Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    A 13 year old enjoying it doesn't mean it's acceptable. They aren't mature enough to fully grasp what's really happening to them, which is evident when the child said he saw the teacher as a mother figure. Imagine if he got the teacher pregnant? A child that young isn't equipped mentally or physically to handle such a thing.

She's a predator. He's a victim.
    At what age is a male mentally ready for sex? Please link source to studies done. I can't seem to find any but am interested in why people think 13 is too young (beyond "Because it is."). Not that I disagree, but if a human is biologically ready why aren't they mentally? You'd think the two would coincide after millenia of evolution.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It said that he considered her a mother figure. So you'd want to to do that with a teacher you consider to be a mother figure? That's not normal..
    You've heard of the Oedipus complex, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

10+ Year Old Account
    A 13 year old is far more likely to be irresponsible when faced with the decision to use one or not, when compared to an adult. Honestly, if a condom wasn't provided, do you think a 13 year old boy would turn down sex with a teacher (or any woman/girl)? Most wouldn't.

As said, they aren't mentally mature enough to handle or understand the situation, and the potential consequences it may inflict.
    and then he gets the woman preggers and then what?

I knew a guy who got a woman pregnant when he was around 17 and it had a huge impact on his life.

I know it's technically not right for this to have happened by societies standards, but all I know is that I would have been pumped to get a blowjob from one of my decent looking teachers at 13. I mean come on, that's a freshman in high school, they're not completely clueless at that age. I think her position of authority makes this a bit trickier, but unless he was somehow coerced or tricked, her life shouldn't be ruined over this. Perhaps a restraining order if the parents want that.

That said, she's a weirdo for going after a young kid when she could pick up most +18 year olds with ease with her looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kfresh View Post
    "Albini is facing at least a year in jail after pleading guilty to sexual interference."

If this was a female student and a male teacher that sentence would be far longer. Not the first case of this I've seen either.

*Just to be clear, both male and female perpetrators should be sentenced harshly imo.
    agree 10char

It pisses me off how some people give women who groom young children for sex a pass if they're hot....I'm sorry but it's not normal for grown women to be attracted to elementary school students.

Also curious as to how an elementary school teacher can afford a muscle car.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    So you also think a 43 year old male teacher sleeping with a 13 year old girl is a-ok? Or a 43 year old male teacher with a 13 year old boy?
    thats got nothing to do with it, if that 13 year old was like myself, then they would be perfectly fine with it, but people are different you can't say every 13 year old boy and girl is mentally and psychically identical.

- - - Updated - - -

A 13 year old is far more likely to be irresponsible when faced with the decision to use one or not, when compared to an adult. Honestly, if a condom wasn't provided, do you think a 13 year old boy would turn down sex with a teacher (or any woman/girl)? Most wouldn't.

As said, they aren't mentally mature enough to handle or understand the situation, and the potential consequences it may inflict.
    lol i know 30 year olds that irresponsible, and stupidly end up with 2 kids they're never going to see and are paying support for, lets not blame it all on being 13 huh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It pisses me off how some people give women who groom young children for sex a pass if they're hot....I'm sorry but it's not normal for grown women to be attracted to elementary school students.

Some teachers over here make 100K+

It's one of the better professions.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Religious school. It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't have those classes at all.
    very true, only after you're married should you be taking such educational classes.

Some teachers over here make 100K+

It's one of the better professions.
    Yeah they do with seniority here too, but that is after 10-20 years in the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

the young boys are too busy pinching themselves, it's like winning the lottery at that age(for most not all)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    I can't comprehend the logic of it. Tinder is a thing. Anyone can get laid - you don't need to bribe a sweaty teenage kid. Why put your career and future on the line?
    She's a pedophile, she doesn't want a tinder dude - she wants a preteen.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

How is 1 year an acceptable sentence here? What the actual fuck.

Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    '
    You have definitive proof of this?
    Proof is just a google search away my friend. i just searched for "male teacher sex with student sentenced years" and look for cases with a student in the same age range. I saw sentences from 3-10 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    She's a pedophile, she doesn't want a tinder dude - she wants a preteen.
    Why meet an adult that may reject you when you can prey on the susceptibilities of hormonal teenage boy

Stay away from Canada and their crazy pedo-moms.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    We need to ask the real questions.

Do you have the yoga photos?
    Now this is the only thing I want to know...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xGLxAnubis View Post
    At what age is a male mentally ready for sex? Please link source to studies done. I can't seem to find any but am interested in why people think 13 is too young (beyond "Because it is."). Not that I disagree, but if a human is biologically ready why aren't they mentally? You'd think the two would coincide after millenia of evolution.

- - - Updated - - -

You've heard of the Oedipus complex, yes?
    Yeah I've heard of it. But to come out and boast about it like @Socialhealer just did. I thought people kept these urges a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    How is 1 year an acceptable sentence here? What the actual fuck.
    That's only the bare minimum mandated by law. The lawyer is saying that she will at the very least receive a year, but since it hasn't gone to trial yet she could end up with a lot more time.

Yeah I've heard of it. But to come out and boast about it like @Socialhealer just did. I thought people kept these urges a secret.
    Why are you sex shaming him? This is 2017, be more progressive.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfresh View Post
    "Albini is facing at least a year in jail after pleading guilty to sexual interference."

If this was a female student and a male teacher that sentence would be far longer. Not the first case of this I've seen either.

*Just to be clear, both male and female perpetrators should be sentenced harshly imo.
    1 year longer actually. There was a previous case were it was male predator. He got 4 years for 2 victims, so 2 years per victim. Plus it's at least 1 year, which is the min sentence for this. It could very well end up being more.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are an educator, and you perform shit like this.. You should be subject to every form of ostracisation from society possible. Jail time, massive black mark on every record your name/SSN is on. Have your credit trashed... forever. If you ever get out of jail and by chance get a job, 50% of anything you make should go to the state for no other reason than "F*** you!".

I say this because they are uniquely positioned in our children's lives. They are entrusted year after year with providing knowledge, academic and social skills designed to help them succeed in the world. We all may deny it, but in reality the teacher can be the greatest influence (in the long term) in how our children make it in life.

so when any amongst them (regardless of gender) violates that trust.. It should be looked at through a scanner darkly, not a view askew.
    "When you build it, you love it!"