[SPECULATION] Patch 7.3: City of Mac'Aree (hub) + The Burning Citadel (last raid)

After some online research I came to the conclusion that the City of Mac'Aree will be some kind of a central place for us in Patch 7.3.

In respect to the rumored "expansion list" of 2007, where this area was named, this could be true.

As well we have the item "Purple Hills of Mac'Aree" http://legion.wowhead.com/item=131732.

I think Blizz gives us hints from time to time. See "Spellcloak of Suramar" in WoD http://www.wowhead.com/item=127972/s...mar&bonus=1801.

The Burning Citadel could be the name of the last raid, its also mentioned on "the list".
    maybe we'll meet some Etherals on our crusade on the burning crusade, which will help us and then offer us their help in the fight against the void lords as a new race, leveling on K'aresh.

what do you know/think about this?
    Last edited by nanoneo; 2017-05-02 at 11:43 PM.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I hope we certainly get new basic city instead of porting/traveling back and forth (lore wise)

Now even with Illidan DH intro and now a broken shore WQ talking about "reverse portals" it just feels weird to leave the door open you know.

We never closed the portal back in TBC, but the Draenor one did get blown up.

Still found it weird how khadgar simply summoned our garrison forces in.

Sure the only portal large enough for a Sargeras would have been the original well of eternity, the sunwell was used for KJ.

Now I know the current Tomb beam functions like a tether/pylon for legion ships to enter our world easier, so that probably gets destroyed lore wise tho.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-05-02 at 11:44 PM.

That list was confirmed fake over and over.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I envision an ethereal presence on or near argus leading us into the next xpac. I think we get a void xpac next and a trip to k'aresh. Remember those eco domes from outland? I think there could be some on argus and definitely some major eco domes on k'aresh.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    That list was confirmed fake over and over.
    Sauce? /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Halefire94 View Post
    Sauce? /10char
    You mean besides the fact they haven't came true?
    Here's where the original "list" came from:
    http://wow.allakhazam.com/forum.html...12268058738816

Later in that thread the OP admitted he made the thing up.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Did you had a match of Overwatch and thought that Mcree name had a nice ring to it so it would make a good name for a city???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nanoneo View Post
    After some online research I came to the conclusion that the City of Mac'Aree will be some kind of a central place for us in Patch 7.3.

In respect to the rumored "expansion list" of 2007, where this area was named, this could be true.

As well we have the item "Purple Hills of Mac'Aree" http://legion.wowhead.com/item=131732.

I think Blizz gives us hints from time to time. See "Spellcloak of Suramar" in WoD http://www.wowhead.com/item=127972/s...mar&bonus=1801.

The Burning Citadel could be the name of the last raid, its also mentioned on "the list".
    maybe we'll meet some Etherals on our crusade on the burning crusade, which will help us and then offer us their help in the fight against the void lords as a new race, leveling on K'aresh.

Uhm, the list was fake. I mean I posted it in that other thread, but only to make a point. Mac'Aree, is mentioned in lore if I'm not mistaken, so it might show up in an Argus expansion, if we get one, but the Burning Citadel was most likely made up by the dude who made up the list, probably in reference to the Hellfire Citadel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Did you had a match of Overwatch and thought that Mcree name had a nice ring to it so it would make a good name for a city???
    Dude...

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Mac%27Aree

Mac'Aree has been the name of the Argus capital since the inception of Argus and it's lore. Both Mac'Aree and Jesse McCree from Overwatch were inspired by Jesse McCree, a Blizzard employee, though.

Quote Originally Posted by nanoneo View Post
    It's not a rumor, it's a fake. A 10 year old fake, that, even if it was real, would be over a decade old by now and be so completely divorced from reality as to be utterly useless. It's only accurate for expansions that were already known at the time it was created.

Of course the names could be true. But that's mostly because the former is a known area on Argus, while the latter would be an obvious choice for a Legion stronghold. Which, incidentally, is why they're on "the list".

That you're a clueless guy that fell for an ancient, well known, fake and didn't do any research worth crap.

Its high noon
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Even if it was a fake list, a decent amount came out to be true.

The city and its content can only be accessed by players at exactly 12:00 server time each day.

Suramar was a place since before WoW was released, plenty of items are always named after shit that is yet to be put in. It doesnt mean diddly.

Quote Originally Posted by Imsupers View Post
    Even if it was a fake list, a decent amount came out to be true.
    Because it was all based on WC3 stuff and pre-existing Warcraft shit. It's like saying the Game of Thrones TV show is really good at predicting locations for the books.

Good troll my friend, 6/10 got me to post.

Argus should be a one way trip for those going there. That would fit well with the "sacrifice" theme of this xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    I hope we certainly get new basic city instead of porting/traveling back and forth (lore wise)

Now even with Illidan DH intro and now a broken shore WQ talking about "reverse portals" it just feels weird to leave the door open you know.

We never closed the portal back in TBC, but the Draenor one did get blown up.

Still found it weird how khadgar simply summoned our garrison forces in.

Sure the only portal large enough for a Sargeras would have been the original well of eternity, the sunwell was used for KJ.

Now I know the current Tomb beam functions like a tether/pylon for legion ships to enter our world easier, so that probably gets destroyed lore wise tho.
    WoD was just a lore shitshow all the way through, from what this alternate draenor means for 'timelines' and having a 'true timeway' to simple matters like 'how the fuck can khadgar summon garrison forces if we just blew up the only link to this reality'. Absolutely terrible decision by blizzard to literally just AVOID a crucial plot point (time travel/universe/dimension travel) for the entire expansion.