Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I haven't been hurting that much for lacking another t2, but I wouldn't have gotten those legendary follower shoulders without Reclamation.
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

EU, command center: 6 Starfall counters on the elite missions. Just sayin'. I'm good on it but it's quite retarded. (yes this includes cost reduction which is a non-factor but anyways)

My bad: they ofc counter all with just one follower -.-
    Last edited by foibooze; 2017-04-30 at 05:04 PM.

IIRC, Reclamation is only a 25% chance to return an item on a successful mission, and then the item you get is like a 50% chance to be a follower armor upgrade (which become totally useless when all your followers are 900 ilvl). If you get a gear piece, that piece is then something like a 50%+ chance to be a green item, then maybe 35% chance to be blue and <10% chance to be epic (and tiny chance to be legendary).

You're looking at something like a 1.2% chance per mission to get an epic or higher follower equipment item, which means you probably are going to average one like every 1-2 weeks. It just seems like a pretty bad tradeoff for losing a T1 and T2 troop that will likely let you do somewhat more total missions, and have more chance of putting more missions at full 200%, etc. The bulk of your epic and legendary items are going to come from the bonus roll mission chests, emissary cache chests and withered training anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    You're looking at something like a 1.2% chance per mission to get an epic or higher follower equipment item, which means you probably are going to average one like every 1-2 weeks. It just seems like a pretty bad tradeoff for losing a T1 and T2 troop that will likely let you do somewhat more total missions, and have more chance of putting more missions at full 200%, etc. The bulk of your epic and legendary items are going to come from the bonus roll mission chests, emissary cache chests and withered training anyway.
    Not like the T1 troop matters, but yeah, it's a small chance, and like I said, just a consideration at that. Need to get my Resto AoW back regardless and then probably switching back to the cheaper bonus roll...?

Man I wish AoW and DGW swapped because then I'd use DGW so regularly and say fuck the bonus roll I'll get the extra resources. The 7th champion slot feels so mandatory for missions+perma CA.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by foibooze View Post
    My bad: they ofc counter all with just one follower -.-
    It doesn't, I just send Naralex on one of them and he only counters the first starfall, making me pay 2k resources for the mission instead of 1k. But since I have some spare ones I just sent it like that.

Soooo if someone has reclamation they should get rid of it asap?

Quote Originally Posted by Protozoa7 View Post
    Soooo if someone has reclamation they should get rid of it asap?
    If all champs are 900+ and you're rocking the optimized 2 epics+1 blue on all champs, probably.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2017-05-01 at 03:35 AM.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    If all champs are 900+ and you're rocking the optimized 2 epics+1 blue on all champs, probably.
    I am not rocking those but is there a quick list I can find for those? This thread is starting to get long.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    It doesn't, I just send Naralex on one of them and he only counters the first starfall, making me pay 2k resources for the mission instead of 1k. But since I have some spare ones I just sent it like that.
    Yeah, my bad. Stupid phone app...

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone has a list with a decent comp and which items I should equip on each Follower?

Thanks a lot guys
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Anyone has a list with a decent comp and which items I should equip on each Follower?

Thanks a lot guys
    Polarthief's spreadsheet:. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...pmY/edit#gid=0

I doubt that Reclamation is worth keeping even if you still need a few Embers/Fetishes/Saddles honestly, because the drop chance of getting an epic equipment item is so low. If you do 100 missions per week, you probably see like 2-3 epic equipment pieces, and the ones you get have more than a 50% chance to be something you don't want anyway (Scrolls that are useless past maybe putting one on Mylune, +8 hour gear, -4 hour gear, combat ally gear that is useless once you have it on your combat ally). There's only 2 epic items you probably even want (since you probably have the CA stuff and scroll) and like 8 different items that can drop, so you're probably looking at a useful item about every 2 weeks.

Unless you are the type of person that only runs necessary missions, and doesn't try to clear out every available mission for the gold, etc., I don't think Reclamation is worth it over more troops. That extra T2 troop is going to let you cover more missions and start more missions faster, including the follower gear missions that have a chance to drop a blue or higher item. That alone is probably going to give you as much or more chances at Embers, Fetishes and legendaries than Reclamation.

Quote Originally Posted by Protozoa7 View Post
    I am not rocking those but is there a quick list I can find for those? This thread is starting to get long.
    Epics
    Fetish (+15% Success) - These go on just about every follower (check the spreadsheet for exact specifics).
    Saddle (+15% Duration Reduction) - For Sylendra/Meatball, and maybe others you'd like.
    Ember (+20% Success with T2 Troops) - Like the Fetishes, just about on everyone.
    Potion/Elixir (50g/100res per WQ completed) - For your Combat Ally ("CA").

