Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Naga are not boring, they haven't been fully explored. They do nothing with them because it isn't time for them.
    They've been playing a pretty big roll in a lot of expansions, and vanilla. They were a major presence in Cata, and now Legion. If anything the best their story has been is reflected in the Court of Farandis storyline, and it's barely about them.
    I just don't see how continuing to include them as a major expansion force is interesting. Maybe an old god expansion Queen Asz can show up as a warm up raid boss and we can be done with them for good.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Naga are not boring, they haven't been fully explored. They do nothing with them because it isn't time for them.
    naga have been explored a fair bit, there fish people and do fish stuff.

7+ Year Old Account
    N'zoth being the first raid boss is bad enough, but Ulduar being a fucking 5 man would literally be the worst. Would unsub and spend the rest of my time in Eoreza if that happened, so no.

too much content for blizzard. Fake.

Bad fanfic this smells of! /yoda

"Return of the Lich King" is the most retarded title possible

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    too much content for blizzard. Fake.
    I was thinking the same thing too, lmao.

I wouldn't want ogres anyways.

There's your answer folks.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like a necromancer, they could do it, it'd be different enough from dks to work.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

There's your answer folks.
    This is HS tho? Has WoW and HS ever coincided with expansions?

Deleted
    fake as hell....

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see Vrykul becoming Druids and not a corresponding Horde race because that would leave Alliance with three druid races and Horde with only two... which they won't do. That was the first indicator to me that this wasn't real. I maintain that if we get any new druid races, they'll just make the pandas druids for balance reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    This is HS tho? Has WoW and HS ever coincided with expansions?
    Return of the Lich King will come out after the Dinosaur hearthstone expansion.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

You still didn't answer my question. What does HS have to do with WoW?

7+ Year Old Account
    I for one am hoping this is a thing... I love the Necromancer class and I for one would enjoy a new story line to the Lich King

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they also said that they wouldn't ever make death knights possible for pandaren.

Deleted
    Yes thats very likely, for Hearthstone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    This would take the "there must always be a lich king" motto to a whole new level.

Even Blizzard wouldn't have the balls to do something this retar-*looks at pandaland and Warlords and Illidan retcon*-never fucking mind...

- - - Updated - - -

The Lich King is an entity, half of which is Ner'Zhul, its return isn't dictated by Arthas's presence or lack thereof. Technically, he's already returned, he's present in plenty of places in Legion.
    The Lich King is NOT any part Ner'Zhul. If you read "Arthas", he very clearly purges Ner'Zhul's essence from the armor.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    The Lich King is NOT any part Ner'Zhul. If you read "Arthas", he very clearly purges Ner'Zhul's essence from the armor.
    Kiljaeden couldn't kill Nerzuhls soul and you expect a weak Arthas did it in a dream with an imaginary sword lmao it was shit writing on blizzards part whether its true or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.