Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/345792...-on-his-phone/

Wow. These people really need to understand their roles in society. You're there as a teacher not a temptress who takes advantage of your position.
    The world is a better place now that this student isn't getting laid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Religious school. It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't have those classes at all.
    They have access to internet and cellphones. They aren't locked away in a boarding school.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Yes, actually, he IS a victim. He's a 13 year old preyed upon by an adult. It doesn't matter what gifts she gave him.
    Heather, with all due respect, that's a load. Speaking as a man who was once a 13 year old boy, if a woman who looked like that came onto me at that age, she wouldn't have to give me one single dmn gift ever. Just let me know the time and place to meet.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    A phone, Xbox, naked pics to use as masterbating fodder, and sex?

This kid is NOT a victim.
    This statement may be false, but a big part of me agrees with it.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    He definitely was a victim. Did you even read his comment about how he viewed her? Also, it wasn't just "gifts". It got physical. She preyed upon a child that wasn't mentally mature enough to handle or understand the situation.

"At first the teen saw Albini as a “mother figure” when she befriended him in July 2015.

But soon they professed their love for each other and swapped sexually explicit messages.

Their first intimate encounter was said to have involved oral sex at her home in South Windsor, Ontario, Canada, in February 2016."
    But 13 year olds were getting married hundred of years ago. I THINK THIS KID CAN THINK WITH HIS DICK HELLO

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Heather, with all due respect, that's a load. Speaking as a man who was once a 13 year old boy, if a woman who looked like that came onto me at that age, she wouldn't have to give me one single dmn gift ever. Just let me know the time and place to meet.
    Also this. Like hello? You want to give me an Xbox, phone, and a beej? Sign me up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vondevon View Post
    Except that statutory rape is a crime and for good reason. There are 2 parties involved in this crime. If the boy is not the victim, then by default he is the perp, unless you're going to argue that no crime was committed or that this is a "victimless crime". But if you're going to argue that, then the same should be true when it's a male teacher with a 13yo girl.

Also, some of you need to go dig out a yearbook and look at what a 13yo child looks like. There is no mistaking them for adults, they clearly look like children. 43-year-old adults are not sexually attracted to children without something being very wrong in their heads.
    relax man Im on your side, I was just trying to clarify his post ^^

Quote Originally Posted by gilrak View Post
    she likes 'em young.
    freeesssshhh mmmmeeaaatttt!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Also this. Like hello? You want to give me an Xbox, phone, and a beej? Sign me up.
    /thread
    characters = 10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It pisses me off how some people give women who groom young children for sex a pass if they're hot....I'm sorry but it's not normal for grown women to be attracted to elementary school students.
    I agree, the prevalent double standard in that regard is pretty sickening. A grown woman seducing a young boy is no more acceptable than the other way around; and her being "hot" or not is completely irrelevant as well. There is a reason why we have the age of consent.
    It doesn't matter if someone here would have liked it happening to them at that age or not - that does not make it generally okay. And downplaying - or even making fun of - the issue with that reasoning is not okay either. At all.

Man, there are a ton of lonely women in the teaching world right now. This is like the 5th or 6th one in the past month or so I've heard about. And only the one weird guy from TN. Oddly, these aren't ugly women either. Not like the male teachers it is always some dude who looks like a stereotype for child molester.

I'm sure the kid is sighing with relief.

On that note.. is there a place where I can find these 'saucy' selfies? I just want to be able to relate to the torment this kid went through.

This thread needs images.

stop posting these kind of threads without pictures

relevant photo
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    A phone, Xbox, naked pics to use as masterbating fodder, and sex?

This kid is NOT a victim.
    I agree. This would have been the best day of my life at 13.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    this is MMOchamp, they love laws when they feel it gives them a moral high ground to condemn someone else's life choices, even if mutual consent was involved.

Really seen to hate laws when they're enforced against any type of minority though.
    The kid was 13, aka incapable of giving informed consent.

You're ridiculous

Deleted
    It's just a difficult topic, and there have to be boundaries.
    Just morally speaking, the way it happend is of cause important.
    It's not hard to imagine the boy actually did feel attracted to her, and, under presumption she didn't somehow manipulate him into it, i doubt there's much harm done in that case.
    Like some others said, it's entirely possible to be VERY into it at this age, and in this case it's just an experience in live one can remember later on.
    And to get this out of the way... if a female student has a crush on some of her teachers and this leads to sex without abusing power or manipulating her into it... just by attraction.. i'd say the same. It's probably not going to harm her, so ruining someone's live over it is actually cruel.

However, if there wouldn't be boundaries, it would open a door to many incidents that actually aren't harmless
    And for these cases, there just HAS to be a legal framework to enforce said boundaries. Does this mean there are cases where something happens that's not actually that bad, and someone's live is ruined? Absolutely.
    But it's the price we pay to protect children against way more serious abuse.

Need to see her photos before I can participate in this discussion.

Please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    She likes 'em young.
    She likes them... fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    I can't comprehend the logic of it. Tinder is a thing. Anyone can get laid - you don't need to bribe a sweaty teenage kid. Why put your career and future on the line?
    Because tinder has 18+ restriction. That doesn't sit well with this kind of predators.

So she's going to spend a year in jail, and then probably be released on good behaviour or some such nonsense. Absolutely not enough. She's a pedophile, lock her up for good, not for a breather.

Where were the hot teachers trying to screw me when I was that age? I know for sure that I would not have been hurt or felt used by something like that.
    Yes, it is crime, yes, with reversed genders the outrage would be way, way bigger, but shoot me if you must - I can not view teenage boys as 100% victims in those cases, I just cannot (exceptions apply, of course, in this case the "mom" part).
    I was one, I know what I am talking about. Just my opinion, mind you.