Poll: How many different classes do you have that are at least level 100?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    But honestly, I have kinda lost the oomph to play over the last 6 months, I started getting into Indie Nail Polish back in September, which led me to get into really looking after my nails and growing them, and now I do swatching of my Manis, and playing wow or any games where a keyboard is needed, wreaks havoc with my nails, they get caught in between the keys :3 Heck even typing on this keyboard is a pain, so I guess I enjoy my nail hobby more than I do my gaming right now LOL. Not that I think Legion is bad or anything I enjoyed it till now, I think maybe after 11 years I am just finding other fun things in my life that don't revolve around WoW I'll always stay subbed and log in and do my dailies every now and again, and such, maybe I just need to find a keyboard that doesn't destroy my nails lol.
    If a friggin computer keyboard is that dramatic, you'll hate to see what happens to your nails if you one day have to do everyday household work.

Deleted
    11 at 110 - monk at 103
    also have extra druid + dk + mage at 100.
    and alot of 70-80-85-90 alts for twinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue and Warrior at 100, rest at 110, although the Shaman campaign is the only one I haven't finished out of eligible characters.

7 classes total over 100, 4 at 110. Can't be arsed leveling any more in Legion. The thought of logging on and doing world quests on several more characters is depressing, although I suppose I could just let them ding 110 and leave them until next xpac.

The pre-expansion invasion pretty much gave us all free 100s, so I have one of every class there. What's fun is having no clue how to play them, but doing legion dungeons anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    For me, it's been the opposite. I want to get to heroic raids, and this expansion's terrible because there's too much to go through to get there.
    For Heroic raids? This has been the easiest expansion to gear up for Heroic raids in a long time, imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

I have 13, one of every class and then an alliance warrior.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

10+ Year Old Account
    9. Hunter at 100, DK at 103
    Mage, warlock and warrior <100
    Everything else at 110

All except rogue

In WoD leveled all chars to 100 but rogue was stuck on 55 (she is still 55)
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

8 at 100 i think thanks to the aforementioned invasion grind at the end of WoD and 5 at 110. Each expansion kills my ALTitus a wee bit more.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of them, and some multiples. About a total of 11 100+ Paladins.

3x Rogue at 100+
    2x Mage at 100+
    11x Paladin at 100+
    4x Warrior at 100+
    2x Priest at 100+
    2x Demon Hunter at 100+
    2x Death Knight at 100+
    3x Shaman at 100+
    3x Hunter at 100+
    2x Druid at 100+
    3x Monk at 100+
    2x Warlock at 100+

At level 110, I do have a little gathering.

Alliance: Rogue

Horde: Rogue, Druid, Paladin, Demon Hunter

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VladimirM View Post
    All except rogue

In WoD leveled all chars to 100 but rogue was stuck on 55 (she is still 55)
    Outlaw Rogue is like, speedy as hell for leveling when in full looms. Hehe.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Since MoP I level up every class to max level. So far I have 3x 110, 107 and 8x 100.

Have 1 of each class at 110.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have all Night Elf classes above 100 (three 110) except Monk which sits at 41, tried to level during Pre-Expansion Invasion but took so long. Then I have a 100 Orc Shaman just to have a Horde character for Achievement.

I'm 10/12 at 110, with Warlock and Paladin both between 100-110. Each of my 10 are current with their questlines (goal to get each class mount) and at least 885 ilevel as of this morning (finished emissaries and pvp quest for upgrades). Planning to work on the paladin next, since I sent over the belt with 3 haste gems in it. Warlock will likely be last.

Besides that, I have 6 other characters at 100+ for a few reasons, being alliance vs horde or just reroll with a cool name idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    You still have to do all your order hall crap, do world quests, LFR all over the place, farm legendaries and ap in addition to running dungeons. Cata and wrath you ran dungeons for 10 days and you were set.
    Order hall quests take a few hours.

Gearing to 850 takes another hour or so.

Gearing from 850 up isn't very long either- you either farm nether shards to full 880 gear, or you do a mix of nethershards/LFR/M+/WQs.

Either way, pretty easy to get done in 10 days, especially if you just gear to 850 and then run M+/farm Sentinax.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

I have 4: Demonhunter, Hunter, Paladin, Shaman

This is the first expansion I have more than one max level.
    X