Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The real problem is that every quest feel kinda "disconnected". It makes sense do to those quest (i mean, it's reasonable that we have to do 10 WQ while figthing the legion), but to do them in 5 minute and then wait another week.... let's say it's not very "immersive".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    The real problem is that every quest feel kinda "disconnected". It makes sense do to those quest (i mean, it's reasonable that we have to do 10 WQ while figthing the legion), but to do them in 5 minute and then wait another week.... let's say it's not very "immersive".
    Indeed, that is the problem. Then again, we don't 100% know if there's more to come this week. To be honest, I think I'm one of the few (together with my wife) whom hope we get more quests from the little Goblin lady, yet she sits in her cave with all her loot.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    You are all liars. I got a more exciting version on that quest.
    http://imgur.com/a/0B1T5
    12 quests!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    The Insurrection campaign was just as long and wasn't full of awful fillers as the main story quests. Insurrection had actual quests each week, and then after those quests there was sometimes a filler(to kill a bit of time until next week). Now we just get the filler.
    That is one of my more favorite patches, and I do agree. Though, to me it seems they more plough it on us in chunks, to be honest, I think they could've added more to fill out, other than just a hand in of shards. But as I said in another comment, we can't 100% know if this is the only quest either.

I mean, there's 2 options. Either your comment was defending Blizzard because "people complain regardless" or it was off topic and had nothing to do with the thread(in which case it shouldn't be there)
    This is the forum, there's more than 2 options.

Either I defend their product, or go offensive with your guys, or rant about the general attitude of the patches being so fluxing that it is insane.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    *raughs*

To think this comes from the same department that created the Isle of Quel'Danas, Molten Front, Isle of Thunder and Suramar.

Blizzard is consistent in one thing: raising expectations, then majorly dropping the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    That is one of my more favorite patches, and I do agree. Though, to me it seems they more plough it on us in chunks, to be honest, I think they could've added more to fill out, other than just a hand in of shards. But as I said in another comment, we can't 100% know if this is the only quest either.

This is the forum, there's more than 2 options.

Either I defend their product, or go offensive with your guys, or rant about the general attitude of the patches being so fluxing that it is insane.
    They gave us Insurrection in chunks too, Legionfall's "chunks" are pathetic in size in comparison. And based on the last few weeks, I have no faith in there being more quests after this.

Well no, there's not more options in a thread specifically about the Legionfall campaign, not your random musings about how people are all idiots who hate anything Blizzard does just for the sake of it.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Man, Ion Hazzikostas probably eats shit currently from the executive suite - doesnt wonder me now why he sounded so whiny in his last Q&A, advertising 7.2 as the shit, and it truly turned out to be SHIT.

10+ Year Old Account
    They gave us Insurrection in chunks too, Legionfall's "chunks" are pathetic in size in comparison. And based on the last few weeks, I have no faith in there being more quests after this.
    I know it was in chunks, I was stating that their chunks are sadly just not enough and we plough through it.

Well no, there's not more options in a thread specifically about the Legionfall campaign, not your random musings about how people are all idiots who hate anything Blizzard does just for the sake of it.
    Not really nice to assume that players are idiots. My statement was given as it is, and it is viable when it comes to patches like so. It is a general opinion repeated every patch. Let us call it weak musings about people's behavior, for I hear others loving it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    When Ion said that we'd get some filler chapters, I thought they'd actually be chapters, made up of a few grindy quests, and not disconnected, completely irrelevant quests one after the next for weeks on end. I don't care for a couple filler quests within each of the chapters, I would be more than fine with fillter-story-filler-story-etc., but this filler-filler-filler-filler nonsense is getting on my nerves.

"Glorious continuation of the Order Hall campaign" my ass. When did we get the last actual relevant weekly chapter? 3-4 weeks ago? Does anyone at Blizzard actually think this is okay?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    *raughs*

To think this comes from the same department that created the Isle of Quel'Danas, Molten Front, Isle of Thunder and Suramar.

Blizzard is consistent in one thing: raising expectations, then majorly dropping the ball.
    At times, I find my doubt that many are left from the previous scenrio layouts. Though, Quel'danas was shit too, in my opinion. Loved Molten Front and Isle of Thunder, even Surumar too - yet Surumar was apparantly also one of the hated ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Man, Ion Hazzikostas probably eats shit currently from the executive suite - doesnt wonder me now why he sounded so whiny in his last Q&A, advertising 7.2 as the shit, and it truly turned out to be SHIT.
    Think him, and a few others stood at the block, he's not the only one with that title I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Yes Blizzard can do no wrong, it's only the whiners that makes it seem like there can be mistakes or sloppy additions.
    Some people are genuinely unable to read criticism of Blizzard/WoW without making a dismissive remark about it. WoW is their life.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I mean, not that I think it's particularily exciting, but if you think 10 WQs is a "grindfest" maybe MMOs aren't for you.
    i was being sarcastic and hyperbolic... thats the norm on this forum is it not?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping for a random unexpected number of WQs à la Khadgar, not just 10. Disappointed.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Hmmmm... I feel like they should have never made this questline. I've been looking forward to it due to the nightfallen quests (which were really fun)... but this has been really horrible... Like, even a bit of proper story content. This is just trashy levels of quality. I can't understand how can blizzard even have the balls to release such shit. :l

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    I was hoping for a random unexpected number of WQs à la Khadgar, not just 10. Disappointed.
    Yeah "complete 12.036 WQs", then "ahahaha, i miscalculated, i only needed you to do three of them, HOW FUNNY LOL".

Deleted
    Top content mates, how long do you think it took the intern to cook this 0/12 BS WQ up?

30 mins? 1 hour with tea brakes?

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    "HORR DOOR 10 WQ?? URE IS THE CUNTENT BLIZZORD??? ME BIG LFR LORD ME DESERVE BETTER!!!"

also ffs spoiler? fucking trash
    People who need spoilers for pointless quests like this are the worst of that very trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Deleted
    irony detector faulty

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    Just because people will complain about anything doesn't excuse Blizzard from making decent and meaningful content. Making quests to do what we've already been doing for a month is not meaningful content.
    And what is meaningful isn't something you or anyone else can define.
    what appeals to one player, another might find boring.
    Plus in order to make content you find meaningful, that it seems requires a lot more effort which could arguably be spent on something else.

The rather stupid meme of it "costing us a raid tier" does in some ways have a point.
    Resources spent doing one thing are at the expense of something else.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-05-02 at 09:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where's a critical bug with the quest, I've done every WQ in the zone and I'm still 4 WQ short - this quest is impossible to finish, I expect some heads to roll over this.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side