Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I like the breadcrumb connection, that was actually an original idea on the OP's part, otherwise I don't bite. It sounds messy.

Quote Originally Posted by Toro S View Post
    So are Rangari. Know your lore peeps.
    I mean- I know the lore, Warlords of Draenor happened anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I think it would be too early for another class. We have plenty. And a tank based on using a pet? That'll never fucking happen
    Nobody would take them anyway, Pet AI is garbage.

Interesting, but when people write these and throw in everything possible asked for from previous expansion hype you know it is wrong. And I don't foresee another cloth caster coming into the mix anytime soon.

Fun read, and I don't hate the idea.

There is so much BS in those listed points that no one who even remotely paid attention would ever fall for that fake "leak".

1/1000000

Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

As amazing as this would be - it won't happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    The thing that convinced me this is fake is the idea of a pet balanced as an actual tank. Never gonna happen with how the game plays. Tanks need to do too much complex movement that pets are not really capable of doing.
    I only could imagine that working if the necromancer permanently sits on the giant skeleton pet's shoulders and you directly control it gg tauren necromancer though

It's clearly fake from the revisiting of the Lich King, that ship has sailed. Also more Naga? They've been beat to death, none of this makes sense for an expansion. Also Necromancy doesn't have a huge place in WoW lore the way we consider it. DKs are as close as we will get because the Scourge is really the only source of "necromancy" lore wise.
    I mean we can go into every point about how ridiculous they are.

You know, it's not too bad of a pitch for an expansion though. I mean, there are definitely some things that seem highly improbable, but not really anything that seem ridiculous.

For instance, It does seem unlikely that they'd send us underwater for a whole expansion. Having to fight the old gods influence and Naga elsewhere makes sense. (and Northrend has plenty of experience with that).

The whole "revamped Northrend" thing isn't that crazy either. I mean, it did go through the cataclysm too.

WotLK WAS the pinnacle of the success of WoW. It's not crazy to try to tap into that. (especially if they are running out of ideas for new things) It seems many people quit just because they'd got to see the end of the Warcraft 3 story.

It's not impossible to keep artifacts. Just reset them to a new baseline power level and act like they are new weapons. (with maybe a slight difference in starting power to reward those who grinded)

Now for the "eh, that seems unlikely part":

Would be hard to justify bringing back two huge figures in a row

Vrykul are big dudes to be player characters

Related to the above artifact thing: artifacts have been rather divisive and probably willl be something they just want to put behind them.

Would anybody really have went through the trouble of burying Arthas? Spit on him? yes. Bury him with honor? not too likely.

Most people don't want to see Arthas again. I would venture a guess that any who do probably would want a redemption story, not a next chapter of villainy.

Finally, that seems like a whole lot of differing themes being thrown all together at once for there to be strong storylines. (not quite convinced Blizzard wouldn't do a crappy story though if it suited them though)

I've definitely seen worse attempts at expansion "leaks" though.
    Last edited by Camthur; 2017-05-02 at 12:37 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    no thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

15+ Year Old Account
    oh boy, is it this time already? "leaks"
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    No Ogre monk = fack.

(Ogre monks are in the game sincew vanilla so this cant be true)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    It's clearly fake from the revisiting of the Lich King, that ship has sailed. Also more Naga? They've been beat to death, none of this makes sense for an expansion. Also Necromancy doesn't have a huge place in WoW lore the way we consider it. DKs are as close as we will get because the Scourge is really the only source of "necromancy" lore wise.
    I mean we can go into every point about how ridiculous they are.
    Naga have hardly been beaten to death. They've only recently gotten bigger attention. As for the Lich King well Bolvar being a thing is possible.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    The day you were born, the very forests of Lordaeron whispered the name "Nope."

It always amuses me so much with these things. It's worth a chuckle, not serious contemplation.

There can never be a leak without Old Gods and the Naga xD

Even though it's most likely someones wet dream, I wouldn't put it past Blizzard to do something close to what was posted. Maybe not as much, but a decent amount of what was written down.

it seems the one that wrote this hasnt much history in wow gaming, blizzard and forums. totally BS. the leak 2 weeks ago is a way another caliber, in that i personally believe its the truth. but this shit? lol, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercane View Post
    I mean- I know the lore, Warlords of Draenor happened anyway.
    Haha, Touche my friend.

Doesn't seem to be a single credible thing there in the least.

That aside, the next class we get better be mail to balance things out. We've got too many of the others and only two mail classes.