Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Druid

Resto - Feels way better
    Bear - Way better again
    Feral - I think it's a bit worse with the faster bleeds, doesn't feel quite right. However it's still the same snapshotting cat.
    Balance - MoP balance was really fucking fun to play, now it fucking blows.

Deleted
    MM/BM hunter and enha sham. and no definently not!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Every WW player who enjoys Legion WW obviously hasn't played the class in WoD or MoP lulz.
    Both Tigereye Brew and Chi Explosion are the worst abilities in the entire game. WW already feels more like a martial artist than it ever has in WoD not being a melee range casters that kicks sometimes. And Tigereye Brew was either you had 100% uptime on it, or your abilities hit for nothing without it. It's the worst example of "keep this buff up" style dps classes.
    Mistweaver Tax noun 1. The effect of both high mana costs, and lack of utility, coupled with requiring specific talent combinations to compete with other healers, while still not being able to compete with toolkits said healers have baseline in any competitive area.

Ret paladin and MM Hunter, loving both in Legion! Thematically, visually and gameplay-wise

(Mained Ret pala during MoP, but only tried out hunter during MoP and left it behind. MM was quite boring back then imo.)

Quote Originally Posted by Myta View Post
    Both Tigereye Brew and Chi Explosion are the worst abilities in the entire game. WW already feels more like a martial artist than it ever has in WoD not being a melee range casters that kicks sometimes. And Tigereye Brew was either you had 100% uptime on it, or your abilities hit for nothing without it. It's the worst example of "keep this buff up" style dps classes.
    I respectfully disagree. Would you consider Demonology's Metamorphosis bad game design because your damage outside of it wasn't that great? Isn't this what burst mechanics are all about? I'd rather have a meaningful burst CD that requires me to build up something and thereby to concentrate on maximizing the uptime of said CD. Also being completely reliant on TEB is a simple numbertuning issue (to to me it never was an issue because it made up the unique personality of WW). But hey, maybe from a PvE point of view simply pressing a button is more fun?

worst abilities in the entire game
    Talking about hyperboles lol.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

I respectfully disagree. Would you consider Demonology's Metamorphosis bad game design because your damage outside of it wasn't that great?
    Yes, that was the whole problem with Demonology.
    Mistweaver Tax noun 1. The effect of both high mana costs, and lack of utility, coupled with requiring specific talent combinations to compete with other healers, while still not being able to compete with toolkits said healers have baseline in any competitive area.

Yes, that was the whole problem with Demonology.
    The Demonology Locks I've played and talked with always enjoyed it.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Demonology Locks I've played and talked with always enjoyed it.
    To each his own I guess.
    I've always played predominantly Demonology in the open world, up to the point of Metamorphosis, too clunky to me.
    Then I stuck to Affliction for every content.
    Vanilla player since day 1 Europe.
    I think everything should be account-wide.
    Cross-faction grouping for dungeons and raids should be a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Natylyaz View Post
    To each his own I guess.
    I've always played predominantly Demonology in the open world, up to the point of Metamorphosis, too clunky to me.
    Then I stuck to Affliction for every content.
    It certainly was demanding just like Tigereye Brew.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to play Warlock before I rerolled to Monk in MoP after getting burned out playing Warlock since TBC.

Mistweaver was very unique and such fun to play in MoP and even in WoD. Ever since Legion hit and ruined the specialization I have no desire to play WoW ever again. I quit WoW mainly because of the class changes.

15+ Year Old Account
    It certainly was demanding just like Tigereye Brew.
    Not sure I understand your point about how Gladiator Stance is similar to this limited Monk ability.
    Gladiator Stance was a protection-like dps spec, which I really liked playing with my warrior, especially for solo content.

They removed it, I was really saddened as it was my main spec, just imagine if they removed fire from the mage, and you were obliged to play fire or frost.

Less choice = less fun.

And I went back to my warlock after this (castrated in favour of the Demon Hunter, yay!).
    Vanilla player since day 1 Europe.
    I think everything should be account-wide.
    Cross-faction grouping for dungeons and raids should be a thing.

I was a WW monk in MoP - no way does it feel better now. It's decent now, and SEF is better, but the rotation felt much better back then.
    That being said, I hated the Mistweaver healing style in MoP, so it is much better now, but it's not great. I kinda regret picking Monk as my main this expansion, but feel too invested because I would be way too far behind to really switch to an alt.

I play a bunch of classes, and some i've only picked up in WoD so can only answer from there.

Resto Druid: Feels largely similar from MoP. I've played Rdruid every expac since BC and while there have been a few changes, much of the gameplay has remained the same. Overall I feel Legion has added a bit more variety in how you want to play (hots, single target or CD's) and that's great. Keeps things fresh and it's fun to mix and match talents. Overall i feel Rdruid is always going to be pretty decent to play and Legion is no exception.

Brewmaster Monk. Played this a bit in Mop and WoD but gave it up because I didn't like the mechanics (prob because i've never really been a great tank). Loving it now in Legion though. Really like the way stagger works, and the different talent choices you can take to get th most out of your brews (there is more than just BOC :P ). Movement is great, feels very fluid in movement and gameplay. While i know a lot of people love it, i'm glad they got rid of guard.

Prot/Holy Pally: Mained a Hpally in WoD and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Really not a fan of Hpally in Legion though. The mastery feels really clunky and healing actually feels quite weak outside of Avenging Wrath (though admittedly my pally isn't very geared these days). I'm not a fan of DPSing as a healer, nor being in melee range, so doesn't really do it for me.
    Prot though i'm actually enjoying compared with other expacs. Yeah the rotation is a bit simple and the mitigation is a bit awkward, but it feels great having so many CD's and so many things I can do to help out the rest of the group. BoP's, BoS, LoH, Hand of the Protector etc, feels good to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by Natylyaz View Post
    Not sure I understand your point about how Gladiator Stance is similar to this limited Monk ability.
    Gladiator Stance was a protection-like dps spec, which I really liked playing with my warrior, especially for solo content.

They removed it, I was really saddened as it was my main spec, just imagine if they removed fire from the mage, and you were obliged to play fire or frost.

Less choice = less fun.

And I went back to my warlock after this (castrated in favour of the Demon Hunter, yay!).
    I was comparing Tigereye Brew to Metamorphosis (you know, with demonic fury). I agree with you however that removing things like Gladiator Stance or Dark Apotheosis is bad.