Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    16? Pretty sure we only have 13 Celtic.

and im on board with having problems with Danner. A role that wants to avoid going up shit creek? What, if he posted 5+ he'd go up it automatically? That...just doesnt seem right to me.
    Well shiiiiit. I was thinking we had a competent mod who adjusted the list numbers. Apparently not!

13 people gives us a rough count of 4 scum. 3 mafians and a poisoner which means we probably have 2 mafians and a poisoner left.

As to kryllians post: I don't have the time nor the inclination to post bullshit/for the sake of it. Also if we examine Tumppu's role, it seems that sometimes staying out of shit creek has advantages.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Also if we examine Tumppu's role, it seems that sometimes staying out of shit creek has advantages.
    I've been a bit concerned about ones ability to perform their own night action if they "went up shit creek".

Palawin's role seems to only confirm what I thought; you went up and couldn't basically replaced any action you had with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow so that English was bad...

That last line should have read:

Palawin's role seems to only confirm what I thought; you went up and basically replaced an action you had with it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Home from the shows. Catching up on the thread. Will post some thoughts before I head to bed tonight. Ill be significantly more active from this gameday on.

- - - Updated - - -
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Arindel playing Silencer was also found with their head exploded and glitter just absolutely everywhere.[/COLOR]
    Definitely fits the disco ball. Nice choice Tumppu

After seeing that Silencer role, we see why the mafia kill went through N1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Palawin playing the Plane Shifter was found dead last night! It seems his body was obliterated. The few remaining pieces of the body was covered in some sort of mystical dust.
    The mafia kills apear to have some mystical dust involved. Is it a specific person from mafia or just the mafia kill signature. (or just random extra stuff put in by crackle to make someone read more into it then needed).

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Looks like my private wish came true.

Stupid downside.
    Call me interested...

- - - Updated - - -

Im not sure what to think about the interaction between Large and Kryllian right now. Going to sleep on it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Celtic - Do you seriously think there are that many non-town in this game? 3 Mafia, 1 Poisoner/SK, 1(or more) Goo, 1 Disco Ball, and 7 townies? Seems like the odds are stacked against town when they barely make majority.

And as for Trumpuu he would have wanted to go up the creek to avoid being NK'd. He only won if he was lynched. Granted there are roles that need to not go up the creek (doc, cop, killer, etc.) but my point is why not make 5 posts so that scum know you have a chance of immunity.

I'm not asking you to fluff (this isn't the Mario Kart game). By not making that effort (and really, what's 5 posts in a game day. A couple questions and a couple responses) i'm saying it looks like you don't care how you appear to scum. Which means you're likely scum or trying to bait them into killing you. I'm favoring the first idea at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    1 Poisoner/SK, 1(or more) Goo
    We could potentially just have a green goo ATM and not a poisoner...

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose I should mention, with 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Also a request from someone; Danner, Celtic and Largehorn weren't eligible for shit creek the previous night.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2017-05-02 at 06:10 AM.

Deleted
    Celtic - Do you seriously think there are that many non-town in this game? 3 Mafia, 1 Poisoner/SK, 1(or more) Goo, 1 Disco Ball, and 7 townies? Seems like the odds are stacked against town when they barely make majority.

And as for Trumpuu he would have wanted to go up the creek to avoid being NK'd. He only won if he was lynched. Granted there are roles that need to not go up the creek (doc, cop, killer, etc.) but my point is why not make 5 posts so that scum know you have a chance of immunity.

I'm not asking you to fluff (this isn't the Mario Kart game). By not making that effort (and really, what's 5 posts in a game day. A couple questions and a couple responses) i'm saying it looks like you don't care how you appear to scum. Which means you're likely scum or trying to bait them into killing you. I'm favoring the first idea at this point.
    Well first off Kryllian the goo was a 3rd party role - a survivor if you will which gives 0 shits about alignment.
    The disco ball was another 3rd party. In this case basically a NK immune jester. Again gives 0 shits about alignment.

So we have 3 mafians who have to kill 7 townies plus the poisoner and the poisoner who has to kill 3 mafians plus all the townies. Lump in the shut creek mechanic - how the hell is this odds stacked against town?

Secondly if you actually read tumppus role you would have seen that any kills that targeted him would bounce off and kill some.other random person. He could only die via lynching. Probably why he was so quiet.

Anyways if you want me to question things, fine here is one for you: why the he'll are you trying to twist things to make it look like I'm scum?

Celtic I didn't actively try to lynch you yesterday, but I don't have a read on you at all. The lynch was between you, Danner and tumppu. I voted on tumppu because he had the most votes, I told him I wasn't going to lynch Danner yesterday but that he could perhaps convince me to vote on you instead.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Danner, I really need you to do something today. I'm sure you can understand why this post bothers me:

Quote Originally Posted by Arindel View Post
    I will also vote for danner since he hasnt been around however i dont want to hammer befre giving him a chance in case he is busy.

