Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Marack, tell me a little more about your ability. I'm intrigued as I don't think i've heard of this role before. Do your skills have any names?

- - - Updated - - -

Switching over to my phone so it may look like i'm offline but I'll try to check before I fall asleep.

Deleted
    Vote Danner

Good thing I was up to take my girlfriend to the airport...

7+ Year Old Account
    @Kryllian Its all passive. One is if Im targeted the other revolves around other people using night actions where I might get results (which may or may not be accurate)

- - - Updated - - -

Im also heading to bed now... But with celtic that puts danner at 4. Would only need 1 more to secure a lynch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Unvote
    Vote Danner

I don't like being the hammer in this lynch but we need the info from the flip.

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear to god, if this is another no lynch...

- - - Updated - - -

I swear to god, if this is another no lynch...

edit: nvm!

7+ Year Old Account
    I actually thought the day ended11 min ago in a no lynch. I was browsing while waiting for @Crackleslap to end it. It was chance I saw celtics vote.

- - - Updated - - -

And he is now offline. Are you kidding me? Guess I won't see the flip before bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Danner: Marack #385, Crissi #386, Monkz #389, Celtic #402, Kryllian #404
    Celtic: Dupti #396

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch and therefore the requirement is met. Danner has been lynched.

The town of Shit Creek once again struggled to reach conclusion about who they wanted to lynch. However they found solace in lynching Danner's ass last minute..

Danner playing the fortune denier has been lynched!

Fortune denier; At night you may reap the fortune of others. Doing so will rid them of a use of 'going up shit creek' and will steal a result that may be had and or nullify their ability. (2 uses
    Night ends 24 hours.

Every one has met the requirements for shit creek
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2017-05-03 at 11:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have a bump with the same song as my last one but with the full choreo!

10+ Year Old Account
    It was another eventful and disastrous night for the Town of Shit Creek. Another two bodies had been found! One was Kryllian, the other war Largehorn!

Largehorn playing Loud was killed last night! It seems he had glitter and rainbows painted on his body every where and there were reports last night he was being incredibly sassy and eventually overdosed on his own fabulousness.

Loud ; You have the ability to make someone loud at night. Doing so, will make that player become loud (d'uh) and when they visit someone else, their target will know who visited them but not why.(Town)

You win with the town
    Kryllian playing the absorber was also found dead! Their body had seemed to be obliterated like a few before his. There was the same mystical dust on his remaining body parts.

Absorber; any (all) action(s) that targets this person is rather absorbed and they gain that power for the following night. Absorb must be activated. (3 uses)

You win with the town.
    With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch!

DAY LASTS 34 HOURS

Last edited by Crackleslap; 2017-05-04 at 06:26 AM.

Um... @Monkz and @Crissi, please claim your n2 and n3 targets.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Celtic209, I need you to claim as well. I'll gladly claim after, but I need to hear your claim first

- - - Updated - - -

I still don't think Crissi is mafia, but I have no idea why you're still alive.

With Danner flipping scum I believe that makes Marack more town. It's possible he just bussed but meh. By the way it is confirmed his partner bussed (unless you believe I am with him of course), since Largehorn flipped town.

Deleted
    Now dupti Bro why won't you claim now? Your post stinks of fishing

You can think of it what you will. I need you to claim first, if you are town then you'll understand when I claim.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also not sure why I'd even be fishing now..

10+ Year Old Account
    N2 I wanted to guarantee I lived to D3 so I went up the river (I was convinced I was going to be targeted that night and my role has a downside). N3 I chose Kryllian (which means he should have had my ability but I suppose chose to use largest instead).

Yeah I don't know. Maybe they figured as my first real role I'd be bad at it (and clearly they were right). What I don't get is why Monkz is still alive. With him protecting himself N1, that means with normal doc limitations he could only protect himself off nights. Last night was an even night. I suppose he could have sent himself up river too, but I'd think mafia would try anyways. My gut says something isn't right.

I agree. I'm also not going to lie, I have a very hard time ever seeing Danner not going for a kill one of you if you are both town, but well seeing as he hasn't really been around it is possible he isn't the one leading the kills. I still think it's a bit weird though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also I think the lack of a N2 kill means I was targeted (or I suppose Mobkz could have gone up river too but then why not try to kill him N4?)

And that after I backed off and started believing Monkz they may have thought me ok enough to live for a bit.

Kryllian used the mass rb n2 though. I'm inclined to believe Kryllian got a modified version that blocked mafia as well, because otherwise I doubt he would've used it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's prob something we won't ever know til post game. But I wonder if he had to use an ability to get a new one? In which case better to get a mafia orientated one like that out of the way early

We won't know but I think it's unlikely.

By the way this is going to sound super weird, but if you are town then I kind of don't want to you claim your exact role but on the other hand this post rubs me the wrong way:

Quote Originally Posted by Arindel View Post
    Why would she full on claim now? As far as i can see you are the only one full on pressuring Crissi and dont get me wrong i would love to see what role is that and get a clrear-ish view between monkz and crissi but when you got pressured regarding the rb night usage you didnt went and claimed without votes, which makes me wonder why crissi would also claim without any vote pressure yet. i ll think a bit in my head and come back :P
    It was in response to Kryllian asking you to commit to your claim rather than giving him vague answers. It just seems a bit odd.
    But meh whatever, I think I'm good with you as town. I still don't know how to read you but your play is different so yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    That reads to me more like she was trying to put doubt on both Kryllian and me than anything else.

Blargh 230am. Need to sleep

7+ Year Old Account
    I saw something last night, but before I reveal, I want the rest of the claims. Hopefully everyone claims while Im at work.

- - - Updated - - -

and 34 hours day... ugh