Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I kind of dig some aspects of this "Necromancer" class depicted in this Reddit post. Healing your raid by stealing life from enemies is a great way of describing a "fistweaving style" way of healing. Tanking using an armored minion also intrigues me... although I'd rather see BM Hunters able to do that.

The big problem with the Necromancer concept is that the concept itself is too close to both DKs and Warlocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, those notes are obviously fake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    Kiljaeden couldn't kill Nerzuhls soul and you expect a weak Arthas did it in a dream with an imaginary sword lmao it was shit writing on blizzards part whether its true or not.
    I've always wondered, if it's true that Ner'zhul was the Lich King, and Ner'zhul was suppressed by Arthas and therefore was pretty much done for as Metzen confirmed, and Arthas died... then what is left in the helmet? What empowers Bolvar to become the Lich King? Either Ner'zhul is still in there, and it's him, or the Lich King entity is separate from Ner'zhul. But what is it? Where did it come from?

Fuck reddit and all the idiots populating it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Fuck reddit and all the idiots populating it.
    Thank you for that emotional and inarticulate outburst.

in 12+ years have they released a new class plus new races in the same expansion?

seems fake af, necro is a lock and dk, where do you place that without taking even more spells away from locks?

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    " Old zones completely changed"

Nope. As much as I would like this, they learned from cataclysm this isn't worth the time investment and people would be upset about losing the old version. This single line item makes this "FAKE NEWS"
    Keep in mind for Cata they had to take the old world which was entirely smoke and mirrors and replace it with a seamless 3D environment.

Any future revamps would require less effort than that, even if it's still not easy.

This sounds absolutely horrendous on all fronts.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    in 12+ years have they released a new class plus new races in the same expansion?
    Mists of Pandaria, Pandaren Race and Monk Class???

Either way, don't like the idea of another Lich King expac since I feel like it's high time an Old God got center stage, I mean we've only got the one left now right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybones View Post
    Mists of Pandaria, Pandaren Race and Monk Class???
    Well, to be fair, they've never released two new races in the same expansion as a new class (hero or otherwise). That's what Stanislav meant when he used "races" (plural).

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    Kiljaeden couldn't kill Nerzuhls soul and you expect a weak Arthas did it in a dream with an imaginary sword lmao it was shit writing on blizzards part whether its true or not.
    You can have all the head-canon you want, but the book is clear. You are wrong.

I don't see arguments based on 'but i want it...' very often. Very funny.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

I wouldn't put this past them. Blizzard seems to be in maintenance mode with wow now. No real innovation and just trying to give fan service.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like fan fiction
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    The Lich King is NOT any part Ner'Zhul. If you read "Arthas", he very clearly purges Ner'Zhul's essence from the armor.
    That's what Ner'Zhul wants you (and Arthas) to think.

Deleted
    Although I doubt this is real, a "Return of the Scourge" expansion isn't unexpected imo, paired with N'zoth and Azshara.

Judging from the Lich King's temper, the new models, the Riddler's mount which looks very old god-ish, and even the Sylvanas and Valkyr storyline that isn't still complete, we might as well see another Scourge outburst.
    I recently run Ulduar again for the Glory achievement and it was amusing to see again how Yogg-Saron was completely connected to the Scourge madness and to fight the Twilight Cultists and all those old god tentacles knowing that it will all eventually lead to Cataclysm.
    Even the Grove Warden moose from Archimonde wasn't a random mount, but a model later used a lot in Highmountain. There seems to be a pattern here.

One can only hope. :P
    Last edited by mmoc985e663195; 2017-05-02 at 03:26 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can have all the head-canon you want, but the book is clear. You are wrong.

I don't see arguments based on 'but i want it...' very often. Very funny.
    except the book claims him "invisioning him" killing nerzhul
    never heard the "I was once a shaman?" line?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    The Lich King is NOT any part Ner'Zhul. If you read "Arthas", he very clearly purges Ner'Zhul's essence from the armor.
    It's really hard to believe that some random dropout paladin, who betrayed his order on the very first opportunity, fall into ner'zhuls trap "cuz vengance!!1", got indoctrinated into scourge and could defeat ner'zhuls soul, who couldn't even be defeated by kil'jaeden.
    It's like fucking Golum being able to destroy the one ring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake as hell come on not even trying with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, Ner'Zhul went from the armor to Arthas's body. The Lich King is a fusion of Arthas and Ner'Zhul. Chris Metzen said so.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Most of this actually seems legit, why? Blizzard is retarded enough to do it. They really may be cashing in the cow on their favorite lore characters, you had Gul'dan, then Illidan, so Arthas makes a lot of sense. I hope this isn't true, and it probably isn't but don't completely count out the possibility.
    What Blizzard have given us in Legion is enough of a reason to NOT think that.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.