Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The fact that some people still think this is "real" means they should be posting "The Gullible" as the title on all their characters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    They have already been pushing the story past the Burning Legion and how it isnt even the worst threat in the universe, the void is. they are already reminding people that the whole fucking reason that sargeras shattered mardum, and unintentionally "demonizing" himself was to raze the galaxy of all life so the void had nothing to consume. Think of the flood in Halo. they just consume everything, and the only way to stop it was to destroy everything. Why the hell would they even go back to something so rehashed?

No, they will be moving forward, not back...finally.
    Moving forward.
    Bringing Illidan back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Triforcewolf View Post
    While ogres are a realistic race to add to Horde vrykul has no place in the Alliance. It'd make more sense if they were put on the Horde if they were to become playable.
    Is everybody forgetting that the Vrykul are basically the parents of Humans? Vrykul also have ties to the Titans, like Dwarves and Gnomes.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Death Knight and Demon Hunter starter level raised to 108"

This is where everything fell to shit.

There were signs that it was fake before this, but one might not have been sure.

But this was the nail in the coffin, jumping of the shark, the whole kit and caboodle, going to the big house, rains on the just and the unjust, the early bird gets the worm, you dont see that everyday, take one for the road, daddys feeling lucky, cat on a hot tin roof, slap ya mama, do you believe in miracles, inevitable, inconceivable, wait dont tell me, its gonna be a long night sally, for me.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    I'm not sure if you really don't understand, or just argue for the sake of it. Caverns of Time is one thing, entire expansion happening in alternate world is completely different story.

However, if you put it that way, YES, there was a fan theory somewhere for EVERYTHING. Somebody somewhere surely described how great expansion based in Chen's homeland would be... but such ideas never became part of mainstream. Nobody read them. 99.999% of forum visitors never heard of them. Such theories can't be seriously taken into account while analyzing fake leaks.

So, you say that worgen were requested? In the way I wrote above, every race even remotely mentioned in any Warcraft game was requested by someone. On the long list of goblins, ogres, high elves, naga and Elune knows what, worgen were rather low on demand, somewhere near the centaurs. Nevertheless, the main selling point of Cataclysm was old world revamp, something "nobody" truly expected Blizzard to do, rather than just creating new continent (and they were actually right, as Cataclysm turned out horrible). Hearing something like that instantly raises the leak in ranking of credibility.

If you still don't understand, well, not my problem. Personally, I was right on the spot for the last 3 expansion leaks, while simultaneusly never believing any fake leak that appeared in the mean time. You can say I'm lying, but whatever.
    Yeah man, none of what you say makes any sense. Why would Blizzard not want to put in things that players are requesting? Have you missed the reveal of Legion, where everybody called it the fan service expansion? Even Pandaria was requested by fans. There were tons of people that wanted to see Pandaren ingame. That's why they made the expansion. Even "the list" from back in the day had Pandaria on it.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/7415156004

Along with things like Gilneas, Grim Batol, The Broken Isles, Kezan, The Maelstrom, The Emerald Nightmare, Deepholme, Skywall, The Firelands, The Abyssal Maw and Argus. But we never went to those places, and we won't go to Argus, because that would just be what players would want. According to your logic, if players want it, Blizzard won't do it. No matter how much that defies reality.

Oh reddit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    I thought of this not too long ago but didn't post anything:

Vanilla WoW
    Burning Crusade
    Wrath
    Cata (revamped vanilla)
    MoP
    WoD (revamped BC)
    Legion
    ????? (revamped wrath??)
    WoD didn't revamp BC.

Deleted
    that would be so boring. enough with the uninspired nostalgia content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    So the OP is admitting the leak is phony, yet in the OP it states not sure if real or not... hmmm
    I don't know what you're talking about. The guy I responded to said we get these leaks every year. But that makes no sense, because we only get an expansion announcement every 2 years, and that's when the leaks happen. I don't remember any leaks happening last year, when Legion was released, because why would there be any leak, fake or real, when a new expansion is just about to release, or has just released? So this is happening every 2 years, always around the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Then we will see.

Their entire release schedule in Legion has been toying with padding content so the time between patches "seems" smaller than usual. I expect Blizzcon to be about patch 7.3 and 7.3.5, possibly a 7.4 (light in content, like 7.1 was) announcement to bridge the gap before the next expansion and give them some extra time. When they announce next expansion (which could happen way before Blizzcon, remember that Legion was announced in other convention), it will be far closer to release than they did in the past.
    Blizzcon time is when patch 7.3 should be arriving. I'm a pessimist, but the next expansion will be announced at Blizzcon for sure. Tomb of Sargeras raid will be out like 5 months by Blizzcon, and we'll definitely know everything from the 7.3 ptr. Hopefully Blizzard clarifies what's going down, and then we can have context for the next ex pac announcement. Never been as excited for an announcement of an ex pac. Hopefully they bridge the gap properly this time as well.

