Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    No. People are just stupid and think a sex for 25 bucks and nuggets is worth it.
    I'd probably do it for a fiver and a milkshake depending on the customer of course.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Religious morality*
    Not necessarily either.
    For example, comparing the two countries I have been/am living in: In Austria, selling and buying sex is legal as long as it happens in a regulated environment (for example brothels). In Sweden on the other hand, buying sexual services is illegal. Austria, however, is actually much more conservative when it comes to religious influences overall.
    Countries have different reasons for allowing or not allowing it, and they do not necessarily have to do with religious morality or the like.

Spend the additional $25 on flowers, and this is arguably nothing more than a first date.

Thanks for keep us safe from the dreaded threat of fornication, law enforcement folks. Thankfully Florida has nothing more serious or harmful going on.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Not necessarily either.
    For example, comparing the two countries I have been/am living in: In Austria, selling and buying sex is legal as long as it happens in a regulated environment (for example brothels). In Sweden on the other hand, buying sexual services is illegal. Austria, however, is actually much more conservative when it comes to religious influences overall.
    Countries have different reasons for allowing or not allowing it, and they do not necessarily have to do with religious morality or the like.
    I never said all religious countries force their morality through legislation. Though, I'm sure (and I could be wrong) if you go back far enough in Austrian history prostitution was illegal at one point and was most likely do to religious motivation.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Merenhuiske View Post
    Most of the time they don't pay taxes.
    That's because it's illegal...........

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    It's adorable that I won't let some disgusting slob taint me? Okay, whatever.
    It's just sex... it's not radioactive or anything... It's not very far from giving someone a massage. It's just pleasure for the body. And you could choose your clients, doesn't need to be a disgusting slob.

Some people seem to give so much uneeded importance to sex. I feel like a woman who thinks her "purity" is all she has going on for her can only fill a role of submission in the world.

Anyways, to each their own, your life is yours to live. But I do think most people would consider it if the alternative was suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by LMuhlen View Post
    It's just sex... it's not radioactive or anything... It's not very far from giving someone a massage. It's just pleasure for the body. And you could choose your clients, doesn't need to be a disgusting slob.

Some people seem to give so much uneeded importance to sex. I feel like a woman who thinks her "purity" is all she has going on for her can only fill a role of submission in the world.

Anyways, to each their own, your life is yours to live. But I do think most people would consider it if the alternative was suffering.
    Sex with someone I'm not attracted to, yes. I wouldn't be able to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    the hell are you on about?

"hey I know you're hungry and need money, listen up, Ill give you 25$ and give you some food if you have sex with me"
    "sure"
    "Gotcha!"
    That doesn't even invalidate my original statement so idk why you quoted me.

He didn't say something like "the only way you're eating is if you have sex with me" so it wasn't entrapment. He gave her a choice at a chance to make $25 dollars illegally and she agreed.

Once again, I fail to see the problem. Heroin dealers are probably hungry too. That doesn't mean we should let them go after they offer to sell heroin to an undercover cop.

Quote Originally Posted by draganid View Post
    it seems almost cruel to bust a woman like that for prostitution. if shes willing to suck dick for 25$ and mcnuggets shes obviously pretty desperate and down on her luck. was she even a fulltime prostitute? or did he just convince some homeless/junkie type chick to do it?
    I'm not down on my luck but $25 is $25

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merenhuiske View Post
    Most of the time they don't pay taxes.
    Probably because it's illegal.

Health concerns
    Statutory laws (A non-zero amount of under age of consent boys and girls would definitely try it if you don't have to be on a database or something)
    Sexual assault
    Human rights abuses

I'm not against prostitution, in theory. There's a lot of things you have to correct for if you don't want things like some asshat with herpes purposely spreading to prostitutes or prostitutes lying about their hygiene and any conditions.
    You understand that those things are actually exacerbated by it being illegal, right?

No. People are just stupid and think a sex for 25 bucks and nuggets is worth it.
    I mean, the only two people who can determine the value of something are the seller and buyer. And frankly, after seeing her picture she'd have to pay me $25 and nuggets to blow me.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    25$ + Mcnuggets for a blowjob? Thats really expensive.
    I suppose if you're basing that on how the chic looks, sure. But actual quality professionals charge about $250/hr for their services.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It is hilarious for you that people are willing to perform sexual favors for McNuggets?
    It is.

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Entrapment would be if the undercover cop had threatened or coerced her in some way if she didn't give him oral for money. This was NOT the case.
    What makes it entrapment is the officer inducing or persuading someone to commit a crime that they had no previous intent to commit. The latter part is the important part. If she offered him a blow job for those things, he'd have a case. The fact that he asked her for a blow job and then negotiated it (to persuade her to agree) makes it entrapment, especially if the officer can't demonstrate intent on her part. While the article doesn't offer much in regards to detail, this seems like some random, lone-wolf cop just acting like a cunt.

That said, the fact is that while not all cases of "solicitation" are technically entrapment, the fact that officers put so much effort into arresting people for what's effectively normal human behavior makes virtually every case a case of cops just wanting to bump their arrest count (colloquial "entrapment"). Prostitution "stings" should not even be a thing because prostitution should not even be illegal.

It's adorable that I won't let some disgusting slob taint me? Okay, whatever.
    Maybe he just means it's adorable that you think your naughty bits and/or sex are something special.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    I suppose if you're basing that on how the chic looks, sure. But actual quality professionals charge about $250/hr for their services.
    This was $25 + McNuggets for a single blowjob, something thats done in 2-5 minutes. This is usury. That would be $300 and 12 portions McNuggets/hr if we assume they last 5 minutes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    This was $25 + McNuggets for a single blowjob, something thats done in 2-5 minutes. This is usury. That would be $300 and 12 portions McNuggets/hr if we assume they last 5 minutes.
    While that's a fair deduction, the ones I'm talking about have a 1-hour minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Maybe he just means it's adorable that you think your naughty bits and/or sex are something special.
    I don't think it's something special though.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it's something special though.
    Fair enough. It does seem that way, though.

Rick and Morty Season 3 hype is real!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I never understood why prostitution is illegal.

Like, is it really worse than working 9-5 cubicle job?
    Because the way women are treated as property.

Why is it always F L O R I D A ?
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-05-02 at 07:55 PM.

Health concerns
    Statutory laws (A non-zero amount of under age of consent boys and girls would definitely try it if you don't have to be on a database or something)
    Sexual assault
    Human rights abuses

I'm not against prostitution, in theory. There's a lot of things you have to correct for if you don't want things like some asshat with herpes purposely spreading to prostitutes or prostitutes lying about their hygiene and any conditions.

- - - Updated - - -

Every argument you made is actually an argument for legal, well regulated prostitution, not the system we have now where all of that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post

Men are also treated as property. there's male prostitute's btw. Do you live in a bubble?

Quote Originally Posted by lavaalamp View Post
    Men are also treated as property. there's male prostitute's btw. Do you live in a bubble?
    This is true. The vast majority of prostitutes are women however.
    Have a nice day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post

As opposed to how most employers treat their employees.

God forbid you let women choose what they want to do, instead of bossing them around, telling them what's best for them.