Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekkers View Post
    It is bullshit. When you have 6-12 legendaries you rotate it is extra bullshit.
    Oh piss off are you rotating twelve legendaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    It really is stupid. I've gotten several legendaries at 910. Then, after they implemented the upgrade, some others dropped, and they were already 940. What is the sense in that? That's like punishing people for getting legendaries early on. Getting them late actually means you have to put in less effort. Everybody else needs to fetch 50 items to get to where others already are at.
    So instead of the upgrade quest you want to have to grind the legendaries again from basically 0?

Right...
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

If its anything like the nighthold, as long as you are clearing Tomb on normal you should be able to get one upgrade thingie a week, considering that your legendaries will still be higher ilvl than most Tomb gear I really don't see the problem in it taking multiple weeks to upgrade every single legendary you have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    Blizzard has made a lot of great content and design decisions this expansion, but they have also made a lot of questionable design decisions.

This is another one of those stupid decisions.

In 7.1.5 most players had 1-3 legendaries so upgrading wasn't too bad. But not players average 4-10 legendaries, meaning having to upgrade them all through weekly timegated quests is bullshit.

They better require little to no effort and NOT be gated to 1-2 being able to upgrade a week.
    4-10 legendaries...

First world problems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    So instead of the upgrade quest you want to have to grind the legendaries again from basically 0?

Right...
    What? What are you talking about? What I said is that Blizzard is punishing people for getting lucky early on. They should've just upgraded all legendaries when they made the change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zupf View Post
    if things take long, you will be subscribed longer.
    Got data to back that up?

What? What are you talking about? What I said is that Blizzard is punishing people for getting lucky early on. They should've just upgraded all legendaries when they made the change.
    You were punished? For having a legendary the past X weeks/months while his 'lucky' person had no legendary for X weeks/months but will now have a slightly higher ilvl legendary for several days more then you?

Wow...
    How about... no?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

It really is stupid. I've gotten several legendaries at 910. Then, after they implemented the upgrade, some others dropped, and they were already 940. What is the sense in that? That's like punishing people for getting legendaries early on. Getting them late actually means you have to put in less effort. Everybody else needs to fetch 50 items to get to where others already are at.

3-4 weeks is "no time"?
    It's very unlikely you'd get items so good you'd actually think of replacing a legendary within that time. You get to choose the order of your upgraded legendaries, so ones that are better all around you can upgrade first. This isn't reducing how good the legendaries are, they will still work the exact same as they did the day before the patch, you can just make them better by investing a small amount of effort in upgrading them.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    They better require little to no effort
    The warcry of the MMO-Champ community

They better drop at least 10 a time or people will rage like no other.