Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Broxigar is the 2nd worst character ever put on paper. They took a character who is more or less a meme, Varok Saurfang, and turned him to 11 to be even more HARDCORE. I know, everyone loves Saurfang, but lets not forget that he was just an NPC that cleaved really hard in Org when the game came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You know, threads like that are the reason why i love lore section. I have alot of dumb ideas but even i wouldn't come out with something as stupid.

And as dreamcrusher - There is nothing special about brox, axe did all the hard work. You could replace him with any orc.
    Forget the Orc, just give the axe to a gnome. Imagine the gnome punt that happens after Sargeras get scratch by that thing.

Also since Titans are now planet size, I'm pretty sure the Sargeras that Brox scratched is now an avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    I agree with you for the most part, but the axe didn't grant Broxigar extraordinary warrior skills. Saying that anyone could have done what he did is a stretch.
    Broxigar wasn't an extraordinary warrior. This is specifically noted in the WotA novels. Thrall picked him to investigate the strange magic because he was smarter than the average orc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Very few comd do what Broxigar did. It took great courage to fight those battles and lets not act like such courage is so common.
    Having a death-wish isn't courage.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Broxigar wasn't an extraordinary warrior. This is specifically noted in the WotA novels. Thrall picked him to investigate the strange magic because he was smarter than the average orc.
    Can't it be argued that being smarter makes you better at fighting? Since he's not physically inferior and all that(maybe apart from being aged).
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Ahh, I was totally unaware of how big of a meaning his axe had in this. And how hated this character seems to be lol. Guess I wanted to find a way to justify Vol'Jin's death. He definitely is a mediocre character, badly written by blizzard, but why not put som effort into making his story better instead of just killing him off and hope that everyone just forget him...?

7+ Year Old Account
    i love how people go nuts when the name brox shows up

"he was shit the axe did the work" haha i laugh as always

but this theory is just dumb as fak

Deleted
    If the Legion kept Brox alife he would had a worse fate then even Ner'zhul.

7+ Year Old Account
    brox will be corrupted by sargeras on argus raid? =z

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that's some wishful thinking right there.

Think it's rather obvious the Loa whispered of Sylvanas. I mean, Vol'jin did say he never trusted her. But he does trust the Loa, hence she was made the warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Think it's rather obvious the Loa whispered of Sylvanas. I mean, Vol'jin did say he never trusted her. But he does trust the Loa, hence she was made the warchief.
    Maybe Vol'jin was just... trolling them.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Brox was one of the few characters knaak managed to write worse than Rhonin. I can't imagine why blizz would ever want to bring back such a pointless character when literally anyone could have done what he did with the axe.
    You already answered the "why".
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Broxigar is no normal warrior. Most could not have survived wave after wave of demons to the point he was standing on a hill of corpses.

His survivors guilt was born from him being more bad ass than the average Orc. The Legion wiped out his whole force but they couldn't kill him he alone held barred the way and that was before getting the magic axe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Broxigar is the 2nd worst character ever put on paper. They took a character who is more or less a meme, Varok Saurfang, and turned him to 11 to be even more HARDCORE. I know, everyone loves Saurfang, but lets not forget that he was just an NPC that cleaved really hard in Org when the game came out.
    I don't think that's the issue, i mean Saurfang was a high ranking Horde member from the beginning, sure the Saurfang meme made him super popular, but Saurfang wasn't a Gamon type of NPC.

Saurfang received enough serious lore since Wotlk to be more than "LUL he cleaves people!".

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Lol

Broxigar didn't wound Sargeras, he delivered a scratch at best and he did that with a fairly overpowered axe. Broxigar himself is nothing special. Sure, he's definitely above the average grunt, a rather capable warrior but in the end the dude has no personality, no brain, no charisma or vision to be a leader nor strategic/tactical skills to be a commander. The orc himself is no worthy of any special attention and no one would waste energy and time in bring him back. If anything he should stay dead and I can only hope any Knaak character left will follow him into the abyss (crap, I just quoted Illidan).

Plus, Vol'jin and Sylvanas are the obvious focus of the cinematic and even theorizing that the name whispered is not Sylvanas (unlikely but we're not 100% sure) there's surely no way in hell that freaking Broxigar is what Vol'jin's refering at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Plus, Vol'jin and Sylvanas are the obvious focus of the cinematic and even theorizing that the name whispered is not Sylvanas (unlikely but we're not 100% sure) there's surely no way in hell that freaking Broxigar is what Vol'jin's refering at.
    Clearly Vol'jin wanted Sylvanas to resurrect Brox to be the new Warchief, but those idiots thought he appointed Sylvanas.

Vol'jin is gonna ask the spirits to resurrect Garrosh!

Hey if Odyn can resurrect Ymiron for shits and giggles

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bgdfahrq View Post

Hey if Odyn can resurrect Ymiron for shits and giggles

Helya rezzed him.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerref View Post
    Helya rezzed him.
    warrior hall spoiler.And Odyn enslaves him afterwards after the player asks him to, saying it amuses him.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by bgdfahrq View Post
    Pretty sure he would rather ress Zalazane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Pretty sure he would rather ress Zalazane.
    I dont know i think Vol'jin would find having a resurrected Garrosh serving under Sylvanas the ultimate in lulz plus Garry as a orc would have to follow his warchief cause he sure as shit wouldn't have many allies to help him back to warchief. So she could send him on suicide mission after suicide mission and seeing how he knows he has alot to prove he would be more than glad.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2017-05-02 at 03:34 AM.