at the UN, she NEVER would have had the opportunity if not for all the attention she gained.
    Is that a bad thing?
    Popcorn sales are over the roof ever since. Don't turn against your investors!.

HAven't you noticed, Anita is no longer really in the spot light anymore. Only Wu is. The rest have largely fizzled out. Mcintosh was riding her coat tails. She released her last tropes in gaming video, and that did not make huge waves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Fell for it? GG pointed it out, media created false narratives and alot of lies around GG was fed to idiots.

In reality GG managed to accomplish plenty of goals, it got plenty of sites to change their policies, it exposed a ton of these people for what they are, and it have effectively chased plenty of these authoritarian parasites out of the industry.
    Really? Policy changes? Thats it? little segments on their websites? Sounds like she won at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Her waist is a tiny bit thinner

And it's not important, but she may not be fat, but she ain't slim
    I never claimed otherwise?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxalia View Post
    HAven't you noticed, Anita is no longer really in the spot light anymore. Only Wu is. The rest have largely fizzled out. Mcintosh was riding her coat tails. She released her last tropes in gaming video, and that did not make huge waves.
    Because the attention left. The focus left her. If you leave it to fizzle, it will fizzle. A flame will easily reignite with enough kindling.

Really? Policy changes? Thats it? little segments on their websites? Sounds like she won at the end of the day.
    and thats what gamergate really were after before, the huge woman vs man thing started. so they won. She won her own battle, but largely peaked. and is now going downhill.

10+ Year Old Account
    and thats what gamergate really were after before, the huge woman vs man thing started
    Honestly, with the rise of click bait, especially from gaming based blogs and sites, I think that all meant jack shit. Who ever got kicked out of the industry got replaced by people who are doing a better job at the BS

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I never claimed otherwise?
    And I never said you did either

Deleted
    Because the attention left. The focus left her. If you leave it to fizzle, it will fizzle. A flame will easily reignite with enough kindling.
    And we can't let GG fizzle?. You're behind this poncy scheme!.

Ignoring that these policy changes involved everything from paid reviews to nepotism, ok.

Anita is done with video games, Brianna Wu is done with video games, Zoe Quinn is irrelevant and so is most of her feminist parasites.
    Most beta orbiters is now jailed or have been exposed as sexual harassers themselves, plenty of developers have opened their eyes to that these people are just authoritarian dipshits.

So no, she didn't win anything, unless you mean making money off idiots, then yeah sure.
    I don't give a shit how much money she makes either way, let people waste their money on her, what i do care is that she is gone from the industry, she can no longer influence it and try to worsen it through authoritarianism and censorship.

Honestly, with the rise of click bait, especially from gaming based blogs and sites, I think that all meant jack shit. Who ever got kicked out of the industry got replaced by people who are doing a better job at the BS
    Clickbait isn't the same as it was in 13-15. Look at the overall picture.

Yeah, diversity is not the reason for the game's success. It's a great game, but diversity is not the reason. Unless there are reports from Blizzard about its playerbase, then these are simply unsubstantiated claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    And I never said you did either
    Then what was the point of this whole exchange, if the punchline was just the same thing that you said earlier?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ignoring that these policy changes involved everything from paid reviews to nepotism, ok.

Anita is done with video games, Brianna Wu is done with video games, Zoe Quinn is irrelevant and so is most of her feminist parasites.
    Most beta orbiters is now jailed or have been exposed as sexual harassers themselves, plenty of developers have opened their eyes to that these people are just authoritarian dipshits.

So no, she didn't win anything, unless you mean making money off idiots, then yeah sure.
    I don't give a shit how much money she makes either way, let people waste their money on her, what i do care is that she is gone from the industry, she can no longer influence it and try to worsen it through authoritarianism and censorship.
    She did enough damage and made money.

- - - Updated - - -

Clickbait isn't the same as it was in 13-15. Look at the overall picture.
    Its the same if not worse. What difference did GG make? None.

- - - Updated - - -

Its the same if not worse. What difference did GG make? None.
    And none of that was Gamergate's fault, she was there before Gamergate.
    She was an expert of creating outrage where there is none, along with her puppetmaster Mcintosh.

She is gone, but there is still a long way to go when you look at the state of the video game journalism.

Deleted
    To who?
    Did she hurt you?
    I feel undamaged, if anyone wonders.

10+ Year Old Account
    And none of that was Gamergate's fault, she was there before Gamergate.
    She was an expert of creating outrage where there is none, along with her puppetmaster Mcintosh.

She is gone, but there is still a long way to go when you look at the state of the video game journalism.
    So basically nothing happened? She just made money, and made gamers look bad for a little while.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Seems like most people don't actually like or care for diversity. It's just the minorities with the loudest voice and the companies willing to listen to them for positive PR. Because, be honest, there's no anti-diversity push.
    Many minorities don't give a shit about diversity lol. When white people throw tantrums, whenever a character is changed black or gay, seems like anti-diversity to me. If I were to create a game, I wouldn't make the characters, all black or all white. Not because omg diversity, but because I don't want a fucking boring game. Not to say a game needs diversity to not be boring. Forced diversity is bad, and should be called out. But sometimes people bitch even when it's not forced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    To who?
    Did she hurt you?
    I feel undamaged, if anyone wonders.
    I am undamaged also, but clearly others on this thread were a bit more harmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    100 "diverse" games are horrible, it has nothing to do with diversity.

1 "diverse" game is amazing, "SEE DIVERSITY IS WHAT MAKES GAMES GOOD!"
    Correction:

100 "diverse" games horribly burn and crash, they blame the gamers.

1 "diverse" game makes it, it's because their sacred diversity made this one game inexplicably good.