Rares (these get replaced by Legendaries, since most optimized builds run 2 Epics and 1 Rare)
    Doodad (+10% Success) - The last item for Success builds.
    Token (+15% Success w/ T2 Troops) - Same as Doodads, but for T2 instead. Tokens and Doodads are interchangeable and the difference between a "Success" build and a "T2 Troop" build.
    Carrot (+10% Duration Reduction) - For Sylendra/Meatball.
    Necklace (25g per WQ completed) - For your CA

Those are all the important items for finishing the gear, but if you're still lacking a few of these, the >8h success items are by far the best items you can use until you're optimized. Epic+Rare of the >8h is a whopping 70% success! The reason you don't use these is because you can manage to get 200% success on just about any mission with the builds made and not be limited to only those 8h missions, because they give 0% when a mission is under (and you have 2 Reduction champions and Travel Form). If you're only concerned about the vital missions, running the Epic+Rare >8h items is totally fine, especially if you're lacking other items.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post

Thanks a lot guys
    Quote Originally Posted by clavarnway View Post
    +1, kappa. *thumbs up*

Spreadsheet should be the most optimized and also tells you the options you have for T2/Success builds (they're interchangeable if you want the extra success chance when you use a T2). Feel free to ask any questions you might have here, or if you need a more immediate answer: Polarthief#8092 on Discord, just drop me a PM

It's also useful to have one Scroll of Growth item and put it on Mylune if you want to run her in your roster as a T1 troop/mission soaker. That gives you a decent setup to use for your 3rd/4th/5th mission that you run at a time and that you don't have a T2 troop available for. With her unique ability plus the Scroll, you're looking at +35% success on a mission that would otherwise have just +15% (assuming a Fetish/Ember/Doodad) equipped champion. I'd probably equip Mylune with Scroll/Fetish/Saddle and just plan on using her to primarily soak up short duration lower ilvl missions efficiently without needing to tie up your higher end champions and T2 troops.

Thanks for the info

Does anyone else feel like we are doing daily chores all over again?

7+ Year Old Account
    I like the order hall mission table, especially as it is usable via smartphone. I would like it more if shrooms and energy balls were usable on a mobile device as well but you can't have everything I guess.

Who thought it was a good idea to make all the Elite Strikes resto counters and 5/6 are Starfall?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, thanks Polarthief for the boss spreadsheet! I managed too 100% all of the Elite Strikes, with many of them saddled up so they finish faster, and I did it without countering 2 of the Resto bosses and without using AoW or DGW's since they may still be bugged! I had to sac a 2hp Keeper on a double lethal/Starfall mission, but worth. (I didn't send the 3hp Keeper, I was just using that to test mission success.)

http://i.imgur.com/fYFiKqV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/83cxOqt.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/m24K7SI.jpg

It was pretty cool putting Thisalee and Remulos on a mission, seeing -45%, then putting a Keeper, and seeing it jump to 200%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a way to transform order hall resources into gold? I'm trying to find reasons for using a Combat ally and equip it with +gold / +hall resources items.

Quick update to the spreadsheet for those of you with alts: I now have tabs for EVERY class in the game! None of them are as super optimized and detailed like Druid, but I show every champion and if they're good, shit, or somewhere in the middle. I also have notes on each of them (as necessary), and give a quick rundown of the class as a whole based on their champions and Order Hall Advancement options.

Here's the link if you need it again

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinslayer View Post
    Does anyone else feel like we are doing daily chores all over again?
    With Order Hall missions? Not really, since you can use it from your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyvar View Post
    I like the order hall mission table, especially as it is usable via smartphone. I would like it more if shrooms and energy balls were usable on a mobile device as well but you can't have everything I guess.
    HNNNNG YES, this is my biggest issue with the app atm. At least most of the horrible bugs are gone, though I still wouldn't recommend doing Elite Strike missions with AoW or DGWs just in case hidden counters are still there.

Who thought it was a good idea to make all the Elite Strikes resto counters and 5/6 are Starfall?
    They're random. You just got extraordinarily unlucky!

Also, thanks Polarthief for the boss spreadsheet! I managed too 100% all of the Elite Strikes, with many of them saddled up so they finish faster, and I did it without countering 2 of the Resto bosses and without using AoW or DGW's since they may still be bugged! I had to sac a 2hp Keeper on a double lethal/Starfall mission, but worth. (I didn't send the 3hp Keeper, I was just using that to test mission success.)

It was pretty cool putting Thisalee and Remulos on a mission, seeing -45%, then putting a Keeper, and seeing it jump to 200%.
    Don't worry too much about losing Keepers since they only take 30m to get back, but yeah, if you have differing vitality, obs send the lower ones.

Also, Thisalee+Remulos+T2 Troop = Pretty much guaranteed 200%

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    Is there a way to transform order hall resources into gold? I'm trying to find reasons for using a Combat ally and equip it with +gold / +hall resources items.
    No. Resources are for Troops, Missions, and Order Hall Advancements. Also 3k a week for bonus rolls (7k a week if you keep the AoW recruiting T5 option).

The reason to keep stockpiling them is so you never run out. If you want, you can swap the resources per WQ item for the Draught which gives 15g instead, though I prefer the resources myself but that's just me.