They'll probably do a similar thing with 7.3 like they have with 7.2. A story driven opening to stretch things out, followed by the new raid, then some smaller patches to bridge the expacs. I doubt there will be any more big patches after 7.3, but who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post

Is everybody forgetting that the Vrykul are basically the parents of Humans? Vrykul also have ties to the Titans, like Dwarves and Gnomes.
    Yeah but just because they're ancestors of humans doesn't mean their mannerisms are the same. I mean I'm sure Blizzard can pull something out of their asses to have vrykul get along with the humans but they're more of a savage race and they aren't exactly fond of humans either last I remember. Maybe their lore has changed over the years but from what I remember humans were looked at as curses and some human babies were even killed just because they were human. The ones that survived had to be smuggled out of vrykul lands by their mothers. Like I said maybe the lore has changed between humans and vrykul but as far as I know the vrykul hate humans hence why they're better suited for the Horde.

I always enjoy reading these
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Triforcewolf View Post
    Yeah but just because they're ancestors of humans doesn't mean their mannerisms are the same. I mean I'm sure Blizzard can pull something out of their asses to have vrykul get along with the humans but they're more of a savage race and they aren't exactly fond of humans either last I remember. Maybe their lore has changed over the years but from what I remember humans were looked at as curses and some human babies were even killed just because they were human. The ones that survived had to be smuggled out of vrykul lands by their mothers. Like I said maybe the lore has changed between humans and vrykul but as far as I know the vrykul hate humans hence why they're better suited for the Horde.
    Are the mannerisms of Worgen and Humans the same? Of Blood Elves and Orcs or Undead? Of Undead and... anyone else for that matter? There's no reason to pull something out of their asses, Vrykul are already getting along with both the Alliance and the Horde. Have you done Stormheim? Have you played a warrior? Have you met this little group called the Valarjar? They're a savage race? Worgen are way more savage than them.

Yeah, human babies were killed and it was viewed as a curse, but not all Vrykul were ok with that. Imagine that, some Vrykul had a problem with having their babies killed just cause they were a bit smaller. I mean you even said, they had to be smuggled out of Vrykul lands by their mothers. That alone says something about how much some Vrykul cared about them. Otherwise they wouldn't have smuggled them out, would they? Again, have you played through Legion at all? Vrykul have respect for all of the other races. It's the ones from Northrend mainly that we had a problem with cause they were allied with the Lich King. No, the Vrykul don't hate humans. And if they did, do you really think they would like Undead Humans better? Or Blood Elves? Or Trolls and Goblins?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just don't forget that most of us laughed at that chinese guy who leaked Legion info..... But yeah, leaks will be leaks lol

Just slap a glyph in for warlocks that gives undead characteristics rather than Legion and call it a day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darebel View Post
    Just don't forget that most of us laughed at that chinese guy who leaked Legion info..... But yeah, leaks will be leaks lol
    That "leak" was just cold-reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    It's really hard to believe that some random dropout paladin, who betrayed his order on the very first opportunity, fall into ner'zhuls trap "cuz vengance!!1", got indoctrinated into scourge and could defeat ner'zhuls soul, who couldn't even be defeated by kil'jaeden.
    It's like fucking Golum being able to destroy the one ring.
    You should read up on 'oversimplification'. You seem to be a fan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Sure, Ner'Zhul went from the armor to Arthas's body. The Lich King is a fusion of Arthas and Ner'Zhul. Chris Metzen said so.
    First of all, link? I'd love to read that.

Second - That would back up my point, as he would have died with arthas, not magically floated back into the helmet that arthas wasn't even wearing when he died.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

So i just took awak everything that didn´t make any sense, read it again and tell me if you find this "leak" somewhat believable now

- New level cap 120
    - Main villain is the Scourge, but also Naga and Old Gods
    - Death Knight and Demon Hunter starter level raised to 108
    - Starting zone is a phased Icecrown Citadel
    - Continent is a revamped Northrend
    - All old zones are revamped and 5 new zones added, plus 2 starter areas for new races
    - Azjol-Nerub, underground zone that spans from Dragonblight to Icecrown
    - Ny'alotha, island raised from the sea floor, old god influence
    - Nazjatar, capital of the Naga, underwater zone
    - Frostmaw, snowy area with heavy Scourge influence
    - Asgard, titan-influenced zone
    - Old Northrend zones scale from level 70-120
    - New Northrend zones scale from level 110-120
    - Dalaran capital again, will move with us
    - Order halls carry over, portals are in Dalaran
    - Revamped Ulduar as a 5 man dungeon in a patch planned, Yogg-Saron is back
    - World Quests in Northrend, old and new zones
    - Flying available in all old zones, but has to be unlocked in the new ones
    - Old revamped zones redesigned with flying in mind
    - Switch between old and new Northrend zones

