Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm not complaining but it would be nice if there was something to buy or trade them for.
    I have almost 100k order resources, I'm not farming them whatsoever I get them mostly from WQ (with follower/combat ally), chests etc.
    I do the missions whenever they are available, buy some seal of fate every week but simply keep piling up.

The idea of order resources > nethershard would be amazing indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Also Heirlooms in 7.2.5 upgrade would be nice if order resources are a way to upgrade them.
    Or this. Even better!

15+ Year Old Account
    I have 60k on my main, the idea to swap OHR to Heirloom upgrades would be awesome

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Spending 8k per week for seals, 1k per each raid cache mission, at least 1k per each command center mission if not more (because sorry I can't run 6 starfall / consecration setup it's literally impossible) and all the 7.2 missions costing way more than the old ones (baseline 350 for gold, 600 for rep tokens...) I find myself constantly operating on a deficit and having to actively go out of my way to farm OR to keep a healthy amount.

I don't know how can you casually "not farm them" and accumulate surplus unless 1) you buy seals for gold / skip them 2) you don't send missions.

Btw sitting on broken shore and camping rares / chests counts as actively farming. So is having a gathering prof on every single char and farming bloods. It's funny how much stuff for people doesn't count as farming (as in: "I have too much resources without farming them"), when it is in fact farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    People bitch about resources?
    This was my question. I'm sitting at about 110k atm. Never really thought to complain about it.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Spending 8k per week for seals, 1k per each raid cache mission, at least 1k per each command center mission if not more (because sorry I can't run 6 starfall / consecration setup it's literally impossible) and all the 7.2 missions costing way more than the old ones (baseline 350 for gold, 600 for rep tokens...) I find myself constantly operating on a deficit and having to actively go out of my way to farm OR to keep a healthy amount.

I don't know how can you casually "not farm them" and accumulate surplus unless 1) you buy seals for gold / skip them 2) you don't send missions.

Btw sitting on broken shore and camping rares / chests counts as actively farming. So is having a gathering prof on every single char and farming bloods. It's funny how much stuff for people doesn't count as farming (as in: "I have too much resources without farming them"), when it is in fact farming.
    Exactly. If you are trying to maximize paragon caches then you are farming world quests. Emissary chests is more realistic in terms of casual player since people do other things than JUST world quests.

15+ Year Old Account
    Should been able to buy the paragon rep cache mounts for something around 100k resources.
    Or follower gear, boa follower gear perhaps even.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Right now I have across 5 level 110:

7700 WQ done, but I guarantee many ten thousands come from broken shore just grinding to exalted (by questing). 7.2 put a Huge boost despite the increased mission costs.

I repeat I don't raid, so I don't consider picking up chests/rares/herbs/ores "farming" during my rounds of broken shore and emmisary. If you do not much else it's just "playing the game" ...

But for raiders, or people with 2 hours a day, it can be a different story.

Playtime wise I am certainly not casual, unless I put it down to 1 character, then maybe.

If you only do raids or dungeons, of course you eventually run out.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-05-02 at 02:53 AM.

I personally don't mind it, it's there if I need it. On my alts I don't farm WQs for resources, so often I don't have enough for what I need.

If you want an example of a currency that blew up and you couldn't spend on anything else, look at Oil.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    idk. Paragon caches are pointless and just reward a paltry amount of gold for 10,000 reputation with a limited chance of an RNG mount that requires like 3 weeks of dailies. Emissary chests are just 4 quests per day. The chests you have to actively look for and aren't worth the time to farm. Look, if you are spending 5 hours a day on just world quests maybe that is why you have such an excess on resources??

I would be happy with a coversion of 300 order resources for 1 blood since the other way around is 1 blood for 200.
    It doesn't even take one hour to do all WQs on the map.
    The amount of resources you gain now even while avoiding WQs that reward it is insane. Im gaining about 20k per week after sending all followers on mission nonstop and buying 3 bonus rolls each week.

Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    It doesn't even take one hour to do all WQs on the map.
    Lies and exaggerations, for example I have atm 63 WQs up and even if some quests take 1 min. some are much longer and even with most efficient WQGF etc. shenanigans there's also a factor of travel time across every zone, which is non-zero even with flying. I would assume you already don't count the time consuming ones like dungeons or pet battle ones you can't really chop in 1 min.?

Lies and exaggerations, for example I have atm 63 WQs up and even if some quests take 1 min. some are much longer and even with most efficient WQGF etc. shenanigans there's also a factor of travel time across every zone, which is non-zero even with flying. I would assume you already don't count the time consuming ones like dungeons or pet battle ones you can't really chop in 1 min.?
    You can only have 63 up if you left them for days.
    I dont count dungeons and forgott pet battles is even a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Since when can you turn in order resources for BoS? It's the other way around, 1 BoS > 200 OR

They should have put that 870 order hall set upgrade token for order resources, BoA or something.

