Poll: How many different classes do you have that are at least level 100?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    All classes at level 100 since I did the WoD invasions that gave crazy XP (and a retarded amount of gold via garrisons). Only 2 at 110, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks to pre-legion invasions, I have at least one of every class at 100. Some classes I have several 100+ (Horde and Alliance).

However, in Legion, I have only leveled two toons to 110.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    I only have 1 110, but a few between 100-105. But I have at least one of every class at 100.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Read it again. It's perfectly sensible.
    Yep, seems my brain short-circuited!
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ...and again the players of WoW in a nutshell...posted back to back.

Thank you
    Those statements are perfectly compatible. In fact, I agree with his sentiment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    I don't understand why people make more than 1 characters of the same class.
    Different factions, or different services.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

4 at 110-Dk,Mage,Hunter, Priest

2 at 110 > x < 100 - Warrior and Paladin

2 at 100 - Rogue and Warlock
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

One of each except Shaman... Fuck Shaman.

I changed realms in Legion and just leveled a new character. So that leaves 1 at 100 and 1 at 110
    Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    I don't understand why people make more than 1 characters of the same class.
    I have seen at least some comment on doing such because of gold farming garrisons along with many creating an alt to also farm gold from garrisons.

Then we get those who enjoy certain activities of which lockouts and daily caps leave them to creating duplicates of a class after having one of every. Also those who reroll or enjoy a certain class will have multiples. I remade a druid. Was not about to pay money for both realm and faction transfer when there is an included boost.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2017-05-01 at 12:06 AM.

110: Monk priest Pally Mage DK Hunter Druid
    100-109: Priest druid monk warlock rogue DH warrior shaman

As to why multiple priests druids and monk. they are my alliance charecters

Normally I don't comment but since I seem to be the odd person out here I thought I would explain my answer.

I only have 1 character.

I made my paladin in 2004 and have played him ever since. Over 700 days /played on him. All as Holy or Ret.

At first I never made an alt because I didn't really enjoy the leveling up process I was more into end game dungeons and raiding. Later on when they added Garrisons and Artifacts and Class Halls the idea of redoing that didn't sound fun either. Also originally it took months to level to max level and all of my achievements, pets, mounts, titles, reputations, etc were on my character although they made most of that account wide now.

All at 100, Hunter, Shaman and Druid at 110 and currently trying to figure out what class to raise next for class mounts that is

110: shammy warrior, druid
    100 or above: warlock, mage (waste of a free boost)
    below 100: everything else aside from monk.
    Last edited by melodramocracy; 2017-05-01 at 05:02 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    In Draenor I've had every class except druid and a mage at 100.
    Currently I've got 5 110 characters and I actively playing (raiding) two of them. Others are stuck collecting gold from their garriso... class halls.
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

1 paladin 110, 1 rogue I leveled to 110 and never touched again. then 6 level 100s from WoD. The poll would be more useful if it was just >100..

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything except rogue and monk at 100.
    Only priest and pally at 110.

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    3 classes at 100. a couple at 103-105. i would normally at this point in an expansion have all of my toons on my main realm at max level.

But honestly, I have kinda lost the oomph to play over the last 6 months, I started getting into Indie Nail Polish back in September, which led me to get into really looking after my nails and growing them, and now I do swatching of my Manis, and playing wow or any games where a keyboard is needed, wreaks havoc with my nails, they get caught in between the keys :3 Heck even typing on this keyboard is a pain, so I guess I enjoy my nail hobby more than I do my gaming right now LOL. Not that I think Legion is bad or anything I enjoyed it till now, I think maybe after 11 years I am just finding other fun things in my life that don't revolve around WoW I'll always stay subbed and log in and do my dailies every now and again, and such, maybe I just need to find a keyboard that doesn't destroy my nails lol.
    lul.. Girl Gamers. hahaha.. "but my nail polish"

Deleted
    110: Mage, Druid, Shaman, Priest, Warrior
    107: Death Knight
    105: Rogue
    102: Paladin, Hunter
    100: Demon Hunter

Someday, I will buckle down and work on my Warlock and Monk seriously.

Deleted
    Have 5 level 110's, Paladin and Druid about ilvl 890, then Mage, Hunter, Death Knight about 875 ish.

Have every class at 100+ including 2 warriors, 2 Paladin and 2 druids.

All of them except my priest, at 96. 4 at 110, making my way next with my pally, doing the invasions again

I had RAF from the movie, so I used that and leveled with the invasions going on, was pretty easy then lol