Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    That is a excellent point. And one which does annoy me. What the hell is he waiting on? :P
    To me it's just more evidence that he didn't plan on or want to win the election. Any other candidate would have had their appointee list done before they took office.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    To me it's just more evidence that he didn't plan on or want to win the election. Any other candidate would have had their appointee list done before they took office.
    Do not agree with that. But I would like to know what the hell the hold up is.

How does that stop him from naming appointees? Had he done his job, and Congress refused to confirm them, that would be one thing. But he hasn't named anyone, not even for the appointments that dont need confirmation.
    If congress isn't available then what good are appointments?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    If congress isn't available then what good are appointments?
    Again, many do not need Congress to approve of them. They just get named by the President. Trump hasn't named them.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Why would you be glad that your leader cares nothing for the responsibilities that comes with being president? That he'd rather play gold than actually work.
    If you're the american future, I feel sorry for your nation.
    He was clearly being sarcastic. No one is happy to see the president have a callous disregard for his job. But hey, we made our bed, so we have to lie in it.

May as well turn him into a meme generator while we can, right?
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Do not agree with that. But I would like to know what the hell the hold up is.
    Maybe is that not many people are willing to work for him?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Again, many do not need Congress to approve of them. They just get named by the President. Trump hasn't named them.
    They need confirmations. If congress is gone for 54 days then what bills can they produce? Are you dense?

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    He was clearly being sarcastic. No one is happy to see the president have a callous disregard for his job. But hey, we made our bed, so we have to lie in it.

May as well turn him into a meme generator while we can, right?
    You see, I don't think he actually was.
    He's shown quite a few times that he just doesn't get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    They need confirmations. If congress is gone for 54 days then what bills can they produce? Are you dense?
    Nope, almost 350 positions are just appointed by the President. No confirmation needed.

-Kujako-

Everytime obama visited his home in chicago while he was president there wasn't some media outrage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    LOL - I love it!

Trump is off to golf this weekend in Bedminster, New Jersey as Mar-a-Lago shuts for the summer

He should make Chucky caddy for him and get Pelosi to be the beer cart chick. Bernie would make a fine head greens keeper and they could put Dizzy Lizzy in the kitchen to make hot dogs and french fries.
    Who gives a shit what he does on his weekend. All of you like spending the weekend in leisure activities, shut up and let him enjoy his. Also his job is hardest job in the world. I too would be taking weekends off to relax.

Nope, almost 350 positions are just appointed by the President. No confirmation needed.
    I'm talking about federal judge appointments requiring confirmations. If trump wants to hire people for his cabinets then that is his business. It doesn't mean he can't golf on weekends or pick his nose or butt wherever he plans to go do that at.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Who gives a shit what he does on his weekend. All of you like spending the weekend in leisure activities, shut up and let him enjoy his. Also his job is hardest job in the world. I too would be taking weekends off to relax.
    Yea because the world stops spinning on the weekend, so a president can just chill out.

My job literally stops during the weekend therefore I can chill.

He's the leader of the "free world". The fuck is he doing golfing 90% of every weekend he's been in office?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm talking about federal judge appointments requiring confirmations. If trump wants to hire people for his cabinets then that is his business. It doesn't mean he can't golf on weekends or pick his nose or butt wherever he plans to go do that at.
    These are required appointments, that Trump is refusing to make. As of 2012, these positions were specifically excluded from requiring Congress to approve them.

-Kujako-

Everytime obama visited his home in chicago while he was president there wasn't some media outrage.
    Obama didn't repeatedly publicly complain about how often Bush visited his ranch and then explicitly state before the election that he would be too busy to visit Chicago.

Trump did repeatedly publicly complain about how often Obama went golfing and explicitly stated in August before the election that he would be too busy to go golfing.

According to polls, they are the most trusted and watched ( ratings ). By far than the other networks. It is not even close. But do we only want to trust polls which agree with our opinions?
    Liberals and moderates watch and trust a variety of news sources while conservatives stick to Fox News, which explains why Fox wins out (considering a little less than half of the US identifies as conservative).