Also Heirlooms in 7.2.5 upgrade would be nice if order resources are a way to upgrade them.
    oh, ofc you are right. i shouldnt drink that late

You're basically asking me to stop playing the game. There's no way not to get em, I would gladly stop getting them if I could since sitting on 100k with nothing to spend on is quite pointless. It's not even just my main that has the insane amount, it's multiple characters. There's no way not to have a fuck ton of em unless you literally play for 30 minutes and do nothing. There needs to be a vendor for something.

- - - Updated - - -

Try being more efficient with them and it won't take you longer than an hour. It barely ever takes longer than an hour, 1h 15min at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    how is it possible to have too much order resources ? you can trade that at npc for BoS amd make good money with that. so literally ppl cant have too much resources. they have too less (or much, perspective dependent) gold instead... and you could never have enough gold.

so there is no real existing problem.
    What? It's the other way around. And I'll let you in on a secret: I have a shit ton on BoS as well .

Deleted
    I wish I had too much OHR.

Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    You can only have 63 up if you left them for days.
    You can't "leave them for days" as most WQ have a duration of 24h or less, only few elite / dungeon ones are longer up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Try being more efficient with them and it won't take you longer than an hour. It barely ever takes longer than an hour, 1h 15min at most.
    I'd literally wanna see someone make a vid how to clear 40WQ in an hour, let's say skipping the pet battle / pvp / dungeon ones. We aren't talking about just clearing an emissary, someone said about clearing "all WQ" from the map and since they respawn every 6h and have mostly a duration of 24h, we are talking about logging at least once per day and clearing all the map. Especially now that WQGF got nerfed.

Doing an emissary awards a chest of ~700-900 resources or 600-900 gold at random, so let's say doing emissary every day gives you on average 400 resources a day (half the time it's gold), that's enough to send about 1,5 missions (not expensive one), paragon caches award mostly gold not resources. Legionfall has usually ~6 WQ a day, 4 equal to a turn in, turn in equals to ~250 resources which is around 1 mission worth, so you might get ~1,5 mission worth per day from it. Since it's quite normal to send 2-3 missions at least 2 times per day not counting optimizing champions for reduced duration of missions (when you can send more), just normally, it's really a wonder how can people neither "farm OR" nor operate at a constant deficit facing depletion rather than increase of stockpile.

I don't have a single character's hall upgrades fully filled yet. Can't be arsed to grind them.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Why don't you just stop doing world quests if you don't need the resources? Or replace the weapons on your followers to increase success chance instead of giving you more resources. I am never over 10k resources and I have to replenish them weekly to pay for tokens and missions. If you have over 100k then maybe just chill out and stop collecting them? Eventually you will run out..

Posting this because I keep seeing this complaint.

Edit: What do you want as a reward if you wanted a dump?
    I did stop doing world quests. The order resource ones, anyway.

I just passively end up getting them through the broken Dust of Azeroth paired with a Potion of Triton and hoping for more gold-centric ones on a body-guard.

I would like to see an order resources dump of BoA AP tokens with a huge cost (something like 5-10k resources) for a AP token that gets you something close to 3 or 4 million AP at AK 26 (Sort of the base judge of AP to AK values for me atm).

Or BoA nethershard deposits. Frankly, just more alt inclusion would be nice, and excess order resources is a perfect solution for that problem.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Why don't you just stop doing world quests if you don't need the resources? Or replace the weapons on your followers to increase success chance instead of giving you more resources. I am never over 10k resources and I have to replenish them weekly to pay for tokens and missions. If you have over 100k then maybe just chill out and stop collecting them? Eventually you will run out..

Posting this because I keep seeing this complaint.

Edit: What do you want as a reward if you wanted a dump?
    So long as I need AP for my weapon, I can't stop doing AP WQs. The order resources most people have don't come from doing World Quests specifically for order resources. It comes from Order Hall abilities that grant them passively or legendary follower equipment that grants it passively. Dropping the Order Hall ability for something else does not good because the other choice in that tier, at least for my class, is I get one of my three weekly seals for free. Their both equally useless. And I can't change my follower equipment because it's a legendary item that also grants an AP token for every WQ I complete with that follower as my companion.

And 100k is a joke, I'm approaching 500k. As for a reward, all we need is a vendor like we had in a garrison in WoD, but they gave us the Blood vendor instead. Or they could let us buy tokens that allow us to send the resources to our Alts to fund their Order Hall research. But I've put zero effort into obtaining resources, and will hit half a million in about a week or so.
    Last edited by Slicer299; 2017-05-02 at 07:46 AM.

I have almost 200k on my main and i'd gladly pay 10k for a 5k token to sent to my alts.