I will be about to cast my vote but for now

unvote
    You were at l-2 at that point.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way we are never lynching Crissi, Kryllian or Largehorn today. I don't think they are scum (or at least not mafia).

Which means we're lynching Celtic, Danner, Marack or perhaps even Monkz. Given Arindel's flip I think his claim looks a lot more suspicious.

- - - Updated - - -

And as for who I'd rather lynch, I don't know.

Danner's play has been very lackluster. Disliked the fact that he showed no interest in pursuing his reads. I honestly think I'd like him to claim at this point, since his role is pretty important to my read on him.
    I have no read on Celtic at all. Hasn't really done anything alignment indicative yet.
    I called Marack out earlier for what I thought was lazy scum play. (Agreeing with Graeham, yet couldn't explain why. Tried to repeat what Graeham said, yet couldn't respond when I explained why it was wrong. Tried to push me for claiming SK, when he has no reason to believe that is a scum tell). He has been busy, but I don't think that explains his play.
    I've already talked enough about Monkz. Could be either alignment, but looks more suspicious today because of Arindel's flip.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I called Marack out earlier for what I thought was lazy scum play. (Agreeing with Graeham, yet couldn't explain why. Tried to repeat what Graeham said, yet couldn't respond when I explained why it was wrong. Tried to push me for claiming SK, when he has no reason to believe that is a scum tell). He has been busy, but I don't think that explains his play.
    You are right. My play has been lackluster at best. RL had a hold on me the past few days (from Thursday-Monday). Ill post my thoughts this afternoon when I get home from work and give the thread another once over. But I can assure you that Im not scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Well first off Kryllian the goo was a 3rd party role - a survivor if you will which gives 0 shits about alignment.
    The disco ball was another 3rd party. In this case basically a NK immune jester. Again gives 0 shits about alignment.

So we have 3 mafians who have to kill 7 townies plus the poisoner and the poisoner who has to kill 3 mafians plus all the townies. Lump in the shut creek mechanic - how the hell is this odds stacked against town?

Secondly if you actually read tumppus role you would have seen that any kills that targeted him would bounce off and kill some.other random person. He could only die via lynching. Probably why he was so quiet.

Anyways if you want me to question things, fine here is one for you: why the he'll are you trying to twist things to make it look like I'm scum?
    I'm in agreement with Celtic here... well except that last part. We all know you're scum Celtic; you don't have to hide it. It's okay. You can just come out now :P

Being serious though, I think right now I'm not sure who I want to go after between Danner or Marack. Something seems off with Danner like something seemed off with Tumppu, but I can't help but shake the fact that I've barked up that tree enough and been wrong that I'm questioning myself. Can anyone help me compare notes on the two of them? I could really use some others' input.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote Celtic

You're doing a good enough job making yourself look like scum in my eyes. I don't need to twist anything.

You spent the first couple game days not posting much with the excuse you were busy but would have lots of time D3. You made one big post in 288 that looks great at first glance and you promise to be around to talk. Your next post is over 8 hours later and is only a quick vote to jump on the Danner train. That's your idea of being around for meaningful back and forth? You haven't really started anything other than minimally responding to questions. Feels like a scum trying to hide if I've ever seen one.

@Celtic209 Quick question because I'm curious....

Do you have anyone that stands out to you this game so far? Even if it isn't scum related?

I've already talked enough about Monkz. Could be either alignment, but looks more suspicious today because of Arindel's flip.
    Might be obvious, but I haven't been playing the game for the last two days (RL days), why is this?

Just the way she acted after you claimed. Like this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Arindel View Post
    My issue is that i will be going to bed in a little while and i havent placed a vote yet.
    I dont want to vote for monkz right now since he is very close to a lynch and if he actually flips doctor we are somewhat screwed.
    However if i am to go to bed and monkz havent been back yet i think thats where i ll vote as well
    There are several others, but this just seems a bit weird especially since Crissi was pushing on you after your claim. I have actually been considering Palawins read again, that Crissi and Arindel are scumbuddies, but I still think Crissi is town. I don't really know how to read her though.
    It's possible Arindel was just keeping her options open, but to me it just felt she went out of her way to point out that we were down a tpr and lynching you would be risky and so on. I'm not saying you're confirmed scum, but I definitely think your claim looks worse now.

- - - Updated - - -

But anyway Monkz, do you have any reads?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    but I can't help but shake the fact that I've barked up that tree enough
    Wait what have I missed something? I don't recall you pushing on Danner this game.

Wait what have I missed something? I don't recall you pushing on Danner this game.
    That would be correct... but so far in the last 3 (5?) every time I've gone after Danner I've been wrong and/or lynched. Which is why my head isn't letting me just act on the feeling that something is off.

Guess it's time for a reread of the thread.

@dupti I see, thanks for answering. I'm not sure that I agree with your read on that particular Arindel post, but I can see where you're coming from.