Fox News simply isn't trustworthy. I'm sure conservatives disagree with me, but ask yourself where Fox News' approval ratings for the president/senate went after Republicans won the executive office and the senate. Fox had that sidebar all through the Obama presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Why would you feel sorry for me? I'm perfectly capable of understanding the deeper stratagem that Trump is attempting to pull off. It's understandable that not everybody is capable of seeing the bigger picture; but there's a larger plan in motion, one that you cannot see yet, but will eventually come to an agreement with.

Please, don't just bash someone online and say they're not smart simply because he tries to relate to a wider audience by using simple constructs while speaking in public, there's a reason he does it.
    Trump doesn't have a strategy. He had nothing in motion when he won and he has literally the lowest amount of people even nominated for the like 600 positions that he has to fill for his administration. If you think Trump knows what he is doing, then yeah, still no helping you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    >people still mad Presidents have free/leisure time.

Must suck waking up in the morning and being that angry and pathetic all the time you have to go searching for things to be upset about Trump. Lmao
    Obama NEVER used this much travel expenses in his first year. Hell, Obama didn't go golfing until the end of April. Trump is using these trips to HIS resorts where HE gets paid. He isn't going to Martha's Vineyard or Camp David like other presidents have in the past when they needed a break. He is literally enriching himself off the presidency and you are too fucking gullible to not see it. Not to mention, the millions of dollars more a year than almost any president besides maybe Bush Jr.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Being a smooth talker like him comes with a few advantages. For instance, you can do both these things at the same time.

He relates to the lower echelons of society by using day to day expressions and language. He relates to the middle class by actually talking about them and their concerns unlike other politicians.

He relates to the real intellectuals (such as me or Cybran) by means that are far more complicated to express than a mere forum post. It's the subtleties, the devil is in the details, you simply are not capable of seeing them yet.

He's done more stuff than you give him credit for, but instead prefer to simply listen to mass media and opinionated sources of information that are by no means objective nor informative. Let's just talk about how he uses his free time to actually get some exercise! Super relevant for sure!

That's your choice.
    You call stuttering through his 4th grade vocabulary of "bigly", "tremendous", and "believe me" right before he lies, smooth fucking talking? Jesus tap dancing christ it must be nice to live in fucking a delusional world. Wait, I had to continue reading to see even more stupid comments. You actually think that you are a fucking intellectual? Or that even Cybran is?

Also, NAME 1 THING that Trump has done that was positive for everyone but himself. I will wait.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post

He has earned. Unlike Obama.
    Wow, people really buy into BS without thinking.

Let's put that graphic (similar one rather) with proper context.

https://twitter.com/seanjanda/status...ithout-context

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post

He has earned. Unlike Obama.
    boy do you have no clue how economics or budgets work.

Depleted Military, Lack of Border control, lack of enforcement on illegal immigration and cities refusing to comply with federal law, increase of death's in drug and gang infestation in some major cities, more people now on food stamps than ever, GNP at a dismal 2.0 or under. Family median income lower now than it was in the late 1990's. Lack of respect from Foreign countries due to a lack of proper reactions to dangers in the world. Lack of dealing with a huge trade deficit. Giving one of the world's largest sponsors of terrorism billions of dollars in a shitty deal. Failure to stand up for the law enforcement in their duties to uphold the law. Failure to deal decisively with the Veterans Administrations embarrassing treatment of veterans. Just to name some.
    Well lets see, your first 3 are wrong. The military wasn't depleted, and the 2nd 2 were all rolled into one when Obama deported more illegals than all presidents before him. But I don't expect you to understand that. You have been polishing the orange fuhrers knob since he announced he was running.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    No one flies 2000 miles every weekend like Trump has when he goes to Mar-a-Lago. Sorry but that isn't just leisure activities. That is a fucking vacation that we fucking pay for. But what do you expect from someone trying to be a professional bridge dweller.