Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I mean, maybe that balances the numerous ways we can block kills, but still..
    Yeah I think that's kind of the point. When you have a game where anyone can suddenly make themselves immune to all night actions, it kind of allows for more kills. I doubt the poisoner is Mafia aligned, but with the number of third parties we've had, I wouldn't be surprised if it's an SK and the mafia was really small.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    The silencer wording on the role card is interesting. When it was relayed to me it didn't have tany wording about mafia. It simply said that everyone was silenced. That would explain the kill going through N1 but not N2 if it changed in the hands of a Townie. If it had that limitation I definitely wouldn't have used it.
    Interesting but not surprising. It's not a very good scum power if you end up blocking your own kill. It also meant that you were guaranteed to have one kill go through when you needed it. On the flip side, if it had the limitation when given to you, it's power at night would have been useless. All it would have been good for was telling you that mafia had a way to guarantee that one kill.

Now I have a question for you which you don't have to answer. Are the powers you gain a one off use thing? I don't know if you actually said that already and the "silence" would have to have been a one-off or it would have been really really powerful.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yup, when i learn them they are a one shot. I'm not sure if I can relearn the same power on another night or not.

I just realized that the power I learned of last night was used on me (nice side effect if I learn the power and I was the target). So if that person can drop a hint in their posts today I can add them to my personal list of likely townies...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if there is a poisoner 3rd party left, I wonder if the mafia was a team of 2 and we just have 1 mafian left.

bleh, I'll think deeper on this and who I might think each would be later.

Don't think Arindel would vote on a partner, but I could be wrong. I'm okay with Largehorn and Kryllian for now though. I think Monkz looks worse after Arindel's flip, simply because of #200. Seems like fence sitting, either she was just trying to keep her options open or she just attempted to distance herself from Monkz.
    I also think the kill on Palawin is pretty weird. It's possible they think that Monkz and Crissi are just protecting each other but meh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Large...Did you target someone with an ability last night?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like my private wish came true.

Stupid downside.

Large...Did you target someone with an ability last night?
    I did and I hope you find it useful. Since I've been less than successful in my master plan with it. Part of me thinks Crackle did it all on purpose... because I'm brilliant and totally not an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Had my master plan worked.... You would have known exactly what was going on.

But all these mass blocks have prevented me from carrying out my grand scheme.

7+ Year Old Account
    It might be worth knowing who you targeted last night...you may have found another goo...

Goo; Each night a die is a rolled and you will become a certain goo. Types of Goo's are listed below.

1 Orange Goo: They will fail their action and be blocked from doing another action the following night.

2 Brown Goo: You will steal the vote of anyone who targets you for the next game day.

3 Green Goo: Whenever a player targets you with an action, they will become green goo and lose any powers they currently have. Their team doesn't change.

4 Toxic Goo: Anyone who targets you with an ability will die of poison at the end of the next day.

5 Black Goo: Whenever a player targets you with an action, they will join your cult as another black goo regardless of their original team.

6 Red Goo: Whenever someone targets you with an action, they become a neighbor of you.

7 Blue Goo: If you die or are lynched, the player who kills you or casts the lynching vote becomes blue goo themselves.

8 Turquoise Goo: When you die, you can turn another player into Turquoise Goo.

9 Purple Goo: Whenever someone targets you with an action, you switch roles with that player.

10 Silver Goo: Whenever another player targets you with an action, you become a perfect copy of that player.

You win if you or a fellow goo make it to the end of game. Whatever that looks like after the madness that is your role.

What is going on?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait are you a goo Largehorn?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait ignore me I'm dumb

- - - Updated - - -
    @Kryllian, just out of curiousity, you think Largehorn is town?

7+ Year Old Account
    @dupti I have Large as more likely town than scum at this point. Call it a gut feel but compared to other people he's felt more town than scum the last couple days.

Is it only based on his play? I don't need you to elaborate, just curious.

7+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing I can quote or magically reveal that says why I'm leaning town for him. There are definitely other people way ahead of him on my distrust list though.

Kryllian... Unless you are a special kind of Goo that let's you get my ability AND poison me; that's not how I was poisoned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I hope you find it useful.
    I mean... I literally meant you Kryllian here XD

7+ Year Old Account
    Dang. Nevermind then. Here I was all excited that I was on to something.

Dang. Nevermind then. Here I was all excited that I was on to something.
    Well... I'm sorry I made you think that. I was trying to be subtle.

7+ Year Old Account
    When I said drop a hint I was thinking a specific 4 letter word that indicates your ability would makes it's way into your posts...

Why did you target me? Given my claim of learning abilities used at night your action wouldn't have gotten a result.

When I said drop a hint I was thinking a specific 4 letter word that indicates your ability would makes it's way into your posts...

Why did you target me? Given my claim of learning abilities used at night your action wouldn't have gotten a result.
    My night action doesn't give results. However, I was more concerned about "passing on" information if I died immediately last night. It was better than trying to target myself again. And admittedly testing you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I see. I don't think Crackle cares about unvoting but I'm not sure

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, don't want to no lynch.

Vote tumppu

Sell me on Celtic if you can, not lynching danner today
    Dupti bro - Why did you want me lynched?

Anyways a bit of meta-gaming; with 16 people we have have a general scum pool of 5. I don't think Listo's role was scummy, just a 3rd party survivor of sorts.

With Arindel dead, we still have 2-3 more mafians and a poisoner serial killer.

I still don't trust Monkz. With two confirmed kills (mafia/poisoner) and the shit creek mechanic, I really don't see why we need 2 protective roles.

7+ Year Old Account
    My head hurts and I can't focus with my phone ringing off the hook. Let me ponder some more on this whole situation...

FOS Danner and Celtic

At this point those two are on my radar. Both posted low enough that they weren't eligible to go up the creek N1 or N2 and are both voting each other multiple days. It feels like they are not concerned about needing to be protected at night and could be bussing each other to gain town cred in case one of them flip.

10+ Year Old Account
    16? Pretty sure we only have 13 Celtic.

and im on board with having problems with Danner. A role that wants to avoid going up shit creek? What, if he posted 5+ he'd go up it automatically? That...just doesnt seem right to me.