Story details

- Old zones completely changed
    - Borean Tundra: flooded by the Naga, barely any undead there
    - Dragonblight: Dragonflights struggling, losing to the Scourge, undead dragons roam the area
    - Howling Fjord: old Vrykul and Alliance and Horde bases overtaken by Scourge
    - Grizzly Hills: wolf cult joined the Scourge, led by Arugal
    - Sholazar Basin: Titan-forged that slumbered beneath the land have awakened
    - Zul'Drak: undead Drakkari trolls try to resurrect their Loa, fighting against the Scourge
    - Storm Peaks: Odyn has moved in to the Terrace of the Makers, Twilight's Hammer wants to resurrect Yogg-Saron
    - Icecrown: the Scourge has fortified their strongholds, more Scourge presence here than ever
    - Wintergrasp: new world PvP zone, two Ethereal cartels are battling over resources here
    - Crystalsong Forest: very minor changes, zone remains mainly the same, not a lot of quests will lead here
    - Currently 10 new dungeons planned
    - Azjol-Nerub and Ahn'Kahet revamped
    - Abyssal Maw, Naga dungeon, underwater
    - Gun'drak Palace, not a revamp, completely new wing
    - Utgarde Catacombs, not a revamp, completely new wing
    - The Lower Kingdom, Caverns of Time dungeon, guide Arthas through Azjol-Nerub
    - Frosthold, Scourge dungeon in Frostmaw
    - The Underblight, Scourge dungeon in Frostmaw
    - Halls of Ascension, dungeon in Asgard, titan-influenced
    - Shubrathyyl, dungeon in Ny'alotha, old god influence
    - First raid is The Black Forest, endboss N'zoth
    - Caverns of Time battleground: Battle at Icecrown Citadel, help Arthas or help Illidan claim all the obelisks
    - Azshara planned to be the boss of the second raid tier
    - Azshara threw in her lot with the old gods
    - Naga have been on their side for millenia, haven't been loyal to Illidan or the Legion
    - Third raid tier planned to be a Scourge raid in Frostmaw, endboss not the Lich King, but Kel'thuzad
    - Illidan, Calia Menethil, Sylvanas and Anduin will be the main characters in RotLK
    - Anduin torn between peace and revenge for Genn, who was killed by Sylvanas
    - A big theme in the expansion will be Anduin, as a new Paladin, trying not to go down the same path as Arthas
    - New Reputation Factions: Drakkari Trolls, The Nerub'ar, The Frozen Vanguard, Sireth'ka and The Eternals.
    - The Frozen Vanguard are an ancient sect of Death Knights not serving the Lich King
    - Sireth'ka are a group of Naga
    - The Eternals are a group of Titan-forged from beneath Sholazar

Basically Blizzard is trying to focus on lore that people like, The team wanted to revamp Northrend for a long time, it's the teams most favourite content and that of many players as well. The announcement of this will happen soon, so whether you believe me or not, this will soon be made public. Enjoy our trip back to the icy north.

Likely fake, but I really want Necromancers.

Art by draken4o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    - Necromancer Hero Class (Every race)

M'yeah, no.
    I know its fake, its hilarious...

But i want it so bad! I wouldn`t even care if they made it exactly like a death knight wearing cloth spamming shadowbolts from afar!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nicci View Post
    I know its fake, its hilarious...

But i want it so bad! I wouldn`t even care if they made it exactly like a death knight wearing cloth spamming shadowbolts from afar!
    I don't know if this leak is real or not, but I'll say the same thing about Necromancers that I said about Demon Hunters. I said about Demon Hunters, if they ever make another Legion expansion, not giving us Demon Hunters would be a wasted opportunity, and the same goes for Necromancers and another undead expansion.

And Blizzard will want to keep this game running for as long as possible, they will eventually have to give us a new class, just to keep things fresh. Necromancer is one of the most logical picks. The Necromancer was a unit in WC3, it's a core RPG class that appears in a lot of games and it pretty much relates to the Death Knight in the same way the Priest relates to the Paladin and the Warlock relates to the Demon Hunter. Cloth ranged class vs. melee heavy armored class (or at least heavier than cloth in the case of the DH). Yeah, they share some things, but that's not a reason against it. I don't know about pet tanking though. Maybe it would be better to let the Necromancer tank with a kind of bone armor or something.