Reads are difficult. I haven't payed as much attention as I should've, but I'll try.

I can't remember much from Celtic in this game. If I had to pick a scum team right now, he could be on it. But that's based on the fact that he's neutral for me, not necessarily a scum read.

Despite Crissi claiming a role similar to mine, I'm actually leaning trust. But I still have a very hard time pushing too protect-roles into a game this size.

Danner has been semi-quiet this game, and hasn't really pursued anyone, if I'm not mistaken. Leaning scum.

Dupti is just a big questionmark to me. He asks alot of random questions, but I don't think that's alignment indicative for him. He claimed SK early, but that means nothing to me. He seems obsessed with Danner. Neutral.

I still think Kryllian is very much town. I really can't see the upside to claiming when he did as scum.

I literally can't say anything about Largehorn. I didn't know he was playing. I'm not even saying that he's lurking, I simply don't recall any of the content in his posts. But as I said, I haven't payed alot of attention.

Marack was mia, but seems to be back. Not sure if he's done anything yet though. Neutral leaning scum.

Monkz is town af. I can't remember a single game where he was scum. What a great argument -- Monkz cleared.
    Last edited by Monkz; 2017-05-02 at 05:04 PM.

Ah I see, thought you were referring to this game.

By the way I am really curious as to why someone would poison you large

- - - Updated - - -

Hm, maybe this is selfish but I feel like I should be one of your top towns Monkz. If I was scum (and you are town), then I'd used Crissi's conuterclaim d2 and lynched you.

Deleted
    I'm in agreement with Celtic here... well except that last part. We all know you're scum Celtic; you don't have to hide it. It's okay. You can just come out now :P

Being serious though, I think right now I'm not sure who I want to go after between Danner or Marack. Something seems off with Danner like something seemed off with Tumppu, but I can't help but shake the fact that I've barked up that tree enough and been wrong that I'm questioning myself. Can anyone help me compare notes on the two of them? I could really use some others' input.
    Ah you're right. I'm scum. It's nice to finally get all this off my chest. Phew. Now onto killing people!

Danner is off to me. Fair enough for being unavailable the last day. If I'm going to believe any it's Danner because the way he plays the game with the utmost respect for everyone.

Still I think he's more than likely scum this game and honestly wouldn't hesitate in voting him (in a serious manner)

Marack I need to review. There's something somewhere that caught my eye with regards to him (I think...)

Vote Celtic

You're doing a good enough job making yourself look like scum in my eyes. I don't need to twist anything.

You spent the first couple game days not posting much with the excuse you were busy but would have lots of time D3. You made one big post in 288 that looks great at first glance and you promise to be around to talk. Your next post is over 8 hours later and is only a quick vote to jump on the Danner train. That's your idea of being around for meaningful back and forth? You haven't really started anything other than minimally responding to questions. Feels like a scum trying to hide if I've ever seen one.
    The villians always think they are they heroes of their own stories.

Apologies if they're is nothing meaningful to comment on. Like I said, I'm not going to bullshit and bluster.

As for jumping on the Danner train; a lynch needed to happen and Crissi correctly pointed out Danner could have been lying low in thread but posting in his QT.

Also I did vote for tumppu but nobody joined me on that. You can only draw so much out of a stone Kryllian.

@Celtic209 Quick question because I'm curious....

Do you have anyone that stands out to you this game so far? Even if it isn't scum related?
    Kryllian, Monkz and Marack all make me wonder. About what? Who knows. I am suspicious of Monkz.

Also Dupti. But I'm always suspicious of Dupti.

- - - Updated - - -

Celtic I didn't actively try to lynch you yesterday, but I don't have a read on you at all. The lynch was between you, Danner and tumppu. I voted on tumppu because he had the most votes, I told him I wasn't going to lynch Danner yesterday but that he could perhaps convince me to vote on you instead.
    Ahhh well that makes more sense.

Do Dupti, who do you find suspicious?

I'm just going to quote myself if you don't mind. I'm not lynching Crissi, Kryllian or Largehorn today.

And as for who I'd rather lynch, I don't know.

Danner's play has been very lackluster. Disliked the fact that he showed no interest in pursuing his reads. I honestly think I'd like him to claim at this point, since his role is pretty important to my read on him.
    I have no read on Celtic at all. Hasn't really done anything alignment indicative yet.
    - - - Updated - - -

By the way Monkz I'm really curious as to why you think I'm obsessed with Danner, especially considering my read on him yesterday was based around the fact that I thought it was weird how we had just ignored each other pretty much all game.

Deleted
    I'm just going to quote myself if you don't mind. I'm not lynching Crissi, Kryllian or Largehorn today.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way Monkz I'm really curious as to why you think I'm obsessed with Danner, especially considering my read on him yesterday was based around the fact that I thought it was weird how we had just ignored each other pretty much all game.
    Ah but saying who you aren't going to lynch, isn't the same as saying who you are going to lynch.

Besides Monkz