Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This time of year again! Love it. Keep 'em coming!

TLDR; Someone has a hard on for LK-themed expansion. Nice try, but not nice :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake for sure. There's so many holes you can poke in this post.

* Jaina and Vereesa get married.
    * Wrathion is actually a dreadlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Coming after an Illidan resurrection and redemption expansion? I think you severely under-estimate what comic books are willing to do to bring back old, retired characters from the golden ages.
    i know but i prey it wouldn't happen Illidan story isn't bad because how they made it end back in BC BT, but Arthas story ended well i really hope they don't soil it with another setback meme.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Nice bit of fan fic.
    So did Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    I've always had this theory that they're going back on expansions now, we've had vanilla 2.0 = Cataclysm, and TBC = WoD, (In terms of story, world, setting etc) if they continue this pattern, Wrath will be next, and then eventually MoP. *shrug*
    Then were does Legion fit into this theory?

Yes, we will most likely have a future scourge expansion, but it certainly won't involve Arthas and it certainly won't be after Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    i know but i prey it wouldn't happen Illidan story isn't bad because how they made it end back in BC BT, but Arthas story ended well i really hope they don't soil it with another setback meme.
    Y... You're joking right? Illidan story isn't bad? Illidan story is an atrocity of the word 'story' and laughably spits in the face at redemption.

Illidan's redemption was a kneejerk response to an overwhelmed story-boarding think tank within Blizzard. You can't tell me that resurrecting Arthas won't be their next natural step in 'returning Warcraft to it's roots' and/or 'returning WoW to it's glory days.'

I won't even begin to go into how many people still herald WotLK as the best expansion, even with all it's painful flaws. Not to mention, I personally think that there are a lot more players that enjoy old continent revamps due to having a more updated and consistent time-lime and game-flow. Buuut, that's just opinion.

I think there are ideas to be had, since all pretense that this story isn't blatantly a live action comic book was dropped with the aforementioned redemption story.

Edit: Frankly it was dropped as far back as Pandaria and as soon after as WoD's timey whimey nonsense, but Blizzard trolling its own universe has been dated back to WC3 and earlier. *Shrug* It seems only natural for Blizzard to continue it's troll life cycle.
    Last edited by Manabomb; 2017-05-02 at 07:07 AM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Azshara wanted N'zoth to be her mate, so she will be avenging his death
    This was by far the best part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    Then were does Legion fit into this theory?

Yes, we will most likely have a future scourge expansion, but it certainly won't involve Arthas and it certainly won't be after Legion.
    Were you among the people that also said we wouldn't be going to Pandaria and that going back in time to another universe was impossible due to lore constraints?

Pepperidge farms remembers those people.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

CAn't help but notice that Azshara wants N'zoth as her mate...
    Mate....
    N'Zoth

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxJeng View Post
    CAn't help but notice that Azshara wants N'zoth as her mate...
    Mate....
    N'Zoth
    Tentacles man. She's got em. He's got em. Match made in Ry'leth if you ask me.

Deleted
    A leak without South Seas? Must be fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    You know how many south seas leaks came out after the release of Cata and MoP? It was like a goddamn fever dream.

This is 100% fiction. They did trademark "Return of the Lich King" but it's more likely it's going to be a theme for an upcoming HS expansion than a WoW expac.

Not to mention the chance of Bolvar actually being a villain is actually stupid. He's not evil, he's just jaded. Not to mention it would just be a rehash of Dks being bad guys, then becoming good guys again. It's not likely.

Also why would they add Vrykul and Ogre as a race, the size difference in the model would be super stupid.

Necromancer is already a theme for the Unholy DK spec, just like how Hemomancer (or vampire) is a theme for the Blood DK spec. There's 0 chance they could exist as standalone classes. Look at how fucked up Demo locks got because of DH, there's no way they do that again.

Yeah no. An epic reddit shitpost but 0 credibility.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    Thinking the same that it's fake may be!

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    Not to mention the chance of Bolvar actually being a villain is actually stupid. He's not evil, he's just jaded. Not to mention it would just be a rehash of Dks being bad guys, then becoming good guys again. It's not likely.
    You didn't actually read the post, did you? You just glanced over a few things and immediately posted your opinion.

I'm not saying this is legitimate at all - it's most likely not. But if you'd actually read anything, you'd have seen that the post claims that Kel'Thuzad kills Bolvar, takes back the Helm of Command, puts it on Arthas' corpse, and uses a pillar of creation to summon Arthas' soul back into his body.

Just saying, man. You should really read before commenting. That's how bad arguments get started.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakaji View Post
    You didn't actually read the post, did you? You just glanced over a few things and immediately posted your opinion.

I'm not saying this is legitimate at all - it's most likely not. But if you'd actually read anything, you'd have seen that the post claims that Kel'Thuzad kills Bolvar, takes back the Helm of Command, puts it on Arthas' corpse, and uses a pillar of creation to summon Arthas' soul back into his body.

Just saying, man. You should really read before commenting. That's how bad arguments get started.
    Yeah my bad, I didn't read all of the giant wall of fictional text. At least my assumption that it's got 0 credibility is still on point.

To be fair thought there are a ton of people on this forum that would love to argue over some dumb shit like that. I have to be careful not to poke the beehive or the swarm of shitposters will come flame me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Thank you for that emotional and inarticulate outburst.
    Every time the same shit. "Leak on reddit". Why not "suck my dick on reddit"? Not sure what's more fake...

Quote Originally Posted by Ckaelir View Post
    One can only hope. :P
    If you hope for another Lich King expansion believing you will relieve the WotLK days, let me disappoint you: that won't happen. Not the Lich King expansion, which might happen, seeing how they played the nostalgia card in the last 2 expansions, but the good ol WotLK days

10+ Year Old Account
    There's fake leaks, and then there's....this.

Oh man.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?